This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 2: Breakthroughs

Topic » Round 2: Breakthroughs

1266 days 15 hours ago
crazybone5000
Hi guys, well done to all of you for making it to round two of Music Taste! As per usual, all 15 songs that are submitted will be ranked from our favourite to our least favourite.

The song with the highest average ranking will earn immunity for the final 14 whilst the song ranked lowest will leave the competition.

For this round, the theme is 'Breakthroughs', which basically means that you guys will have to choose a song by an artist that has under 1 million monthly listeners on Spotify.

If you don't have spotify, you can still view artists' page for free, so it should be simple to find out whether an artist does have under 1 million. If you aren't sure, send me a message privately and I'll check for you.

Hopefully you guys can help uncover some hidden gems. I know that myself and the judging panel are extremely excited for this round so make sure to bring it!

You all have 24 hours in which to submit an entry before the songs are ranked, and the contestant with the worst average score will leave the competition.

Good luck!
1266 days 15 hours ago
crazybone5000
Remember J4ckWilko has immunity due to coming top of the rankings in the first round! Jack, it is still important you submit however as you could potentially win back-to-back immunities if you blow our socks off again!
1266 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
LiLi Joy "Float"
1266 days 15 hours ago
J4ckWilko
1266 days 13 hours ago
ahea7561
Yours by Aidan Alexander!!

1266 days 10 hours ago
EvictionFreak
1266 days 9 hours ago
tbrown_47
1266 days 3 hours ago
Hong
1266 days 1 hour ago
ilovetosing
Tori Amos - Crucify

1266 days 1 hour ago
LeXXXy
1265 days 21 hours ago
Mrkk
1265 days 21 hours ago
Chels052_
1265 days 17 hours ago
stuartlittle16
1265 days 16 hours ago
ouijake

open group

MUSIC TASTE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!