This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S4: Madagascar]

Topic » Applications [S4: Madagascar]

3412 days 3 hours ago
JMez2612
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: JMez2612
First name to call you by: Josh
Last initial to call you by: M
Nickname (if you would like one): N/A
Color Level: Yellow
Time-Zone: EST

OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati Shallow
Have you played in this series before?: No
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: N/A
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I've heard so much about you! and your game looks so interesting and fun and I love SURVIVOR SOO MUCH!

Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: BIG, BIG, BIG Villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? I've got the brain, and a great internet speed to Outlast, Outwit, and Outplay my way through this game. I'm generally a social guy people just naturally come up to me to be friends and I'm not afraid of backstabbing.

What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:  Social
Why?: I tend to always find myself in alliances with people. Also I can always smell, when people are BS-ing or lying to me.

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)?  Anything after 5 pm EST on weekdays.

What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?
All day on weekend except Sunday from 9 am-1:30 pm EST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?
Yes
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have?

DanZ Survivor Maldives: 7th/20: 4th jury member

Sam's Big Brother 2: 9th/22

Justin's Big Brother 2: Top 14 /16

Winner and Prez's Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites: 11th/20: 1st Jury Member

List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.

DanielzSnooz
thewinner
preznewton44
JustinV53
Sam101101101

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes, but define irrationally? jk I've been working on it. As long as no one disses me I will keep my mouth shut.

Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes

Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
~
3412 days 1 hour ago
thewinner
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: thewinner
First name to call you by: Ethan
Last initial to call you by: A
Nickname (if you would like one): Ryan Wangifold
Color Level: red
Time-Zone: Beast Coast Standard Time

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Mike Borassi
Have you played in this series before?: Yes
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: 1st Spain, All Stars - really bad?
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Need a group game and you're good
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game?: im a nice person and i will win by being nice
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic? Physical
Why?: I lift finger weights
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? After 5 PM EST please for weekdays.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? weekends - anytime usually
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9+ as of now
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? hell yeah
What prior group game experience do you have? lots
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
least cool host I've played for was this guy named Wangifold.
Cool - Link, KidA, Bingo, myself, Cole
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): you know it
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Of course
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
3412 days ago
Clayton99
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Clayton99
First name to call you by: Clayton
Last initial to call you by: L
Nickname (if you would like one): N/A
Time-Zone: Eastern

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Ciera Eastin
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: N/A
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I love survivor and I think I have what it takes to outwit, outplay, and outlast
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game?: I am a smart competitor who has the capability to manipulate
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic
Why?: I am better at using by brain to get farther in a game and I plan out my moves carefully

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 3PM thru 9PM EST on weekdays
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Usually all day on weekends
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes

What prior group game experience do you have? I haven't played any group games before
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. N/A

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Definitely
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I agree
3411 days 23 hours ago
iiAmazing
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: iiAmazing
First name to call you by: Zander
Last initial to call you by: M
Nickname (if you would like one): Zan
Time-Zone:Eastern

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Baylor
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: Jong's survivor tba and a 14th
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I have heard remarable reviews about this group and would love to join
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:  Villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I know how to use people
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic
Why?: Because I can manipulate people and I am very smart.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 900 On weekdays
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Pretty much anytme
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10 im on everyday
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? yes I am active in these types of games
What prior group game experience do you have? Just joined
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.14th,a tba, 8th, 10th, 4th. Jongyhun, LoopyCoco, You :), and none others.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes sir!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes I don't throw a fit when I am voted out. I understand it is a game.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Indeed
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes.
~
3411 days 20 hours ago
KidA
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: KidA
First name to call you by: Ryan
Last initial to call you by: C
Nickname (if you would like one): N/A (nicknames are tacky)
Color Level: Blue like my emotions

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Probably Todd, i follow him on instagram
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?:

Saints vs Sinners - 10th where I got fucked by the red-blue twist and then DOUBLE idoled out
Heroes vs Villains - 6th where yeah ok I fucked up my own game whatever

Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because this season will flop without me
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I think I've exhausted my villain side, so I'm going in as a hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? I probably can't, have you seen me play..?
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social maybe, idk, I'm bad at all three.
Why?: Because strategically, I get trigger-happy and physically, I just flop in general.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Weekdays, 3 EST. I probably won't show up on Friday & Saturday nights because I'm too busy doing lines
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? What time periods...? Renaissance? The Industrial Age? I don't get this question.
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes, and I'm gonna win Rap God.
What prior group game experience do you have?: http://kidasurvivor.wikia.com/wiki/Ryan_Cahill

Bingo21, Suitman13, Leli14, Survivor233, Janelle_Pierzina. Idk if I'm allowed to include you, and I was tempted to include myself, but that's douchey.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): We both know the answer to this question.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? I usually don't tbh
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: YES BUT I FUCKING HATE THIS RULE, DONT U WANT INACTIVE PEOPLE TO LEAVE, JUST LET THEM VOTE FOR THEMSELVES SHIIIIIIT
3411 days 4 hours ago
NewNightmare7
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Newnightmare7
First name to call you by: Jared
Last initial to call you by: D.
Nickname (if you would like one): J.D
Color Level: Orange
Time-Zone: Mountain Time

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Amanda Kimmel
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I love Survivor so much
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: A little bit of both
Why do you think you can win this group game? I know a lot on how to play survivor so that could come to my advantage?
Why?: I'm not very social and i am physical but I'm better at strategy
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 7 to 9 pm Eastern
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 1 to 11 pm Eatern
What prior group game experience do you have? A&Ms Survivor: Canada\ SFG Season 7\ Zachs Survivor: Brazil 
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. I have only played 3 group games: A&Ms Survivor: Canada - Winner\ SFG Season 7: Runner up\ Zachs Survivor: Brazil - TBA

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): I agree to send confessionals
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? I agree to treat the host with respect
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I agree to not act irrationaly if I am voted out
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized? Yes I understand
3411 days 4 hours ago
bklimas
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: bklimas
First name to call you by: Bobby
Last initial to call you by: K
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level: Light Green

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Cochran
Have you played in this series before?: Nope
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I would like to give it a try, and see how far I can make it
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? I will try my hardest
Why?: I can make strong voting moves
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? After 6 p.m. EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? After 5 p.m. EST
What prior group game experience do you have? A lot of group games

4th, 6th, 9th, 2nd, 1st

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
~
3411 days 3 hours ago
BigBrother_78
Apply today for your chance to compete in the esteemed Wangy's Survivor!
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: BigBrother_78
First name to call you by: Jacob
Last initial to call you by: G
Nickname (if you would like one): Jacob
Color Level: Orange
Time-Zone: CST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: None
Why do you want to play in this group game?: It sounds fun+ you spammed me
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villian
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because of my strategy
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social
Why?: It just is
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? ANYTIME
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10
What prior group game experience do you have? To much to type out
1. Elias5941's Survivor- 7th Place
2. Survivor Tongo- Still going
3. Survivor Congo- Still going
4. Zach's Survior- 12th Place
5. User5's Survivor- 8th Place

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Every day
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted  out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges  and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes
~
3410 days 19 hours ago
Cole91
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Cole91
First name to call you by: Cole
Last initial to call you by: Conroy
Nickname (if you would like one): -
Color Level: Red
Time-Zone: Est
3410 days 15 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Coolexchangestudent
Dj
M
Not needed xD

Male
15 turning 16
Black
GMT +8

None really
Yes
I forgot what season but I know I places 3rd
REASON FOR PLAYING: I just wanna play man....my time is most likely running short here so I gotta play in most of the well known Survivor groups here.
Hero o Villain: Depends really most likely Im a villain when I put up my A++ game but when I want a A- support then Hero.
I always come so damn close at these games.....I just want to win at least once! XD
Strategic
Although sometimes not the masterminds, I have those rights on making the suggestions. Sometimes I get away with it and go out because I was a social threat.

Ill just try and make it there honestly...I dont have the best times :(
Above ^^^^
Most of it then yes.

I have been playing at groups since starting TG

2nd - Pokemon Survivor All Stars
2nd - Toppei's Survivor Caramoan
2nd - Mariah's Survivor All Stars (ALL 3 lost by one vote -_-)
4th - Seitter's Survivor Paraguay (Damn that was 2 years ago 0_0)
4th - Pokemon Survivor Hoenn Safari
5th - NB Reality 2: Glass House (1st group played)

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
3410 days 5 hours ago
Nt888
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:nt888
First name to call you by:Nate
Last initial to call you by:T
Nickname (if you would like one): Nate the Great
Color Level:Orange
Time-Zone:pacific
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant? Tony Vlachos
Have you played in this series before?:No but I applied last season
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?:...
Why do you want to play in this group game?:I have heard great things about it
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:I start the game as a hero but usually end up a villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? I am willing to take risks and manipulate bt tribemates
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:Im actually more of a social player
Why? i can make people like me
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 9pm EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Weekdays
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?I will try my best
What prior group game experience do you have?not very many but i love them anyway
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the
Kicks survivor alaska-2nd
Tengaged official- 2nd
User5 new zealand-6th
Thats all Im still active in some
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you absolutely
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?definitely
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:I will try my best
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:for sure
3407 days 17 hours ago
_Adidas_
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: _Adidas_
First name to call you by: luis
Last initial to call you by L
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level: gold
Time-Zone: pacific

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: abi-maria
Have you played in this series before?: nope
Why do you want to play in this group game?: need new one to play in:)
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: depends on the game I want to play or if I'm in majority/minority
Why do you think you can win this group game? I can make moves at the right time along with my alliance:)
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: strategic
Why?: I strategize non stop even when I'm at school :s
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)?
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 6 pm - 1 am eat weekday week end anytime
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8 because of school
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes as long as its 6 pm est and later
What prior group game experience do you have? You know ;)
Zach: Brazil tba (final 7)
Ttj: 3rd with 6Itsdv immunity in a row where I was out BC I was going to win
Itsofficial: 9th with an idol idek how it happened it was too confusing and the people are playing stupid

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): whenever something happens yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Ofc
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Agree
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: always
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: understood
3407 days 6 hours ago
wangifold
APPS CLOSED

open group

Wangy's Reality Series Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!