This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S4: Madagascar]

Topic » Applications [S4: Madagascar]

3414 days 2 hours ago
wangifold
Woo! Wangy's Survivor has had the privilege of three great casts and three fantastic seasons to open the second generation. With Japan getting to a later stage in the game, the casting for a new season of Wangy's Survivor has begun! The new gen is rapidly gaining momentum, do you have what it takes to put your name among the ranks of the elite?

Anyone who played in Generation Two Canada, El Salvador, or Japan may not apply! Applications will close on Saturday, January 17th at 8PM EST.

Welcome to the official applications page for the fourth season of the second generation of my group game! I'm back due to great success my first generation and a phenomenal second generation, and let's keep up that trend! If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start mid-late January. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app.

This season will feature an awesome twist that links closely with the location. 16 new players will enter the forests of Madagascar  hoping to take the fourth  title of Sole Survivor and outsmart their competitors and the "Lure of the Lemur" twist. With a mix of live and non-live challenges, contestants will have to work hard to outlast their friends and enemies in this game!

Apply today for your chance to compete in the esteemed Wangy's Survivor!
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:
First name to call you by:
Last initial to call you by:
Nickname (if you would like one):
Time-Zone:

OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:
Have you played in this series before?:
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?:
Why do you want to play in this group game?:
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:
Why do you think you can win this group game?
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:
Why?:
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)?
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have?
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it):
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:
~

CREDITS TO SURVIVOR233
3414 days ago
AndThenThereWasOne
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Andthentherewasone
First name to call you by: Rhys
Last initial to call you by: R.
Nickname (if you would like one): My friends call me Predicted Winner for short, so just call me that
Color Level: Red
Time-Zone: GMT, boo!

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Tony
Have you played in this series before?: Oh, maybe once or twice ;)
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: 8th in Jamaica, and then I believe I won Heroes VS Villains... right?
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Redemption, glory. To take what was stolen from me. To push strategy to its furthest limits. Honour, triump. To rewrite history.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I guess a villain, but I'm still a nice lad.
Why do you think you can win this group game? I can do anything I put my mind to.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic
Why?: It's in my blood. It's just something you're born with. I used to arrange all of my lego figures and they'd vote one another out. I invented Survivor with lego years before it was made. True story xD
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 5/6EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Refer to the above question.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? Nowadays about 4/5, but I'll make exceptions for this one.
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Honestly Ryan, I'm not positive :') But I'll do my best.
What prior group game experience do you have? I've actually never played a group game before. I'm new to tengaged and I've seen one episode of Survivor and it was okay! I just want to meet new people and make new friends. (but srsly, its all on my profile)
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. I've actually won five times I believe :-) You, Survivor233, Loganworm, dragotistic.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): I honestly think I'm better at confesionals than the game of Survivor. I have mad confessional game.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I do not. But I'll come 1st.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I'll 100% try to make challenges, but in all honesty I will always vote.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: I don't, please run that by me again.

Okay, a bit of a troll application, but just so you know it's been roughly 4 months since my last group game experience, and that experience was yours. I gave HvV everything, and I'm peeking my head round the Survivor door one more time for you Wangifold. I don't know how I'll do in all honesty, but I'm a man with nothing to lose, and I'm here for your entertainment only.
3413 days 22 hours ago
winner132
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: winner132
First name to call you by: Marissa
Last initial to call you by: S.
Nickname (if you would like one): None
Color Level: Silver
Time-Zone: CST - Central State Time

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Natalie Anderson and Parvati Shallow
Have you played in this series before?: I have not
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: Never played this series before
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I like Survivor and I haven't played in a while, I need something to challenge me.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Well since my favorite contestants are both villains I guess that makes me a bit villainous huh?
Why do you think you can win this group game? Well you've played with me before, maybe you can answer that question better than I?
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: How can you pick one if you're good at all three? I have a good mixture of all.
Why?:
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Most days I am available between 4PM CST - 9PM CST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 4PM CST - 9PM CST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Of course
What prior group game experience do you have? Drago's Survivor, Avatar's Survivor, Mana's Survivor.
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
Avatar's Survivor: Hawaii ~ 2/16 (5-1-1)
Avatar's Survivor: Caribbean ~ 3/18 (3-2-1)
Drago's Survivor: Oman ~ 6/18 (4-2)
Drago's Survivor: All Stars ~ 14/20 (4{0}-2-1{0})
Mana's Survivor: One World - 5/24 (3-2)

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): I always do
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Sure thing
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I agree
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I always do
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yup
3413 days 20 hours ago
Joeker
Username: Joeker
First name to call you by: Joe
Last initial to call you by: W.
Nickname (if you would like one): "Joeker"
Color Level: Light Green
Time-Zone: EST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Courtney Yates or Crystal Cox, they are both perfect <3333
Have you played in this series before?: Yes in Generation 1
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: Season 9 England (best G1 season) and got 2nd but since Dono left the site, I might just say I got 1st ^_^
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because you beg on your knees for me to play again.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Whatever gives me all the screen time <3
Why do you think you can win this group game? Um........because?
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:
Why?: Social because I like to talk.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Varies due to work and school
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Mostly Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday. Maybe Friday.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes
What prior group game experience do you have? Too much

(1st) Gaiaphage's Survivor: Estonia (5-3-1)
(1st) Dragotistic's Survivor: Tokelau (4-2-0)
(1st) Js21's Survivor: Heroes Vs. Villains (9-2-0)
(2nd) Gaiaphage's Big Brother 2 (4-3)
(2nd) Cole91's Survivor: Bermuda Triangle (4-3)

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): I'll send them in :P
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I understand
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I'll try
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: I understand
3413 days 16 hours ago
Davidftw123
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:Davidftw123
First name to call you by:David
Last initial to call you by:M
Nickname (if you would like one):Dave
Color Level:Orange
Time-Zone:Eastern

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:Parvati Shallow without a doubt
Have you played in this series before?:No unfortunately but i'd love to join
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?:N/A
Why do you want to play in this group game?:Because i LOVE survivor and i plan to spice this cast up a bit
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:Well i'd like to be a hero but i am more villainous
Why do you think you can win this group game?Because i AM the guy version of Parvati i manipulate and yet people still love me
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:Strategic by far
Why?:Because i'm very familiar with survivor and i know that if i bring all the great strategies together i can make something GREAT
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? umm i like anytime after 2:30pm but i'd prefer later EASTERN
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? any day but Sunday
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?bout an 8 and a half
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?yes i will be able to compete I'm MOST of the challenges
What prior group game experience do you have?not very many but i love them anyway

jojo's survival challenge 2-3rd
wannabefriends fast stars-3rd
jong's survivor-3rd
jojo's survival challenge-5th
no more sorry

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): YES DEFINITELY YES i love confessionals they're like my own little gossip room
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?yes defiantly i always respect the host
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?yes i will act normal i do realize it's a game and whoever got me out clearly played better than me and deserved it more
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:YES i will make very single thing i can!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:well now i do so thanks
~
3413 days 10 hours ago
RedWing91
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: RedWing91
First name to call you by: Red
Last initial to call you by:
Nickname (if you would like one): Red
Color Level: Red
Time-Zone: Eastern

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Boston Rob
Have you played in this series before?: No
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I love to compete
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? Cause I love challenge and humo
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Physical
Why?: Cause i'm not Social or Strategic
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Mon-Thu= 5:20pm - 9pm, Fri - 8am-4pm, sat- 7pm-11pm sun- 3pm- 9:40pm(all times est)
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? I hope so
What prior group game experience do you have? Over 70 games not going to list them all
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. 5 wins

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): If I have something to say sure (But that is also BS sending confessionals gives the VL something to insult.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? It's a two way street. I treat the host how they treat me
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Define irrationally.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: YES
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Sure
3413 days 6 hours ago
Realchance
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Realchance
First name to call you by:RJ
Last initial to call you by: G
Nickname (if you would like one): Raj
Color Level: Black
Time-Zone: Eastern

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Cirie Fields
Have you played in this series before?:no
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?:no
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I want to prove why o many people see me as a social threat
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Both
Why do you think you can win this group game? I have the potential to be one of the most competitive. I mean I am in a castings now where we are all pro's,no Deaths, just long hard work
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: A little bit of everything honestly
Why?: You will see
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)?5pm-10 pm est
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 5 pm-10 est
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?9
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Probably
What prior group game experience do you have? I have a bunch of group game placings, so many actually
Camdizzle, WeetMaster, Raygan94, MHens, KPnna, Janelle_Pierzina
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Ya although I hate them I will send them
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? ya
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Ya
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
~Yes
3413 days 5 hours ago
Copenhagen
Username: Copenhagen
First name to call you by: Bryce
Last initial to call you by: Scott
Color Level: White

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Fairplay
Have you played in this series before?: no
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Although I'm new to tengaged, I know how to play. I'm very familiar with orgs and heard this site is similar. I've already had my app rejected from2 games already, assuming because of my status.. but I'd appreciate it if you gave me a chance, I've been successful in orgs and think I can do the same here.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? I've Won orgs by being loyal yet also strategic. I have an social aura about me and I'm good with words
Why?: social, because despite being the new guy, people Will still come to like me. I'm nice, laid back, and overall easy to get along with. I'm everyone's best friend
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Varies due to college but generally I'm home by 1.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Varies but usually whenever
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? Eh, honestly like a 2. I'm not really feeling this site BUT that's because I'm not in one of these org like games. I'm not good at castings but I'm good at orgs. Accept me and ill turn my 2 into a 8, guaranteed. otherwise my application wouldn't be so well though out.
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? For sure
What prior group game experience do you have? I play orgs, this will be my first group.
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. N/A mate

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): absolutely, I love writing shit for college, why not for survivor
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Absolutely mate
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I'm big on orgs. respect is huge and you gotta be a good sport. You win some you lose some
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: for sure
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: I'm so confident that I'll vote, that don't even do that. If I don't vote, count it against me as a vote for me. Why? I'm confident I'll vote every time
~
3413 days 4 hours ago
Libanz00
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Libanz00
First name to call you by: Jack
Last initial to call you by: O.
Nickname (if you would like one): Jack
Color Level: Yellow
Time-Zone: GMT

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Baylor
Have you played in this series before?: No im a newbie to these seasons
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: ----------------
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I want to prove that I am I fighter and I want to keep the tribe strong and win challenges
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because of my stratergy going into the game
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic and Social
Why?: Because I have a strategy already made before most survivor games im in and I love making new friends
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 3-6.30pm EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 1-8pm EST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9 (I come on the site like 4-5 times a day)
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? At least 85% of the challenges
What prior group game experience do you have? Max's Survivor : New Zealand, Survivor : Himalayas, A&M's Survivor : Mexico and Virgin Islands
In all the 4 above I came : 2nd, 13th, 15th and 9th
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Obviously, I am respectful
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Absoluetly I am definetly not bitter
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes! Otherwise I wouldn't apply
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes but I dont think I will need my vote randomized!
3413 days 4 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
Woo! Wangy's Survivor has had the privilege of three great casts and three fantastic seasons to open the second generation. With Japan getting to a later stage in the game, the casting for a new season of Wangy's Survivor has begun! The new gen is rapidly gaining momentum, do you have what it takes to put your name among the ranks of the elite?

Anyone who played in Generation Two Canada, El Salvador, or Japan may not apply! Applications will close on Saturday, January 17th at 8PM EST.

Welcome to the official applications page for the fourth season of the second generation of my group game! I'm back due to great success my first generation and a phenomenal second generation, and let's keep up that trend! If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start mid-late January. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app.

This season will feature an awesome twist that links closely with the location. 16 new players will enter the forests of Madagascar  hoping to take the fourth  title of Sole Survivor and outsmart their competitors and the "Lure of the Lemur" twist. With a mix of live and non-live challenges, contestants will have to work hard to outlast their friends and enemies in this game!

~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: AndrewWeltner
First name to call you by: Andrew
Last initial to call you by: W
Nickname (if you would like one): n/a
Color Level: yellow
Time-Zone: est

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: cirie fields
Have you played in this series before?: no
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: n/a
Why do you want to play in this group game?: because its the best game around and i want to prove im the best
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? because i make people trust me and like me so i get jury votes
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: strategic
Why?: because i think out the duration of the game after every event
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 2-10 est
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? all day
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? yes all
What prior group game experience do you have? tanners survivor, macdas, daniels, jacobs
the 4 above but all four i was higher than 8th and one is currently going
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): yes i love sending in confessionals
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes
~
please second time applying
CREDITS TO SURVIVOR233
3413 days 1 hour ago
noah_kondon

~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: noah_kondon
First name to call you by: Noah
Last initial to call you by: K
Nickname (if you would like one): Batman
Color Level: Blue
Time-Zone: PCT

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Chochran
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because it looks fun
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: VILLIAN
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I'm a strategic mastermind
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic
Why?: Oh you'll see.  Ask MariahAnn or maxcrosby.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Anything.  I try to schedule things but my schedule varies
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Last question
BIG BROTHER SEASON 1 (Big Brother) 1st (Winner)
Elliot's Survior Dingat (Survivor) 16th (Pre-Jury)
Sam's Big Brother 1 (BiG Brother Australia) 16th (Canceled)
Mariah's Surivor: Anarchy Island (Survivor) 6th (Jury) Voted for Nattie to win
Merged Survivor, Season 1: The Beginning (Survivor) 6th (Jury) Voted for alanb1 to win
TRGG Season 4: Big Brother: Redemption (6th) Jury (Voted for RArsenault to win)
Red's Survivor: South Africa (Survivor) 11th (Jury) Voted for Maviel to win
Mariah's Survivor: Belize All-Stars (Survivor) 7th (Jury) Voted for NickBrad97 to win
Red's Survivor All-Stars (Survivor) 18th (Pre-Jury)
The Secret Murders...... (Special) 4th (Werewolf)
Sam's Big Brother 1 (Big Brother Australia) 6th
Max's Survivor: New Zeland (Survivor) SOLE SURVIVOR (Jury votes from MJFJUNE, coolKat, yepal, DanielzSnooz, DryIceBros, and Matedog1209)
Bingo's Survivor: Solomon Islands (Survivor) 7th (Jury)
Mariah's Survivor: North Pole (Survivor) 10th (Pre-Jury)

Well I have the placings so coolest hosts are MariahAnn, jayrox9321, maxcrosby, RedChaos, C00LDUD
3412 days 21 hours ago
AlmightyOZ

~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: AlmightyOZ
First name to call you by: Owen
Last initial to call you by: Z.
Nickname (if you would like one): N/A
Color Level: Orange
Time-Zone: Mountain

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Hatch
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: N/A
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I was invited and I love group games
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? I am a master strategist
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: strategic
Why?: See above
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Evenings on weekdays all day on weekends
What prior group game experience do you have? Lots
Njkoda, mrcool, rechaos, myself, bingo

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it):
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:
~
3412 days 20 hours ago
Chris1080
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Chris1080
First name to call you by: Chris
Last initial to call you by: C
Nickname (if you would like one): C.J.
Color Level: Yellow

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati Shallow
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I love Survivor
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Depends on the day and game
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I'm smart and I have the will to win
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Definitely social
Why?: If you don't have the social skills to get people on your side you have no chance of winning.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 7:00pm-9:00pm
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
Red's Survivor Costa Rica: 5th place/7th jury member (3 individual immunities) (Player of the Season)
R.A.M Survivor Taiwan: 4th place/6th jury member
Zach's Survivor Redemption Island: 8th place/4th jury member (1 individual immunity) (0 duel wins)
DanZ Survivor Maldives: 9th place/2nd Jury Member (2 individual immunities) (Villain of the Season)
Red's Survivor All-Stars: 15th place out of 21 places
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
3412 days 18 hours ago
vergi1
Username: Vergi1
First name to call you by: Samoa
Last initial to call you by: V
Color Level: Blue
Time-Zone: pst

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Mkay In est 8pm and up (weekend about anytime is good)
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Weekend
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? Kek about a 7
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Deffinately I know how important challenges are in group games

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Haha OF COURSE!!!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? No I dont like hosts and they deserve to die... xD lel jk ily <3 ask any of my previous host/hostess Im an angle *cute little smile*
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out? Aha of course not Lel this is jujst a game haha (not a fasting xD)
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I will most deffinately and let u know in advance if i cannot
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yus (suggestion should be a self-vote as they desided to not vote) eliminates not voting on purpose
3412 days 18 hours ago
jayhawk123
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: jayhawk123
First name to call you by: Zach
Last initial to call you by: H.
Color Level: Purple
Time-Zone: CST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Spencer
Have you played in this series before?: Yes
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I think I can win, and also I enjoy group games.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: mix
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I will use my strategic mind, and try working on my social skills.
Why?: Most of the time you win with a good strategy.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Anytime im not working
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Anytime im not working
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7.5
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? I will try
What prior group game experience do you have? Too many to count
2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th(never won yet.)
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
~
3412 days 4 hours ago
Lifer107
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Lifer107
First name to call you by: Cory
Last initial to call you by: M.
Color Level: Silver

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Spurred by recency bias and recency bias alone: the almight Jaclyn Schultz
Have you played in this series before?: No sir
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Well I haven't played in a while and I have some free time opening up so yea there ya go.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero I would never backstab anybody ever I'm an angel sent by the heavens
Why do you think you can win this group game? Not sure if I have the chops, but I can certainly try!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Lol not social since I've been compared to certain households items such as gluesticks and potted plants. S0 the other two.
Why?: My WIFI connection is top notch aka I'm a physical beast and I've played a billion game so certain strategies have been branded into my mind socket
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 3-5 PM EST would be best but really any time after 3.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? It'd probably safer for me to say somewhere from 12-5 PM EST, but I don't go out every weekend night.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? Right now like a 6 since I'm not involved in anything besides Viewers' Lounges, but when I'm in a game I'm a 9-10.
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Unless I can't make a live one, for sure.
What prior group game experience do you have? Well.. a lot. Almost three years worth (god has it been that long eurghh)
1st~ Mearl's Survivor South Africa
1st~ BHD's Survivor Fiji
1st~ 01Gohan's Survivor All Stars 2
1st~ Dragotistic's Survivor Oman
1st~ Link's Survivor Iceland

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Hecks yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yesh
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I feel something very tragic happened in yours or Jacob's group game past for this to be added :P. But yea duh.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yessir
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: oooo Interesting. Yep understand.

open group

Wangy's Reality Series Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!