This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S2: El Salvador]

Topic » Applications [S2: El Salvador]

3473 days 21 hours ago
wangifold
Phew! The new generation of Wangy's Survivor started off with a bang in Canada, where a lack of idols did not lead to a lack of drama, with many tight votes and brutal betrayals. With Canada coming to a close however, the casting for a new season of Wangy's Survivor has begun! The Canadians have set the tone for the new generation, are you game to continue the legacy?

Anyone who played in Generation Two Canada may not apply! Applications will close on Sunday, November 30th at 7 PM EST.

Welcome to the official applications page for the second season of the second generation of my group game! I'm back due to great success my first generation, and let's keep up that trend! If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start early December. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app. Anyone may apply.

This season will feature a twist like no other seen before! 16 new players will enter the steamy jungle of El Salvador hoping to take the second title of Sole Survivor and outsmart their competitors and the "Camouflaged Chameleon" twist. With a mix of live and non-live challenges, contestants will have to work hard to outlast their friends and enemies in this game!

Apply today for your chance to compete in the esteemed Wangy's Survivor!
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:
First name to call you by:
Last initial to call you by:
Nickname (if you would like one):
Time-Zone:

OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:
Have you played in this series before?:
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?:
Why do you want to play in this group game?:
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:
Why do you think you can win this group game?
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:
Why?:
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)?
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have?
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it):
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:
~

CREDITS TO SURVIVOR233
3473 days 20 hours ago
cjuddy
Username:cjuddy
First name to call you by: Connor
Last initial to call you by: J
Nickname (if you would like one): CJ
Color Level: gold
Time-Zone: NZST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Thats a tough one.. i like many people
Have you played in this series before?: Yes!
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: Saints vs sinners (12th i think) and Canada - second chances (5/24)
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because i was sooo pumped for you Heroes vs villains after winning the hero title both times i played.. i wanted to prove something and i need to show that i can win your series :)
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? I've come close before and with each failed placement comes more experience. I've learned from my mistakes
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social/strategic
Why?: sometimes i feel like i could sell sunglasses to a blind man when i talk and i think i have the social skills to get myself to the end.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Im flexible
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? ^
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes
What prior group game experience do you have? I have won my fair share of these and made many finals. I would like to win your series :)
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.

•TTJs Survivor Allstars• 1/18 [Winner]
•SG1's Survivor El Salvador: Brawn vs Brain vs Beauty• 1/18 [Winner] [Brain]
•KidA's Survivor Greece• 2/20
•Survivor233s Survivor Myanmar• 2/16
•Katherine's Survivor Brazil• 3/14

Probaly kidA, Cole91, you, Thetrackerjackers and its a toss up for the fifth one

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): yess
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? i suppose..
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yess
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes
3473 days 20 hours ago
_JB_
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: _JB_
First name to call you by: JB
Last initial to call you by: B
Nickname (if you would like one): none
Color Level: Orange
Time-Zone: CST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Spencer
Have you played in this series before?: Yes
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: SvS, 1st & HvV, 13th
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I want to win.
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I have before.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: social
Why?: its the part of the game i have the most control over
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 5 PM EST-1 AM EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 5 PM EST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8.5
What prior group game experience do you have? check profile
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. check profile

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes
~

CREDITS TO SURVIVOR233
3473 days 14 hours ago
winner132
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: winner132
First name to call you by: Marissa
Last initial to call you by: S.
Nickname (if you would like one): None
Color Level: Silver
Time-Zone: CST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati Shallow and NaOnka
Have you played in this series before?: Nope
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: Never played
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I like group games especially Survivor
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: A little mixture of both
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I have the villainous attitude and look out for myself but I also have the hero presence and am nice and make connections with others
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Again a mixture of all three
Why?: I think I am pretty evened out and don't have a "stronger part" of the three
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 5PM EST-10PM EST on most days, on WEDNESDAYS I have volleyball though so on those days 5PM EST-7PM EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? On the weekends mostly any time.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? of course, challenges mean immunity
What prior group game experience do you have? Avatar's Survivor Series, Drago's Survivor Series, Mana's Survivor Series.
Avatar's Survivor: Hawaii ~ 2/16 (5-1-1)
Avatar's Survivor: Caribbean ~ 3/18 (3-2-1)
Drago's Survivor: Oman ~ 6/18 (4-2)
Drago's Survivor: All Stars ~ 14/20 (4{0}-2-1{0})
Mana's Survivor: One World - 5/24 (3-2)

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Of course
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yeah
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Mhmm
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I always try, and most of the time accomplish this
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yep
3473 days 9 hours ago
subfriend
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: subfriend
First name to call you by: azri
Last initial to call you by: zidane
Nickname (if you would like one): azri
Color Level: gold
Time-Zone: 8+ gmt

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Spencer & Sandra
Have you played in this series before?: Wangifold 1st generation
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: Ryan's Survivor Cote D'Ivoire/Libya: Battle of the Worlds 3rd place
Why do you want to play in this group game?: want to get back to group game & play with fantastic host like ryan of course duhh
Why do you think you can win this group game?: im smart
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: strategic
Why?: i plan well & keep thinking
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 7pm est onwards please..
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 7 pm est onwards
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? now 7 if i can get it could be 9 or 10
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? yes i need to make my tribe strong
What prior group game experience do you have? not now but b4 this, you can see my achievement
1. winner Practice 4 Star Season 4 (quick)
2. Winner Qwerty's Fantic Survivor: Madagascar:
3. Cromatic's Random Stars
4.Virgobo's Survivor pearl island
5. Nick's & Ryan Survivor Libya
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): yes im ready for it
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yup i agree
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? agree
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yup understood
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: understood
~
3473 days 5 hours ago
tuter32
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:tuter32
First name to call you by:Zach
Last initial to call you by:B
Color Level:Black
Time-Zone:eastern

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:Malcolm for the newer people, he just had a never give up attitude. For older games I have to say Lex from Africa(?) and All Stars
Have you played in this series before?:First Gen (Shitty Peru)
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?:Didnt finish
Why do you want to play in this group game?:Because I am group gameless, and I am going to finally win something.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:Usually I consider myself a Hero, but im very blunt,honest,and harsh and some consider me a Villain.
Why do you think you can win this group game? I probably cant, but its worth a try ;)
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:Social
Why?:Im booty at challenges,Im okay at strategy but I am a true blue talker.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)?Anytime after 5 pm and before 11 pm except 8 because I host at 8
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?Pretty much anytime but 8
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?8 or 9
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes, will I do well, no
What prior group game experience do you have? Too many to list here.
Too many group games so ill just list hosts (Most are on my bio page if you really care)
Manalord
Bingo21
Wangifold
Redchaos
Chantra(some numbers that I dont know)

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it):How many did I send last time?
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?Towards you? Deal, towards the people who voted me out? No promises.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:Yes

Also I played in Peru, the shitty season, So I have that token thing
3473 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: bigben1996
First name to call you by: Ben
Last initial to call you by: G
Nickname (if you would like one): Big Ben
Color Level: Black
Time-Zone: EST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Mike from RI
Have you played in this series before?: Are you really asking this? Yep

3rd Spain Second Chances
4th Canada Revenge of the Fallen
4th HvV

Why do you want to play in this group game?: Bc I love King Wangy busting rhymes
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: The last time I played I was heroic but I've been in between since the last time I played more Hero still I think
Why do you think you can win this group game? I have the tools in my toolbox
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: You pick and I'll do as you say master
Why?:  Bc you are my master
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Any day of the week works for me
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 3PM-12PM on the weekends
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10
I'll be here for each comp most likely
What prior group game experience do you have? Check my profile
1st Jays Costa Rica
1st Suitmans Jan Mayen
1st JImbos Machu Pichu
2nd LS Gambia
3rd Wangys Spain

Wangy, Leli, Bingo, Suitman, My Mom
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
~

CREDITS TO SURVIVOR233
3471 days 21 hours ago
Survivorgame1
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: survivorgame1
First name to call you by: Paul
Last initial to call you by: M
Color Level: Blue
Time-Zone: Central

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati Shallow
Have you played in this series before?: In Gen 1
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: Ryan's Survivor Cote D'Ivoire: 16th/18 (Was 7th voted out but Octulus Island was in play)
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I really wanna come back in Gen 2 and make a name for myself and have loads of fun with a great host!
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I think im more of a Villian
Why do you think you can win this group game? I can play a great social and strategic game and make my way right into the finals by taking out my biggest threats.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic
Why?:I can come up with great ideas, i NEVER count anything out, I also have the balls to make big and bold moves to further myself.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 5 pm est- 11 pm est
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Anytime on weekends
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes! I will be able to make most challenges
What prior group game experience do you have? All in my bio! But some of the biggers ones are Gaia's where I placed 5th/24, Bingo's where I was a runner up and returned, Leli's where I got 5th
5 BEST:
Jharrin's Tengaged OFFFICIAL Survivor San Juan Del Sur: WINNER 1st/20 (4 votes to win) (Winners vs Finalists vs Losers vs Rookies) (#TeamRookies)
Bingo's Survivor Laos: RUNNER UP 2nd/16 (1 vote to win)
Will's Survivor All Stars: RUNNER UP 2nd/18 (1 vote to win)
TTJ's Survivor All Stars: RUNNER UP 2nd/18 (2 votes to win)
Wiley's Survivor Shuffle Up: RUNNER UP 2md/20 (1 vote to win)

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes, i agree to send in confessionals to make this season more interesting!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of Course, sir!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes! I promise
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: YES!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes, I do :)
3471 days 6 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: TheSexiestDude990
First name to call you by: Julian
Last initial to call you by: W
Color Level: TV Star

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Probably Parvati
Have you played in this series before?: No
Why do you want to play in this group game?: For the love of the game
Why do you think you can win this group game? Wait and see
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:
Why?: It has to be a balance of all 3, if any part of your game is lacking you will likely be sent packing
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Idk late afternoon (I work nights so I'm most likely to be online after like 2PM)
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Whenever
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10 #NoLife
What prior group game experience do you have? I've played group games for years
Well I won Manalord's Tocantins (4-3)
and I got 4th in Jimbo's Seychelles... I probably would've made FTC if it wasn't for that BULLSHIT IDOL
and yeah

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): I've been sending them more often than usual lately so
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? No bye. JK of course :P
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
3471 days 2 hours ago
yr_2007
Username:yr_2007
First name to call you by:yogi
Last initial to call you by:m
Nickname (if you would like one):yogi
Color Level:black
Time-Zone:indian standard time

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: parvati shallow and spencer bledsoe
Have you played in this series before?: no
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?:no
Why do you want to play in this group game?: i luv playing survivor grp games
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? because i am determined to win
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:social and strategic
Why?: because i like to play a social game
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 4-9 pm est
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? any time
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? yes
What prior group game experience do you have? i played in many survivor group games before

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals?yes (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it):
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:yes
~

CREDITS TO SURVIVOR233
3471 days 2 hours ago
harrywasnak
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: harrywasnak
First name to call you by: Harry
Last initial to call you by: W.
Color Level: Yellow

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati Shallow
Have you played in this series before?: No. I applied for season 1 though.
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I want to play in a great Survivor game and this one seems pretty good.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villian. I will play deviously.
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I will play a good game and make friends with the other players.
Why?: Strategic. I plot TC votes, make allies, and more.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 5-9pm EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? any time. I can't guarantee I will be online though.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes. I will put my best effort into all of them.
What prior group game experience do you have? I won Ivy's Whodunnit and R.A.M Survivor Taiwan
1. Ivy's Whodunnit 1st
2. R.A.M Survivor Taiwan 1st
3. I am in f7 in LARS 1 I Love Money currently
4. I am in f7 in A&M's Survivor Greenland currently
5. I am also in f7 in Cromatic's Random Stars currently
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes. Trashing the other players or just commenting on the game is the fun part.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes. I will get voted out at some point unless I win and it is just a game.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes. An active player is a good one
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes. I will try my best to vote at all TC's
3471 days 2 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ up there
First name to call you by: Dan
Last initial to call you by: R
Nickname (if you would like one): Danny

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Russell Hantz
Have you played in this series before?: Nope
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: ...
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I wan't to make a name for myself on such a well known survivor and i'm here to entertain by making the craziest moves you've ever seen ever

Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain

Why do you think you can win this group game?: Because i have the best all around game

Why?: Strategic
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 4-5pm 7pm- 8

What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?: 11-10pm
What prior group game experience do you have?: I've done many. I did links, manalords, Reds, bhds and more survivor game. Out of the 4 currently i'm in the f2 of BHD'S.

List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest: Suitman, manalord, Redchaos, Ohnatalie, and last but not least wangi

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): I will 24/7

Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes i will

Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?: Yes i'll understand when i'm voted out

Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes i will message you i i can't make it

Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:  Yes
3471 days 1 hour ago
DryIceBros
Username: DryIceBros
First name to call you by: Gregory
Last initial to call you by: L

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:
Have you played in this series before?: Yes
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: 12th?
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I want redemption? :P
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero?
Why do you think you can win this group game?: Because I can. :P
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social?
Why?: Because I sometimes play a bad strategic game and I'm not good at challenges individually.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)?: After 4pm EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?: After 12pm EST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8.5
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?: I should.
What prior group game experience do you have?: Lots.
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.: YOU (:P), Jimbo, NJ, Janet, and more? ._.'

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?: Yes
3468 days 17 hours ago
Iloveyousomuch
Iloveyousomuch
Shane
Z
Neh
Male
1 rofl
White
East

Katie Collins <33333
Yea I'm playing urvivor
It's still going on but I'm in the final 16 right now lol
It seems like this will be a lot of fun and I I love survivor!
Hero but piss me off and I'm a villian
Because I'm active , persuasive  and I take shit from no one so it won't be easy to mess with me
Strategic
Because challenges don't always save you so you need to be smart

6 pm ish
Not really Tuesdays
Yes!

Really none but I'm starting to
Blatastic1234 was a good host and njkoda1998 is

Of course!
Yes!
Yea
Mhm
Ok yes
3468 days 10 hours ago
truthoflife
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Russel
Have you played in this series before?:no
Why do you want to play in this group game?: because im better then everyone, and want to prove it.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain, I will betray anyone and laugh at them while  I do it.
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I control everyone, and make everyone my puppets.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: strategic
Why?:Beacause I will get everyone to do whatever I want and if they don't they go home.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 4-7
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? weekdays 4-7 weekends anytime
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly) 6 but I be a 9 if I get on this season
.yes
What prior group game experience do you have?

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:
~ yes
3468 days 10 hours ago
truthoflife
Username:
First name to call you by: dr
Last initial to call you by: phil
Color Level: white
Time-Zone: est

open group

Wangy's Reality Series Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!