This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S1: Canada]

Topic » Applications [S1: Canada]

3498 days ago
wangifold
After taking a few months away from the Tengaged group game community, I'm back and ready to reimprove the standard of a good group game. In order to do that, I need to start fresh. Start a new era of Wangys Survivor. That right ladies and gentleman, the second generation is here. Wangys Survivor is bigger, better, and sexier than ever before, throwing it back to Canada. Who will take home the coveted first crown in a new era? Only time will tell.

ANYONE MAY APPLY!

Welcome to the official applications page for the first season of the second generation of my group game! I'm back due to great success my first generation, and let's keep up that trend! If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start late October. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app. Anyone may apply.

This season will be like no other seen before! 18 new players will enter the frigid wilderness of Canada hoping to take the first title of Sole Survivor and outsmart their competitors. With a mix of live and non-live challenges, contestants will have to work hard to outlast their friends and enemies in this game!

Apply today for your chance to compete in the esteemed Wangy's Survivor!
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:
First name to call you by:
Last initial to call you by:
Nickname (if you would like one):
Time-Zone:

OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:
Have you played in this series before?:
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?:
Why do you want to play in this group game?:
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:
Why do you think you can win this group game?
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:
Why?:
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)?
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have?
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it):
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:
~

CREDITS TO SURVIVOR233
3498 days ago
TheEclipse
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: TheEclipse
First name to call you by: Joey
Last initial to call you by: T
Nickname (if you would like one): N/A
Color Level: Gold
Time-Zone: EST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Ciera Eastin < 3
Have you played in this series before?: Yes.
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: Gen 1, China, I got I think 8th? (It was so long ago I don't even remember)
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I never got my chance to shine in gen 1, so hey, why not?
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Depends on how you view my moves and motives.
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I'm FABULOUS. Because I can destroy these people in all 3 aspects of the game xoxo
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Physical, since I'm always active and I have relatively fast internet
Why?: Because I'm always active and I have relatively fast internet
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? I have challenges from like 4-6 in other games, so probably 7-10 PM EST.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All day pretty much on weekends.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7.9
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes.
What prior group game experience do you have? My entire profile.
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
Five best placings:
(I guess 6 since I'm tied in some)
1st- Janelle's Survivor Finland
1st- Cinder's BB1
1st- JBShafer's Survivor Tonga
2nd: Bingo's Survivor Poland
2nd: Suitman's Survivor Reclamation
2nd: Logan's Survivor China

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes.
3498 days ago
DanielzSnooz
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: On top of me !)
First name to call you by: Dan
Last initial to call you by: "R"
Nickname (if you would like one): PJ
Color Level: Yellow

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Ozzy
Have you played in this series before?: No , but i've played many survivor group game before
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: Haven't Played
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I love survivor games and this game is pretty known so. If and when I win it'll show i'm a force to be reckoned with in any game
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain. Sorry guys =)
Why do you think you can win this group game? I'm smart strategically and socially. I will do anything from lie to backstab to win this game
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:
Why?: Strategic cause I am very persuasive and I'm usually the won who gets alliances together and het the alliance to the f3
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 4-7 PM EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 11- 7 PM EST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? YES
What prior group game experience do you have? I've played 2 BB'S, 4 Survivor group games, a hunger games, a mole and a few others
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. 5 and 7th on Survivor. 4th on The Mole, 6th on BB. I really only have 4 good games

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Obviously
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Whoever does it will be respected
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes, i'll try
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
3497 days 23 hours ago
MicklePickle20
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:Micklepickle20
First name to call you by:MIckle
Last initial to call you by:P
Color Level:Light Green
Time-Zone:Pst

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:Coach
Have you played in this series before?:Si
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?:Wangi Fiji 19/19 Wangi Canada 3/24
Why do you want to play in this group game?:So i can do da best
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? beacuse im mickle people wil just hand me the win
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:Social
Why?:Because i can talk
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)?All
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?All
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9.9
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?Yes
What prior group game experience do you have?Look at my profile

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it):SI
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? SI
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?SI
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:SI
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:Si
3497 days 22 hours ago
Anoreoz897
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Anoreoz897
First name to call you by: Adam
Last initial to call you by: O.
Nickname (if you would like one): Oreo
Color Level: Black

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Hayden/Kat
Have you played in this series before?: I played in your first generation. Was inact, but I'm more free in the fall so I'm back and ready to win!!!
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: Fiji and China. Prejury for Fiji, and jury for China.
Why do you want to play in this group game?: There aren't that many good group games out there, and this is one of few that actually are worth playing. I miss these kinds of groups and I wanna come back more than ever!
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Id probably say hero.
Why do you think you can win this group game? I've learned from my mistakes, and I know what to look out for in these games. I'm ready for the title of sole survivor with my name next to it in big, bold letters.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: I'm definitely extremely social when it comes to the game, but strategy is also very important for me to excel. As for physical...well let's just say my phone lags once in a while xD
Why?: ^^^^
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? I'm free every day in weekdays from 5-10 PM EST. Fridays might be an issue once in a while but besides that after school I'm free.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Saturdays I'm pretty free most of the day. As for Sundays, I have church so probably anytime after 3 PM EST.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes sir!
What prior group game experience do you have? Check my page XD too many to name.
KidA, Suitman, Survivor233, Janelle, and OBVIOUSLY Wangifold!

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): I promise :) how else would I verbally slaughter my competitors?
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes Ryan XD
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I promise *pinkie swear*
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: ABSOLUTELY.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yuppers! This isn't my first rodeo.
3497 days 22 hours ago
yr_2007
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:yr_2007
First name to call you by:yogi
Last initial to call you by: r
Nickname (if you would like one):yogi
Color Level:black
Time-Zone:indian standard time

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: spencer bledsoe
Have you played in this series before?: no
Why do you want to play in this group game?: i like group games
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? im determined
Why?: social and strategic
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? any day
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?any time
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? yes
What prior group game experience do you have? survivor
- m7md26,njkoda1996,wileycoyote etc
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes
~

CREDITS TO SURVIVOR233
3497 days 22 hours ago
thatonepeople
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:thatonepeople
First name to call you by: Thatone
Last initial to call you by:P
Nickname (if you would like one):Thatone
Color Level:Light Green
Time-Zone:PST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:Brenda Lowe
Have you played in this series before?:i dont think so
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?:none
Why do you want to play in this group game?:because i love group games and competiting and i want to win
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game?because i have a lot of heart and give it my all
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:physical
Why?:because im really good at challenges
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)?(put in EST)
Sunday- 3PM to 3AM
Monday- 10PM to 3AM
Tuesday- 8:30 PM to 3AM
Wednesday- 8:30 PM to 3AM
Thursday- 9:30 PM to 3AM
Friday- 6:30 PM to 3AM
Saturday- either 2PM to 3AM or 2AM to 3AM
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?look at above times
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?7.5
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?if they are non live
What prior group game experience do you have? A LOT
1st 1st 4th 5th 6th
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it):YES
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?YES
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?YAS
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:YAS
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:YEE
3497 days 22 hours ago
Manipulation
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Manipulation

First name to call you by: Andrew

Last initial to call you by: H

Color Level: Blue I think

Time-Zone: PST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Ciera Eastin

Have you played in this series before?: Yep!

If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: China which I was awful in and second chances which I was also awful in. I promise not to be bad this time!

Why do you want to play in this group game?: Cause I want to get back into the community, and this seems like a nice way to do it!

Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Eh, I'm more mixed but let's go with Villain.

Why do you think you can win this group game?: Because I'm me. Duh.

What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic, probably.

Why?: Well, I always love coming up with insane plans and carrying them out. It's always fun!
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)?: 5:30 EST - Anytime after unless I'm busy that day.

What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?: Pretty much the entire day.

On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?: 6

Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?: I should be!
What prior group game experience do you have?: Uh...A lot lmao.

List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.: Suitman, manalord, I forget his name but the one who hosted Kenya that we were in, cubsguy, Mearl!

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): YESSSSSS!

Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?: FUCK YOU! Just kidding I love you so sure!

Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?: *sends you death threats when I lose* Just kidding again, I'll be a good boy :3

Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yep!

Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yessir!
3497 days 22 hours ago
Duffybutt11
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Duffybutt11
First name to call you by: Bubba
Last initial to call you by: G.
Color Level: Red
Time-Zone: CST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Ciera Eastin
Have you played in this series before?: Yes
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: Spain / 5th place
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because there are no other groups that spark my interest!
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? I havent played in a while, but i know i have what it takes to finally win!!!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic
Why?: If you havent made any moves the jury wont give you ANY votes.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Any day of the week any time, (Except on Fridays i prefer before 8pm EST) and any time on weekends
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? around 2pm EST - 10pm EST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 5, but i havent had a reason to be on, hopefully (if im casted) i will be on twice as much!!!
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes!
What prior group game experience do you have? http://www.tengaged.com/user/Duffybutt11
?[Nathan's Survivor: Greenland] -Runner-Up-
?[Mariah's Survivor: Texas] -Runner-Up-
?[Survivor's Survivor: Faroe Islands] -Runner-Up-
?[Renegade's Survivor: Cambodia] -3rd Place|7th Juror-
?[Lifer's Survivor: Crete] -3rd Place|7th Juror-

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): YESS!! :D
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Ofc!!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes!
~
3497 days 17 hours ago
jayhawk123
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: jayhawk123
First name to call you by: Zach
Last initial to call you by: H
Color Level: Blue
Time-Zone: CST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Spencer
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: Can't remember
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I love being in group games, and I can bring in a great strategic game.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: A mix
Why do you think you can win this group game? My strategic game.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic
Why?: All are important, but a good strategy will get you farther.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Anytime I'm not working
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Anytime I'm not working
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? I'll try my best
What prior group game experience do you have? A lot
Leli, suitman, bingo, njkoda, yinzer

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
3497 days 15 hours ago
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Avatar20
First name to call you by: Nikki
Last initial to call you by: P.
Nickname (if you would like one): Just Nikki tbh
Color Level: Blue
Time-Zone: Central

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati Shallow
Have you played in this series before?: Not in the SECOND GENERATION but in the FIRST GENERATION I have :)
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: I can't exactly remember what the season's called but in my first one in your season I made 9th. Then in the next one I made 16th sadly
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I want to play because I know how your group games are and there so much fun to play in and very chaplenging which keeps it very interesting ALL THE TIME
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: um It really depends..ok your groups I've been a villain because I was put in that position but I can be a hero it just depends who I'm working with and how all of that goes. If there's a bunch of people on my tribe that I hate then I will probably show my villain side a bit.
Why do you think you can win this group game?: I think I can win because I know how your games are played and this is my 3rd time around trying and I'm really at this point in the year where I can focus more and deliver myself socially and strength wise to bring the crown home.

What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: I honestly think Social. I do get on a lot of people's nerves some times but I can also make a lot of people my friend which may be threatening but honestly you need people on your side/ the #s so I don't blame myself either way. Whatever will make me win I'll do it in a flash
Why?: I said that above ^ :D
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 6PM EST-10PM EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 7PM EST-12PM EST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9 I have much more time on my hands being all in the routine for school and all
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Most definitely if it's in those time slots...if it's not I hope it's non live
What prior group game experience do you have? a bunch! I'm sure you've seen me in a lot of other series such as Gaiphage, Leli's and many more that may have been cancelled or is on break :)
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. Well I can't exactly remember names but in Drago's I got 1st, Leli's Comoro Islands: 2nd, And Ive gotten 3rd before in others so many cool ones tbh :D
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes! I feel confessionals are the best part cause you get to vent and have fun doing it at the same time!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? DEFINITELY! I love you boo :*
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes I will do that lol
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: always!!'
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yeah I do
Understand
~

CREDITS TO SURVIVOR233
3497 days 14 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: SirNiceGuy
First name to call you by: Lukas
Last initial to call you by: S
Nickname (if you would like one): (no nicknames, please)
Color Level: Brown

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Either Denise from Philippines or Cochran (Caramoan appearance).
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: Libya (11th), Jamaica (9th; I was the replacement returnee, remember?)
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I took a group from group gaming for quite a while. I felt my mind getting stupider and stupider, you know. So, I might as well bring it back up with THIS.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I'm far too stupid to be a villain. So, I guess I'm a good guy.
Why do you think you can win this group game?: I've really learned what I did wrong, and for REAL, I want to improve, and this is the way to do it.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: From what people say, I'm more social.
Why?: I dunno. I'm horribly unsocial IRL. Must be because I'm just kinda friendly.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)?: 6:00 PM EST-11:00 PM EST are the only guaranteed times. 5-6 PM EST also works on any day that's NOT a Thursday.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?: Yeah, all day on most weekends. Don't really do much on weekends.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?: I think I might've dropped to a 6 or a 7 since last time.
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes.
What prior group game experience do you have? Plenty.
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. Yours, of course. Also Dragotistic's (wasn't there for long, but boy was it a blast), Leli14's, mrcool's, and Ryan_Jambe's The Amazing Race (I sucked hard, but it was fun).

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
3497 days 6 hours ago
DryIceBros
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: DryIceBros
First name to call you by: Gregory
Last initial to call you by: L
Color Level: Yellow

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: That's a tough question. RUSSELL HANTZ!!! :P
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: Peru (12th)
Why do you want to play in this group game?: TO REDEEM MYSELF
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I'd say Hero.
Why do you think you can win this group game?: Because I can. :P
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social or strategic.
Why?: I dunno. ._.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)?: Most times after 3. ._.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?: After 12/
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?: 9?
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?: Yes.
What prior group game experience do you have?: Lots.
Jimbo, NJ, Red, Mariah, Yinzer
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?: Yes.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? NEVER!!! :P I will.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes.
3497 days 5 hours ago
jslam99
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Jslam99
First name to call you by: Jake
Last initial to call you by: L
Color Level: Light Green

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Ugh this is so hard! Rob Cesternino
Have you played in this series before?: No
Why do you want to play in this group game?: To kick some ass ;)
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain, obviously
Why do you think you can win this group game? Now if I told you know, that would ruin the surprise, to say the least, I have something up my sleeves
Why?:Strategic, I may be the slightest bit manipulative ;)
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 6-9 EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 12-3
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Most certainly
What prior group game experience do you have? A few group Big Brother Games, all of which the host decided to quit before the end of the season lol

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:Yes!
~
3497 days 4 hours ago
Bulldozer24
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Bulldozer24
First name to call you by: Andrew
Last initial to call you by: D
Nickname (if you would like one): Dozie
Color Level: white
Time-Zone: central

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: sandra
Have you played in this series before?: no
Why do you want to play in this group game?: because ive never been in one and it looks like fun and to meet new people would be cool and to just play survivor
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? because i have a good social game and with the strategy that comes along with it i can get far in this game get allies on my side and win the game
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: social
Why?: i fell like i can talk to anyone and basically becomes friends and know that they will not turn against me so i feel like that will help me make it far in this game
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 5pm-11pm
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? anytime
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? yes
What prior group game experience do you have?

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? of course you are like jeff probst we have to treat you that way
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yes dont like people that are like that
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes
3497 days 4 hours ago
Survivorgame1
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: survivorgame1
First name to call you by: Paul
Last initial to call you by: M
Color Level: Green
Time-Zone: Central

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati Shallow
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: Cote Di Voire (16th)
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I played terribly the first time I played in your series and  I want to make myself a big name in this generation
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain with some heroic aspects
Why do you think you can win this group game? I have a good social and strategic game and I feel people will just look past me, giving me the perfect opportunity to take down bigger threats
Why?: I know how to make myself look and I can come up with great plans in tough situations
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 4:15 est to 11 est
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Practically any times
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes!
What prior group game experience do you have? All in my bio, but some of the biger names are Gaia's, Bingo's, Mana's, and Suit's
Jharrin's Tengaged OFFFICIAL Survivor San Juan Del Sur: WINNER 1st/20 (4 votes to win) (Winners vs Finalists vs Losers vs Rookies) (#TeamRookies)

Bingo's Survivor Laos: RUNNER UP 2nd/16 (1 vote to win)
Will's Survivor All Stars: RUNNER UP 2nd/18 (1 vote to win)
TTJ's Survivor All Stars: RUNNER UP 2nd/18 (2 votes to win)
Wiley's Survivor Shuffle Up: RUNNER UP 2md/20 (1 vote to win)
Ismail's Survivor Pagtubos Island: 3rd/20
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes, sir!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes!
~

open group

Wangy's Reality Series Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!