This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S1: Canada]

Topic » Applications [S1: Canada]

3494 days ago
Duke
Username: Duke
First name to call you by: Dan
Last initial to call you by: B
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level:yellow
Time-Zone:est

OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:Rob C, Shane Powers, Tony
Have you played in this series before?: yessir
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: cote diover 17th?
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I want to win the first season of whay is sure to be a killer series once again on tengaged
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? I got an all round game that just gives me the edge I need  to slay bro.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: strategic
Why?: you need a mad scientists, makes the world go round
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Agter 5 30 est
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?any
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?7
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?
.yes
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have?lots
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. You, drago, mana, jimbo and NJ

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it):
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:
~
3493 days ago
wangifold
CLOSED
3492 days 20 hours ago
Eccentro
XD glad I looked before I posted cuz that would've sucked to have done all that to post an app then see you closed them. Ah well maybe next time. And welcome back Wangy. :)
3492 days 8 hours ago
Griffles
^ I just did that wow gl hf

open group

Wangy's Reality Series Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!