This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | All Stars

Topic » Final Tribal Council | All..

714 days 22 hours ago
Robson704
1. Survivor is built on the idea of Outwit, Outplay, And Outlast. Which of these 3 pillars did you thrive in, and which one were you weakest in and please explain :)

As much as i would hate to say it i would have to admit that i kind of thrived in outlasting part, ive seen almost everyone except sag at f6 wanting to take me to the end with them and at early merge because i tried to make good relationships with the most influential people at merge i think it made almost everyone not even consider me as a potential vote and once yung and scott left the game people kind of forgot or they didnt see that i was really close to them and still after that i wasnt targetted and i have clean record where i didnt receive a vote at merge.

I think that my outplaying part in competitions was pretty decent where i won 3 comps and objectively even tho ive done some things in this game and this part of my game isnt completely terrible i feel like my weakest part is outwit part and everyone can see it, some may apprieciate my shield strategy where i was hiding behind monica this whole time in order to never be targetted as long as monica was in the game and she trusted me after i gave her my idol but some people may think that its just a pussy strategy and i never put my own game at risk but i think thats not true and ive put my game at risk few times and i always tried to make the smartest decision for my game and the only two votes where i didnt have control on things happenning was yungs and scotts elimination except that i was in majority in every other remaining vote, also if you take a closer look at finalists im the only person remaining who voted with scott for monica at f12 and i still was able to adapt and position myself well enough to be the last person standing from people who voted in minority at f12

2. Please name the single move that got you here to final 3. Meaning if you didn’t make this move when you made it, someone on the jury would be there instead

me giving idol to monica at f11 changed the course of the game cause if i wouldnt do it there was huge chance votes would flip on monica and even if she would stay and you still would leave without that idol play she wouldnt trust me as much she would propably try to trust more other people than me and me/monica would propably turn on each other way earlier and definetly someone would be there at the end instead of me cause i wouldnt be able to find other way to make monica trust me and it would be way tougher to overcome brians majority group and maybe he would be the one to be at the end right now

i also kind of had unspoken final 2 deals after f11 with monica yung and brian to have someone supporting me on different sides so just in case i would lose yung i would be able to join someone else and i wanted to keep my options open for as long as i could, of course i didnt know brians f2 wasnt genuine, yung left next round but my bond with monica helped me a lot and i still survived after losing so many allies

3. Finally, besides yourself which other finalist deserves this win most

My heart would tell me that jimmy would deserve this win and represent this season as its winner more but i think yawn has been through more things in this game and he propably would deserve to win a bit more than jimmy cause jimmy propably might not have made a move at merge that wasnt connected to brians until brian left while yawn was flip flopping a bit and was always down to make big moves to take out bigger competitors this season than he has been
714 days 22 hours ago
FireX
When did I go from X to Brian
714 days 22 hours ago
Yawnha
1. Survivor is built on the idea of Outwit, Outplay, And Outlast. Which of these 3 pillars did you thrive in, and which one were you weakest in and please explain :)

I would say I thrived in outplaying the best. Many people saw me as that kid who’s not doing anything and not a threat at all. I think many people may have over saw my strategy because of not being able to take me seriously. I was able to orchestrate huge moves against big players without having the target on my back. Blaming that on other people. Everyone wanted to keep me around because they didn’t realize of what zi was doing bts.

2. Please name the single move that got you here to final 3. Meaning if you didn’t make this move when you made it, someone on the jury would be there instead

100% winning individual immunity at f15. I was on the bottom on my tribe with franz, and I knew if I didn’t win, I was going home. I did have to do some people dirty in that challange from lying, but I knew my fate was in that challenge.

No offense at all to Jimmy, but from Robbie’s speech Im am seriously impressed with his gameplay for and for being a former winner too
714 days 22 hours ago
Yawnha
Yawn- So Yawn Congrats on making this it this far, I have to admit there were times in this game i was a little confused at the things u were doing and i did lose some trust with u when u leaked some of the things i was saying to people, but truly u were someone i wanted to work with so i am proud of u for making to finals.  I just want to know 3 things u did on ur own in this game that didnt include ethan?

I mean every single thing pre-merge was without Ethan.

-Single handily taking out AJ
-Flipping on Brians trio and sending Ryan home
-That one vote where I voted Nolan for fun

My big moves this season like sending Brian, Yung, and Scott home I was on the same side of the #s as Ethan, but using Ethan as a #. I knew Ethan was a big threat so in all honesty I thought he was the best cutting at f4.

Also pushing for sag and monica to go in f5 and f4

I personally saw Ethan as an ally this game, rather than me being his little sheep 🐑
714 days 21 hours ago
gethann
Yawn was an ally this game <3 not a 🐑🐑🐑
714 days 21 hours ago
FireX
-Single handily taking out AJ

yea buddy i set this whole thing up. you did not "single handily" do that. its was crucial that me you ryan and sag voted together for majority but you did nothing to push that move. all ya did was talk with ikah which ended up not mattering as yall did different things
714 days 21 hours ago
Yawnha
I mean what I meant with that is it was 3-3 between you and AJ and I was the deciding vote who kept you safe from getting voted out.
714 days 21 hours ago
Yawnha
And I would disagree with me not pushing the move b/c I really did especially with Ikah, who ended up disagreeing. And you did not set the whole thing up, I would respectfully disagree with that statement.
714 days 21 hours ago
Jacadeux
******ETHAN******

Jimmy- Your speech helps me understand you and your motivations better. Your relationships sometimes confused me, specifically not knowing when you were close and not close with someone (for ex. finding an idol for Monica with Brian's clue but than saving Brian). This may be a long question but can you talk about your relationship with Brian, me, Monica, Doug, and Sag throughout the stages you mentioned above. Also, please tell me what seasonings you use on your chicken.

OOH! I would love to.

X - I've known X almost since I began playing group games. We've had our ups and downs for sure, but if we were to take a full tally, I've betrayed him a lot more times than he's betrayed me. I've also completely thrown my game for him before in games. It depends on my mood. I like to be unpredictable. I see us as friends who will always remain friends no matter what a game would have us do. We've transcended all that which is kinda rare on tengaged, imo.

Ethan - Man, you're pretty awesome. It's not an easy thing for me to develop a consistent relationship with anyone in any aspect of my life, so I thoroughly enjoy it when I meet someone who makes it easy. From my perspective, the most key component of a social game is to have people legitimately LIKE you and WANT to see you succeed. I don't know how much effort you have to put into pulling that off, or if it just comes naturally to you, but it's a characteristic I both envy and admire. I see us as friends who might actually start to talk to each other outside of games like in VLs and what not. I think you would have taken me out in a heartbeat if the situation warranted it, and that doesn't matter, I really dig you. lol.

Monica - What a force. I've never had any relationship with Monica before this game. I didn't even realize that I was going to be working with her when I gave her that idol. At the time, it was little more than a intended strategic move on my part. But in short order, there she was, screwing up my plans to lie to everyone and be super cutthroat because I liked her and couldn't bring myself to fuck her over. Shared experience and camaraderie goes a long way with me. I see us as friends who probably won't find ourselves talking to each other much after this game is over, but will instantly reconnect the next time we encounter each other. She's got a an amazing personality which shines so bright and I'm such a lurker/wallhugger.

Doug - This one is unfortunately short. I spoke to Doug very little during our original season, but what I did get from him was very warm and kind. I regret that I had so little free time because of crazy work hours, but Doug was absolutely someone I fully intended on eventually talking to and forming a relationship. I peppered him with comments here and there, (like many of you,) but devoted my limited time trying to ingratiate myself to the people who were proving themselves to be powerful and vocal players. I see us as not yet friends, but people with a similar outlook who could probably become friends pretty easily.

Sag - Oh, this is a hard one. Sag brought me a lot of fun and entertainment in this game. By and large, I considered him one of the most trustworthy people in this game, and it was a genuine shock to me to learn that he was playing so hard. I really noticed his game bloom from the beginning of merge on. Sometimes he was an open book, sometimes he was a mystery. But overall, I didn't really feel the same level of connection with Sag as I did other people. I can't explain why. It's not like I disliked him or anything, it's just that for two people in such alignment, we didn't do much of it "together."

Chicken Seasonings - Sea salt, fresh ground pepper, too much garlic powder, and a thing I highly recommend everyone buy off the internet - Mikey V's - Brok Da' Mout. I love the that stuff so much and give away at Christmas, lol.

My question for all of you. If you don't answer this, you will have a 0% chance of getting my jury vote. Tell me something nice about Honeybunch or Pietro. <3

I have only met Honey one time and she has left a lasting impression on me. LOL. What a MIND that can spin my brain around 10 times inside my skull and leave me speechless inside of 60 seconds.
And Pietro, I've been a silent fan of his ever since I saw him seal the win in Trinity Survivor. I can't wait to one day get the opportunity to align myself with this king.
714 days 21 hours ago
Robson704
Sandra-Diaz Twine I mean Rob ;) - I read your speech last night and i just wanted you to elaborate more on why u thought i had to go and you said that you thought we weren't really on the same page but i was under the impression that we were. so i also just wanted to know why didn't you think we were on the same page?

Its just that ive been thinking about taking with me oliver yung monica and scott a bit further than you did (i voted monica at f12 but at f11 i wanted to play with her) while i had a feeling that you wanted to vote out yung monica oliver and then you would be open to vote out threats on other side i didnt know too well with me but i just felt like it wasnt best for my game cause i didnt have great relationship with sag with jimmy or with ethan at that time yet and i feel like it was a bit better for you to do cause i think jimmy wanted to stick close to you cause you both are from maledives and you had some connections in this group that would help you get to ftc with those people while i felt like even if i would get to the end with you by also flipping on my taru people monica and oliver i would be called a floater who followed people in power and i only would have loyalty towards you but that could propably make people respect me less, if we tried to stick together after scott left and stuck together to make some moves on brian sag maybe ethan then i would be open to consider voting out monica oliver or yung with you but the moment you started voting out yung or oliver or monica was just too early for me and its nothing against me or you but we just had conflict of interest and i felt like it was inevitable the moment ive seen you defending everyone from maledives and if you wanted to keep jj ikah or mark then i knew you propably would be more willing to work with jimmy instead of yung and that just wasnt in my opinion in my best interest so i wanted to ally with different people who were on the outs to try to overcome majority you were part of instead of flipping on people who were on the outs with me, sorry it had to end up this way but yeah its all about connections this season not strength, not being likable or smart just about connections and i felt like i had to go with people who were less connected and support them at that time

and i decided to vote for you cause we were considering doing yawn or you but after the double tribal i was feeling confident it was good decision cause i cant see a scenario where youre not getting to the end after surviving that tribal and without you bigger players were slitting each others throat when i was sitting in quite good spot

i was playing good under the radar game cause things were going my way lots of times and i didnt really was in so much danger that my game had to be on the line because in my opinion i think i played well and predicted what could happen in the future after making one move i tried to think many steps ahead

and many people can say that i kind of played goat game or so much under the radar game that i dont deserve to win this season but tell me, is there any other strategy for previous winner to do and not get targetted? cause ive seen ikah playing hard and look what placement he got, look at me being likeable person, playing under the radar game and still overcoming the target i had on my back when i came to this game and getting here for second time in a row and never getting voted out of bradys series, even if i will be 0 votes finalist i feel really proud of myself that i got here cause i feel like this strategy and this gameplay was propably my only way to get to this point

All: I was voted biggest sheep by some of u wink wink Rob ;) So I want to know besides me who do u think on the jury was the biggest sheep? (Note if u say me Ur losing my vote)

i dont want to say mark cause he didnt even get to part where we had touchy subjects but if i could be honest and not just think i have to go with majority i really felt like nolan seemed like biggest sheep at that time not you but i had to vote you for that question cause i dont think people would do nolan out there, but yeah i felt like it propably was nolan at that time because i felt like ethan was kind of doing a bit more and i had this feeling that nolan was following ethans plans at that time, its nothing against nolan it was just my gut feeling but i couldnt go with nolan that day and i had to choose doug cause i felt like majority was doing it and i was right but i think it propably was nolan
714 days 20 hours ago
Jacadeux
******SCOTT******

Hello finalists!

I want you each of you to name one negative thing about each of the jurors' games.   Don't bullshit. Don't ass kiss.  Be honest.   One critical thing about each juror's games.  I want GENERAL critique, not specific to this game (don't give me, well, Brian should have voted out Scott instead of Monica)...I want you to be the all star finalists you are and "mentor" the jurors to help their games in the future.

Good luck to you Robert and you Jimmy.   Either of you will be a fine representative of Brady's greatest season.

This is certainly an awkward question, but I'll give it my best. I'm going to lay some groundwork first, though. As I mentioned in my speech, I believe it is more fun for all of us if we all play differently. If you had not asked this question, I would not honestly have ever considered it myself. I will endeavor to answer your question, with the idea that I would be mentoring people to play more like myself. My ego is not so big that I would dare tell other people how to best play THEIR game. If I could, I would be playing THAT game instead of my own. They'll be general, but still specific to this game, as I am not about to go review everyone's game history, lol. Okay, now to the hard parts.

13th - Mark - Learn to identify trustworthy allies. Make sure they are allies that are actual assets which supplement your shortcomings and aren't just numbers. Put in the work to make sure they view you as an asset.
12th - Scott - Learn how to lay low and escape notice. Be able to make big moves, but also be ready, willing, and able to look stupid in order to get that target off your back. Shake the appearance of being in control, that's a target no one wants.
11th - Nolan - Either work to repair broken relationships until you're satisified with them, or go ahead and take that person out. Take a few extra steps to check that your votes will always be in the majority, or be able to fight off the target of having voted for that person somehow. They have to believe they're safe at least enough.
10th - Yung - Be quiet. There's no reason to go either creating targets or announcing them. It gives other people ammunition to use against you.
9th - Doug - Be more cutthroat. Just a little. If you see something isn't going your way, fall back, recalculate and see how you can incorporate the new information. If you don't like the new calculations, open a new line of communication and make something else happen.
8th - Oliver - Leak less. Information is the most paramount thing in this game, and OTHER people will 100% use it as capital to buy trust amongst each other.
7th - X - Be stable. The primary reason I can never work with you is because I can't handle all the rapidly changing committments. I can be fluid and adaptable, but like, dude, I'm still trying to be loyal to a person you told me to trust from 5 alliances ago, why so much chaos? I think it's all just a consequence of an OVERsocial game and making too many promises you don't intend to keep, so stop doing that too.
6th - Ethan - Be you. I don't know how to say it in a "non-kiss-ass" way, but basically check and see if maybe who you are as a person is at odds with your win-at-any-cost playstyle. Bring that kind, charitable, bleeding heart personality into your game as a foundation instead of using it as a facade to hide the survivor beast within.
5th - Monica - HIDE. Diminish your threat level by actions, not words. The more convincing your words are, the less effective they are. The more iconic you allow people to realize you are, the less likely it is for people to want to take you to the finals. Hamstring yourself somehow. Have people believe "she's not a threat because ______" by whatever means necessary. I find that having a slow social game makes me pretty appetizing, LOL.
4th - Sag - Improve your sense of timing. There's a few common threads here and there where you would have gotten what you wanted if you had just acted a round sooner or later.
714 days 20 hours ago
Jacadeux
******X******

Hiiii F3!!! Congrats to all 3 of you for making it to this point let alone in such a tough and chaotic cast but yallllllll did that!!!!!

My question is this. What 2 jury members would you remove off jury and why. Can be any of us I'm just interested to see who and why!

Mark & Scott. The first two jury members obviously have the least exposure to the larger portion of the post-merge game. I hate being first juror.

NEXT!

Tell me why the other 2 sitting beside you DESERVE to win.

We did it. We really brought together a last minute, hail-mary alliance built on nothing but a mutual understanding of what had to happen. For me, I admit, it was a fallback position, but for them, they achieved their goal of getting the big name players out of the game and that should be applauded.

GL YOU 3 and congrats again!!!
714 days 20 hours ago
Jacadeux
******MONICA******

Hello finalist!

I am so happy I FINALLY get to cast a vote in Brady Survivor. This game was so intense and I had such much fun playing with everyone. Congrats on making it this far, you should really be proud of yourselfs. I'll get to my questions.

Jimmy, you were a huge life saver for me in this game. You used multiple powers to keep me here and I can't forget that. I think one of your biggest strengths was you used X and me and shields, when we were after each other for so long, so kudos for that. My only question is were you really going to keep me at final 5 if Sag was? I heard you had plans with Yawnha/Robert to vote me out, so what's the tea on that?

The plans with Robert and Yawnha were in place, it's true. If you'll search our chat for that last day, you'll see that I told you about how I was going to do it to vote Ethan out, and how I had to do it by promising to vote you out next. I effectively approached the finals with two plans. The "real" plan of going to the finals with you and Sag, and the fallback plan of going to the end with Rob and Yawn. Literally, in the last second (Sag with his timing) I was unable to sway him and so changed my vote. My fear was that I would be exposed to Yawnha, Sag would sway his vote, and Sag would have one-upped me and he'd be sitting here instead of me. I had to go with plan 2.

And lastly because I love making it about me, tell me which survivor player I remind you of and why :)
Parvarti. She's made the strongest impression on me out of any survivor player ever. She's capable, charismatic, beautiful and she gets genuine enjoyment from playing the game to it's fullest.

Good luck again besties!
714 days 19 hours ago
Monica1623
FireX
When did I go from X to Brian

When AJ ended it at Tribal Council
714 days 19 hours ago
Jacadeux
******NOLAN******

Hello finalists :) congrats on making it further than the other 18 of us could!! You each played games that deserve to be recognized and celebrated.

I have 3 general questions for each of the three of you:

Outplay -
- I was involved in pivotal and long lasting events premerge which directly led to positive results for me postmerge. When I saved X, that was a huge asset for me, and not a lot of others. This early move opened up additional options for me throughout the game, as well as a sorely needed source of reliable information. I needed to supplement something that I honestly didn't even have time for. When I gave Monica an idol, I purchased a loyalty I never even knew I could get. She brought me an amazing gut instinct and insight that I needed to add to my arsenal. I was making moves on other tribes, playing both sides, and getting away with it. Along with Monica, I outplayed the entire tribe and escaped their plans only to then manage to hide under the radar, reaping the rewards of my early actions.

Outwit -
- I would say that I lost footing a few votes into postmerge. Sag and Ethan were people I should have received important information from, but they each managed to pull wool over my eyes very effectively, even convincing me to incorrectly vote for Monica, which could have been catastrophic for my game. They were the only two votes that I was wrong about, and you can't achieve that in an allstars filled with blindsides without ANY social game. I was very nearly completely outwitted by both of them except X finally got got which gave me a second wind in the game.

Outplay -
- Once X was voted out, I was able to reach out and begin talking to everyone in the game at the same time. People saw me as too tight to him and it was hampering my game on one side. I hated to see my friend leave, but it was time for my biggest sheild to go. It was time to take advantage of the fact that there were two perfectly good numbers in Yawn and Rob who I had never lied to. The strategic logic of it was beautifully simplistic. If the people I wanted to go to the end with didn't work out, I had a fallback plan that was sure to work.

- It was the creation of the Rejex alliance at the right time. I was only using the people in that alliance to further my own agenda - voting out Ethan (once I'd learned Ethan had turned on Monica, that is, lol) I did it well enough and put so much work into demonstrating to Rob that my lying ass was finally the trustworthy person he'd been looking for that when my other alliance began to turn on each other, and sag made his move, it wasn't going to work. I believe if I had not created that alliance, Sag would have justifiably and successfully painted me as the larger threat. I would not be here.

- Rob.

Congrats again, and it was a pleasure to see you 3 play!

also... i'm sorry.

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!