This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | All Stars

Topic » Final Tribal Council | All..

715 days 3 hours ago
gethann
If you're gonna pick on a 16-year-old, then yea, I can criticize whatever I want. I didn't know needing to be a parent is a criterion for calling out rudeness.

And the last thing I will say on this, unless you want to continue, is that I am happy to keep it on this forum. You should be called out for your poor behavior.
715 days 3 hours ago
Yawnha
I just wrote so much for Ethans question, refreshed the page and it went away. I hate this lol. I鈥檒l re-write it in a bit
715 days 3 hours ago
Monica1623
Hello finalist!

I am so happy I FINALLY get to cast a vote in Brady Survivor. This game was so intense and I had such much fun playing with everyone. Congrats on making it this far, you should really be proud of yourselfs. I'll get to my questions.

Yawn, I think you were viewed as someone people wanted to drag to the end, but I also see the positives in your game. You were constantly able to adapt to changes and that is huge. Highlight for the Jury the biggest way you were able to adapt from round to round.

Jimmy, you were a huge life saver for me in this game. You used multiple powers to keep me here and I can't forget that. I think one of your biggest strengths was you used X and me and shields, when we were after each other for so long, so kudos for that. My only question is were you really going to keep me at final 5 if Sag was? I heard you had plans with Yawnha/Robert to vote me out, so what's the tea on that?

And Rob, my second lifesaver in this game, as much as I would love to be bitter you did keep me here several times. I think you did play a good UTR game, but the issue with that is no credit ever really goes to the UTR players. I struggle seeing what seperates your game from the other two people you are sitting beside, so tell me why you should win specifically over those two.

And lastly because I love making it about me, tell me which survivor player I remind you of and why :)

Good luck again besties!
715 days 3 hours ago
ahea7561
Hello finalists :) congrats on making it further than the other 18 of us could!! You each played games that deserve to be recognized and celebrated.

I have 3 general questions for each of the three of you:

1. Survivor is built on the idea of Outwit, Outplay, And Outlast. Which of these 3 pillars did you thrive in, and which one were you weakest in and please explain :)
2. Please name the single move that got you here to final 3. Meaning if you didn鈥檛 make this move when you made it, someone on the jury would be there instead
3. Finally, besides yourself which other finalist deserves this win most

Congrats again, and it was a pleasure to see you 3 play!
715 days 2 hours ago
cantevendougie
Heyy Finalist,

Congrats to all 3 of u!! No shade but this was not the final 3 I expected but yall did it and played great so good luck to all of u!!

Jimmy: Some of the jury didn't get a chance to talk to you much but since we were on the same season I did notice that you were more social this time than the last time  we played. So i just want to know what did you do better this time socially, and strategically?

Sandra-Diaz Twine I mean Rob ;) - I read your speech last night and i just wanted you to elaborate more on why u thought i had to go and you said that you thought we weren't really on the same page but i was under the impression that we were. so i also just wanted to know why didn't you think we were on the same page?

Yawn- So Yawn Congrats on making this it this far, I have to admit there were times in this game i was a little confused at the things u were doing and i did lose some trust with u when u leaked some of the things i was saying to people, but truly u were someone i wanted to work with so i am proud of u for making to finals.  I just want to know 3 things u did on ur own in this game that didnt include ethan?

All: I was voted biggest sheep by some of u wink wink Rob ;) So I want to know besides me who do u think on the jury was the biggest sheep? (Note if u say me Ur losing my vote)
715 days 1 hour ago
Yawnha
Yawnha- King, I am so happy you made it through. You are a messy icon and I loved how you were able to navigate through the mess of this game. The jury here is a little confused on your game, so I am hoping you can provide some much-needed clarity for them. Can you talk about some of the moves your made, and what were some of your best moves whether big or small? Also, give us a little insight into your jury management.

Ok I鈥檒l try to break up my moves in simpler terms:

Vote for me 20th- I was the deciding vote and I knew AJ had many connections in the cast so I sent them home

Vote for 19th- I knew Brian had a lot of power and a lot of sway on the ot but to work throwing a lot at brian and his trio and was able to flip the ot onto voting ryan out

Vote for 12th- At this point I was staying under the radar for a while and I wanted to make a move on the majority alliance. Scott was quote delusional at this time, so I was able to orchestrate a close vote at him. I also used my extra vote and if Doug had actually voted, that extra vote would have been the deciding factor

Vote for 10th- I knew Yung was a big threat to win the game, so I made many accusations at him to scare people. I was able to sway the votes at Yung and snuff his torch

Vote for 9th- Despite being blindsided in the extra vote, I was able to manavore my way around with people and stay in the vote against doug

Vote for 8th- I knew Brian was a big threat but I knew he had an idol, so I pushed for brians leaker, Oliver, also being able to flush brians idol by adding paranory to him

Vote for 7th- I used the same people from the last vote to vote out Brian, a huge threat to win

For the Monica and Sag vote, I made a f3 with Robert and Jimmy to take out the biggest threats

I know many people see me as just that kid who did nothing, but I have been controlling many votes and making sure to put other peoples names on it to blame.

Many of my close allies kept going home, and I did find myself often in the bottom, but I made sure to consenly adapt, and make moves.
715 days ago
Yawnha
My question for all of you. If you don't answer this, you will have a 0% chance of getting my jury vote. Tell me something nice about Honeybunch or Pietro. <3

Pietro is such a king. Right when I saw he was in the cast I was so excited and I knew he was my f2. So when I heard a specific person 馃幆 him I kept telling myself I was getting revenge for Pietro. And I really do want to make him proud.
715 days ago
Yawnha
My question is this. What 2 jury members would you remove off jury and why. Can be any of us I'm just interested to see who and why!

1) Scott
I see him as unbelievably bitter and mad I took him out. I believe bitter people do not deserve a spot on the jury panel. On top of that, I dont enjoy his immaturity coming my way.

2) Yung
Honestly Im really not sure where we stand but I do know you are good pals with Scott and there is a chance you may share the same extreme views about me as you as him. But you did just try to help me how to save my speech in pms, so I really dont know lol. The 2nd person was hard to choose.

I think I have a couple friends on the pre-jury but I would prob replace them with Pietro and Franz. With Ikah being a close 3rd.

NEXT!

Tell me why the other 2 sitting beside you DESERVE to win.

Robert played an incredible under the radar win despite being a previous winner. I often felt decently comfortable and despite him being a winner I felt somewhat comfortable with him being in f3

Jimmy was a BEAST in comps this season, which was just unbelievably impressive. I did think he was a Monica sheep at first ngl, but he did flip in instances, and I do have to give him props for it.
715 days ago
Yawnha
Yawn, I think you were viewed as someone people wanted to drag to the end, but I also see the positives in your game. You were constantly able to adapt to changes and that is huge. Highlight for the Jury the biggest way you were able to adapt from round to round.

I think the most difficult thing adapting in the game was lack of connections. I constantly saw close friends and allies having their torches snuffed round after round. After Franz was voted out by the majority group on my old tribe, I knew it was going to be tough. Despite not being as connected with other people, I was in head of taking out many big players such as Scott, Yung, and AJ. I made sure to never stick with 1 group of people and I constantly flip flopped in votes. I never relied on advantages or individual immunities. The one time I needed to win immunity in f15, was the one time I did win. In every other instance, I had a strong enough social game to keep myself safe, by always pushing targets on other peoples backs. Despite being a target in many instances in the game, I was able to flip the target onto someone else, while staying under the radar.
715 days ago
Yawnha
And lastly because I love making it about me, tell me which survivor player I remind you of and why :)

You really remind me of a Kelly Wentworth. People know you鈥檙e a big target but you鈥檙e able to adapt and keep moving the target onto someone else. You鈥檙e able to correctly find and use idols on the right people.
714 days 23 hours ago
Robson704
Robert- Rob, I don't know how you could blindside me so well, and yet, I hold 0 animosity towards you. It gives Tony in Winners at War. How did you do it? Why am I still like bestie, when I was most shocked by you voting me (especially after our whole ugly Paint art session lol)? Just how?

i tried to care as much as i possibly can about potential jury management and i tried to only lie if it was neccesary for my game and i think im just this funny person that was completely dedicating myself to this season and tried to have as much fun as i possibly could so ive been having fun convos with other people, i went on calls and tried to be funny to those who chatted to me and at the same time i think that my feelings for those who were close to me were real and genuine, i just had to play my own game at the same time and just know that monicas and yours vote made me feel terrible but i wanted to play this season to win and it seemed my only choice to have a shot at winning

My question for all of you. If you don't answer this, you will have a 0% chance of getting my jury vote. Tell me something nice about Honeybunch or Pietro. <3

I might not know Pietro too well but ive seen xavier on scottys survivor and hes charming king <3

Honey has huge heart and always gives her best at games even if we sometimes think its not too much shes a queen and no one can deny that!!!! <3
714 days 23 hours ago
Jacadeux
My boss said I can鈥檛 leave early to appear before a grand jury. I tried.
714 days 22 hours ago
Robson704
Both of you have done several jurors dirty in this game, so it's time for you to get a little more dirty.   I want you each of you to name one negative thing about each of the jurors' games.   Don't bullshit. Don't ass kiss.  Be honest.   One critical thing about each juror's games.  I want GENERAL critique, not specific to this game (don't give me, well, Brian should have voted out Scott instead of Monica)...I want you to be the all star finalists you are and "mentor" the jurors to help their games in the future.

Mark - i think that you should work on your skill on making relationships in the future, when you were voted out you said i have no friends here, but i truly believe that if you tried to reach out a bit more to some powerful people at merge and kept your cards close to your chest i think you had amazing potential to do well, at the start of the merge when i heard you were the target i was considering potentially saving you with one of my idols cause maybe that could build strong bond between us and we could go far together, i didnt do it because i heard from brian you threw my name and my allies names around plus i just felt like you would never take me to the end no matter what cause i was thinking that you would believe you wouldnt beat me at the end so i would say not as strong relationships with other players as other people

scott - i mean based on what i understand i feel like you just reached out to too many people and tried to influence a game a lot which potentially irritated other people in the future which caused them to vote for you, i think that if you were able to lay lower and didnt cross tribe communicate with so many players people propably wouldnt consider you such a huge threat (some of you called you godfather i didnt) and in my opinion if only someone like you got to the end with equal chance against 2 other people i think you had good social and strategic game enough that i think people would award you the win so i feel like it wasnt neccesary for you to fight for having the biggest influence

nolan - you played great under the radar game but i feel like you didnt build strong connection with key and most influential players on the tribe and if you made brian or sag feel safe around you then you propably would reach final tribal council and i think that could be the difference between us cause since the start of the merge i tried to reach out to brian telling him i want to have his back in this game cause i felt like him and sag could become that powerful duo which would dictate whos going to leave and fortunately they forgot about me and focused on mark and you sadly so just like about mark i would propably say that maybe relationships werent as strong or most influential players didnt feel safe around you but thats pretty much it, great game!

yung - for some reason when you came in to merge people were obssessed with getting you out so i prolly would suggest changing account and creating a multi cause i dont know what you could have changed to do better in this game, but really i think you were kind of guilty by assosiation with scott, you came to merge with bad relationships with ethan and brian who were key players at merge and decided whos going so i would have to say that maybe next time if you end up in situation like this try to convince those people against you to put their past aside with you and hope they will give you a chance, look at me, i came here with many people who i backstabbed in the past i convinced them im not after them and somehow got here! i hope you will be able to do it next time you play

doug, i mean its tough to do anything when youre coming to the game and you have to fight against so many legendary players and youre one of the less experienced people on the cast so like it was extremely tough for someone like you in my opinion to run away from people calling you potentially goat or a bit less deserving to win than others just because whole perception in this cast is that so many other players are such a big personalities that we cant call them a goat so someone else has to be called that way, the thing you could have done was protect other people who didnt have as much experience as you but you clearly did it!! jj and mark were those two people that were in the same situation as you where they propably didnt have as much experience but you tried to protect them and there was also nothing you could have done to save them soo what is your weakness? i have no idea, maybe i would say that if you would have made me believe that you wanted to play a bit longer with taru and didnt think about voting out scott and yung who were allied with me so early and then those two would go home i would want to play longer with you and other side would want to play with you but that made me monica and oliver realise that youre propably going after monica and oliver next i also wanted to protect them so this what made minority target you and end your game but maybe if you would be able to hide a bit better you trusted more brians group than yung/monica/oliver then those guys wouldnt target you but yeah its tough to say your weakness

oliver, ive heard that youve been leaking some stuff to brian and if not for that i would have never targetted you so early neither would do people like monica ethan or yawn, because of that we werent sure where you stood so i would suggest next time to either play both sides in a bit more silent way or be completely loyal to one of the sides but yeah your game was great up until that point, no one was targetting you there unless that happenned

brian, i think that you played amazing game and had all the cards you wanted in your hands when the merge started and especcially after scott went home thats when your game shined the most but i think that youve done many messy things which were unnecesary for your game to do and if you did only what would be neccesary people like me ethan or yawn would still trust you at like f9/f8/f7 and it didnt have to be this way that you burned so many bridges but i think you said lots of lies and some of them didnt have to be broken, like lets say you didnt have to tell me your my number 1 and we are a duo and then not tell me that youre targetting oliver and yung and youre assosiating me with them, if you would have told me thats what you wanted to do and target yung or oliver i would have understood you and we still would have that trust instead of burned bridge

ethan, its tough to say bestie! lool i propably would say that YOU DIDNT HAVE TO PUT TRUST IN THE BIGGEST LEAKER OF THE SERIES, if you wouldnt make that alliance with sag and put so much trust in him i was pretty much planning to take you all the way with yawn but when it got leaked i shifted it to taking jimmy and yawn LOL, i know it was bad luck that sag leaked it but i told you few times! sag was the only one to turn on alliance of scott and booted scott! sag was the only one who leaked to yung to play idol properly TO GET YOU OUT AT F10!!!! AND YOU STILL MADE THAT ALLIANCE WITH HIM AT F6!!! lol but i hope you wont take it personal lol i think that was like one of your only mistakes this season and if not for that and maybe few other things you could have won this game i really believe or at least got to f4 with good shot at getting to the end

monica, oh its really tough to say cause people were obssessed with getting you out this whole season, if we want to find out your weakness we propably would have to go back to the start of the season where you got included with that drama with brian and thats where it all started but what should i say that you shouldnt have made drama? that you shouldnt be emotional towards him? we cant change things like that so i understand how all of this played out and you were in unfortunate spot this game but i would propably say that maybe reaching out to more people and making stronger relationships with people could help you not get as many votes and becoming a target every two tribals cause i dont know what could be your flaw in your game, i can only assumme that if you made stronger bonds right from the start with people maybe this could help you get to the end and maybe even win this season

sag, i think that you also overplayed your hand a bit just like brian did and when youre approaching finale night you need to go there with solid alliance and you had that alliance made with ethan and yawn and you could just steamroll this all the way and maybe at that time cut ethan at f4 and that could be the way you could win the game but instead based on what i know you decided to break that only chat which you propably were a part of before coming to finale and didnt stand much chance against me jimmy and yawn who were in alliance of f3 ftc for 2 days but if not for that you also played amazing game its just tough to make good choices so close to the end

i hope none of you guys will take that as something offensive against you and i hope it would help you all improve your games in the future!
714 days 22 hours ago
Robson704
My question is this. What 2 jury members would you remove off jury and why. Can be any of us I'm just interested to see who and why!

i would remove mark and nolan from the jury because they seem like people who left the game the most in the road of regrets instead of in a blaze of glory, while in my opinion other jurors left this game while doing in this season just a bit more, its nothing against two of you guys i think my only factor here is who did more out of the people in the jury and im really sorry that i have to choose you but you still did way better job than most of the prejurors so huge respect on that!

Tell me why the other 2 sitting beside you DESERVE to win.

Jimmy deserves to win because hes done lots of things at premerge including like him giving idol to monica, him taking out nathan, i think he also found that secret steal vote so thats also impressive, he won 3 individual immunities, he flipped on his ally harry at premerge and STILL made to ftc after that which is crazy and he made that ftc alliance rejex with me and yawn which worked and got us to ftc, he always mantained great relationships with two key players at merge brian and monica and was never considered a real target even tho he was in the hotseat few times, hes really likeable and genuine person and didnt make up so many lies and tried to play this game with integrity, when i came to the merge i wanted some hero to win this game who played this game in respectable way so if i cant get the crown please give him it cause he also deserves it!

yawn was able to flip flop and never became a target, he won social individual immunity premerge at double tribal because he had good relationships with people on other tribe and people wanted to see him make the merge, he ALWAYS adapted to EVERY situation and when he wanted to take out aj HE DID IT, when he wanted to vote out ryan HE DID IT, cause really there was nothing stopping him from doing it and he made many big moves he took out many big players out of this game and i know some of you might not give him the credit he deserves but i know he came here to tryhard and win this game and he did his best, he wanted to make that big move to take out scott and he almost succeeded at premerge and then it happenned with his helped at merge, people were saying he wasnt loyal to anyone but in my opinion he had his loyalties to few people its just that those people werent always on the same side but he tried to look out for the people he liked its just that he didnt care much about staying solid to one side all the way, but i think that he cared about those who were close with him, i think that yawn representing this season as its winner is still good ending to this season whatever some of you might believe and underdog like him coming to the end and winning everything at reunion would be amazing ending result to this game cause yawn also did as much as he possibly could do in this season!
714 days 21 hours ago
Robson704
And Rob, my second lifesaver in this game, as much as I would love to be bitter you did keep me here several times. I think you did play a good UTR game, but the issue with that is no credit ever really goes to the UTR players. I struggle seeing what seperates your game from the other two people you are sitting beside, so tell me why you should win specifically over those two.

im thinking about maybe making some points instead of speech so ill go for it:
- i think that i came to this season with bigger target on my back than other two being one of the only two winners
- i found 2 idols and i gave one to you instead of being selfish and keeping both for myself only, at the tribal where i knew there would be risk some votes could be casted on me or my ally yung which could send us home but i still wanted to make that risk and trusted my gut
- right off the bat day 1 i made 3 person alliance with scott and yung and im not sure if jimmy or yawn were starting something when everything began
- ive been able to win 3 immunities where 1 tested my speed and 2 tested my read on the game and i hope i had pretty good read on things this season
- i knew that if you got to the end with me you would get a credit for using my merge idol on yourself and i decided to risk my game and put myself exposed at risk at f4 and vote you out at f5 so maybe i could get a bit more credit for doing that move instead of the person who used it publicly on f11 tribal council
- i never received a vote this season from the moment we swapped while jimmy and yawn received some votes throughout merge or swap, i only got 3 votes because of punishment, from jj and from pietro and then people never considered targetting me
- i know i voted you out and ethan and those were two big backstabs ive done but i hope im going to leave this game with some integrity because ive done people dirty only if it was completely neccesary for my game and if not for that i hope i didnt make some stupid unnecesary decisions which pissed people off
- i think i had good social game and i tried to reach out to people sometimes even those guys who didnt want to work with me,  might have not reach out to few people at some times but i wanted to be as active and as social as i possibly could
- i think i had bigger baggage to overcome than two other finalists and i came to game with more enemies but fortunately they put things aside with me after i reached out to them

kelley wentworth honestly because both of you share some iconic moments and similar gameplay

open group

BK鈥檚 Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!