This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 4: Turoki | Javasu

Topic » Tribal Council 4: Turoki |..

844 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome Turoki to your first tribal council as a newly swapped tribe. For those of you that haven’t gone to tribal yet, grab a torch and dip it in the fire. In this game, fire represents your life. When your fire is gone so are you and for one of you that’ll be a reality tonight.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/895448860942532618/946995294678183966/text.gif

Ahmad/Midiaw
Akshar/Jameslu
Harry/harrywasnak
JJ/LEANNA
Joey/joey65409
Nathan G/Matedog1209
Nick/hayden0912
Sonically/Sonically

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that someone will send shortly.

Please Mail or Skype your vote to your production chats! As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add production in group chats so we know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Saturday March 5th at 7:00pm EST
844 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Akshar
844 days 11 hours ago
LEANNA
JJ
844 days 11 hours ago
Matedog1209
Nathan G
844 days 11 hours ago
hayden9102
Nick
844 days 6 hours ago
joey65409
Ok
844 days ago
CoachWade
Akshar: If you could describe this tribe dynamic and one sentence what would that sentence be and why?
844 days ago
CoachWade
JJ: Now that we’ve swapped tribes, tribe lines are still up in the air since this is your first tribal council. On a scale of 1-10, how safe do you feel tonight heading into this tribal?
844 days ago
CoachWade
Nathan G: How does this tribe compare to the last tribe you were on?
844 days ago
CoachWade
Nick: There has been a lot of time for people to be searching for idols. Does that play a factor in how you determine who you want to vote tonight?
844 days ago
CoachWade
Joey: Do you think tonight’s vote will be a rather easy one or will we see a more divided vote tonight?
843 days 22 hours ago
hayden9102
I think it always plays a factor, Brady. It would be foolish of me to go in ignoring that, because of how much time has passed for people to be looking. I’m hoping that I can accurately predict my situation so I can avoid any kind of idol being played.
843 days 19 hours ago
Matedog1209
Nathan G: How does this tribe compare to the last tribe you were on?

I think in terms of challenges we are stronger. Although we lost today's challenge, that Monica girl literally gamebotted her score..
I never had to really strategize with my last tribe because we didn't go to tribal, so I can't compare that here.
Socially, I am putting in effort to get to know people so that they hopefully keep me lols.
843 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
I’ll go tally the votes...
843 days 12 hours ago
LEANNA
Now that we’ve swapped tribes, tribe lines are still up in the air since this is your first tribal council. On a scale of 1-10, how safe do you feel tonight heading into this tribal?

Eh never fully safe, all I can hope is that my performance and communication has been enough to keep me safe 🤷‍♂️
843 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so…

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!