This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION

Topic » REUNION

1165 days ago
zorbo678
Next we have Host Favorite, which I'm not giving nominations for.

The answer is, and always will be BRITTANY.

Brittany, you are a goddess and I fucking love you so much. Please feel free to return to this series whenever you want! You bring so much energy into every game I've seen you in, and you make the game better with your presence!
1165 days ago
Matedog1209
oop flung that one too *blows kiss*
1165 days ago
zorbo678
Next up we have Hero of the Season!

Nominees are...
Jonathan
Nathorix
Kevin

And the winner is...
1164 days 23 hours ago
zorbo678
Kevin!

Okay, he might've been a bit inactive at times, but Kevin is truly a wonderful person, and we got to see it first hand this season. Despite the frequent drama in the chat (particularly between Nathan/Noelle and Brian), Kevin stayed out of the fray, preferring to stick to kindness. Kevin, you are a true joy!
1164 days 23 hours ago
TheKevmiester
yayyyy thank you AJ :).  also sorry about the zero confessionals i kind of forgot that confessionals existed for a bit.
1164 days 23 hours ago
zorbo678
Villain of the Season!

Nominees are:
Brian
Nathan
Noelle

And the winner is...
1164 days 23 hours ago
Matedog1209
me, a villian? never
1164 days 23 hours ago
Heavenlee
not the 3/4 finalists being villains
1164 days 23 hours ago
zorbo678
Brian.

Okay, so I had a tough time choosing between Nathan and Brian for this one, mainly because they were both EXTREMELY DRAMATIC. But at the end of the day, Brian slit every throat in this game that he possibly could, and turned his flop of a performance from season one into a dominant performance in season two. Definite All Star potential
1164 days 23 hours ago
zorbo678
Finally, Player of the Season!

Nominees are...
Noelle
Brian
Nathan
Brittany

And the winner is...
1164 days 23 hours ago
FireX
Its nathan since i got vots
1164 days 23 hours ago
zorbo678
Nathan!

In reality, this award was going to either Noelle or Nathan, depending on who ended up winning the game. Nathan played a dominant physical game, winning three Cutting Rooms, plus being the returnee from The Gate. On top of that, he also managed to steer several votes the way he wanted them to go, taking himself and his allies out of the firing zone. Noelle and Nathan were almost inseparable in strategy, so knowing that these two basically share this award should make both of them feel very good!
1164 days 23 hours ago
Matedog1209
AS I SHOULD
1164 days 23 hours ago
Matedog1209
HUGS NOELLE
1164 days 23 hours ago
Heavenlee
not me being a winner but getting no rewards. kind of embarrassing

open group

The Draft III: Whirl of Fire

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!