This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION

Topic » REUNION

1159 days 12 hours ago
FireX
Grats noelle
1159 days 12 hours ago
Heavenlee
oop - not the shade lol
1159 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
WINNER RANKINGS:

1. Harry
2. Noelle

The only reason Noelle is lower is because of the advantage. Had Nathan won, he would've been lower due to the overall amount of times he was in jeopardy of being eliminated, and due to his need to return from The Gate
1159 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
Noelle, you literally won Alliance of the Season lmao
1159 days 12 hours ago
Heavenlee
I meant no individual award lol
1159 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
SEASON RANKINGS:

1. Cross-Breeze
2. The Cutting Room (Retroactive subtitle for S1)

Cross-Breeze was so interesting to follow all throughout! The constant shifts of power, the consistent drama in the chat, the people in the Gate keeping it interesting there! While The Cutting Room was a great season, Cross-Breeze ultimately takes the crown thus far!
1159 days 12 hours ago
TheKevmiester
VIP of the season is jonathan for making nathan lose, thank you jonathan
1159 days 12 hours ago
TMAN54445
S3
1159 days 12 hours ago
FireX
The only reason Noelle is lower is because of the advantage. Had Nathan won, he would've been lower due to the overall amount of times he was in jeopardy of being eliminated, and due to his need to return from The Gate

Wait so who was gonna top harry if they won. Me or jon
1159 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
So, is Season Three coming? To quote Sue Sylvester, "You bet your sweet ass, Geraldo!"

Down the road a bit, after the chaos that has been Cross-Breeze, I would like to introduce everyone tooooooooooo...

The Draft III: Whirl of Fire
1159 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
Oh boy
1159 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
So everyone, I just want to thank all of you for an amazing season!

And I can't wait to see you next time :)
1159 days 12 hours ago
FireX
Not 80% of my username in the S3 Title 馃槀馃槀
1159 days 11 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
9 min agoTheKevmiester
VIP of the season is jonathan for making nathan lose, thank you jonathan

Chill.. That wasn鈥檛 an anti-Nathan move. That was a pro-Noelle move. If I didn鈥檛 think Noelle did well on this, I wouldn鈥檛 have used..
1159 days 11 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
Even though Nathan is probably really pissed at me rn, he鈥檚 honestly my fav person that I鈥檝e met from this season. Ftr, I had no clue how much time it was, I just knew Nathan would kill it and wanted to give Noelle a shot

open group

The Draft III: Whirl of Fire

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!