This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

(S2: The Draft) Challenge #3

Topic » (S2: The Draft) Challenge #3

1410 days 18 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
That's why we here
1410 days 18 hours ago
Glinda
Here
1410 days 18 hours ago
LEANNA
Yay Hope made it !
1410 days 17 hours ago
zorbo678
This challenge is called "Cable Channels Crisis," and here's how it works.

I'll spell, one letter at a time, the name of a channel listed in the Former Channels section of the Wikipedia Page linked below. When you think you know the channel, buzz in. If you're right, your team will get a point.

First team to score five points wins this challenge. The losing team will have two members sent into The Cutting Room, where one will be eliminated.

WIKIPEDIA PAGE:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_pay_television_channels class="topic" rel="nofollow" href="https://tengaged.com/posts/topic/Former_channels">#Former_channels
1410 days 17 hours ago
LEANNA
Wait so we type ,buzz in,
1410 days 17 hours ago
harrywasnak
link broken
1410 days 17 hours ago
zorbo678
That one work?
1410 days 17 hours ago
harrywasnak
yes
1410 days 17 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
I'm mobile team im trying
1410 days 17 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Yes. Please check Skype DMs.
1410 days 17 hours ago
zorbo678
I forgot, but the channels will either be spelled forwards or backwards, starting from the ends. Also the words "Network" and "Channel" will be omitted if they appear at the end of a clue
1410 days 17 hours ago
LEANNA
Does our time lose a point if we’re wrong or is it indignant guesses
1410 days 17 hours ago
zorbo678
There are no penalties for incorrect guesses, but once you've guessed on a round, you can't guess again.
1410 days 17 hours ago
LEANNA
And we need to buzz in first correct

open group

The Draft III: Whirl of Fire

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!