This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RAGE 26- The Purge Applications

Topic » RAGE 26- The Purge..

2966 days ago
MariahAnn
Hello and welcome to Season 2 of RAGE! I am your host, Mariah. I am extremely excited to start this season off with something TRULY amazing that I love because this game can have one winner or it can have five winners, or more. It will be an amazing experience.

If you are a returning player, please inform me of HOW YOU HAVE BEEN. If you are a new player, please post the name that you would like to be called for all of your RAGE games.

The Purge: Each contestant has three lives to start with. At the start of a round, you have the option to send me the name of someone you want to face off against in a poll. If you beat this person in a poll, then they lose a life AND you gain a life. If you lose against them, then you lose a life and they gain a life. You might be thinking... this is JUST like Hunger Games, except in this, you can be in multiple polls at once. There will be FOUR polls per round, which means the first four "Attacks" I receive are all that will happen that round. Let's say Susie attacked Bill, but Bill attacked Tasha. Poll 1 would be Susie and Bill. Poll 2 would be Bill and Tasha. It will make this game a LOT more strategizing.

I hope to see you all tonight! Can't wait to kick off SEASON 2!
2966 days ago
MariahAnn
This game will ONLY last 2 hours AND will commence at 9 P.M. Est.

If we have an issue of activity, I will get angry and fuss and then no one wins ;)
2965 days 23 hours ago
harrywasnak
harry
2965 days 23 hours ago
alanb1
ALAN
2965 days 23 hours ago
Robbyjak
I've been pretty good
2965 days 23 hours ago
Kelly2722
KELLY
2965 days 23 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Good you?
2965 days 23 hours ago
Kelly2722
And I played once before. I got 5th place in Total Drama as Queen Admiral Lindsay. I was legit robbed. And as of now I will be on Alan vs Sydney!
2965 days 23 hours ago
opslove
Dylan
2965 days 23 hours ago
ThePug
Doing good, my first season of my Survivor Series went great! :)
2965 days 23 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Hi
2965 days 23 hours ago
pikaplayer
Well I've been fine I would like to be called Pika
2965 days 23 hours ago
DryIceBros
Gregory
2965 days 23 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
2965 days 23 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Maybe I can fucking win this time -_-
Probs not
2965 days 23 hours ago
pikaplayer
*Chuckles* Same here!

open group

R.A.G.E.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!