This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RAGE 21- Under the Influence

Topic » RAGE 21- Under the Influence

3038 days 23 hours ago
MariahAnn
Welcome to RAGE everyone! I'm Mariah (MariahAnn) this is a little community of players that like to come together every now and then and play a quick game together with some friendly competition and some unfriendly competition. This season is Under The Influence because this marks out 21st Game! We have had a total of 119 players. I hope you're ready to work hard and make it past twenty-one.

Remember that All Stars is #25! It's coming up fast and i'm extremely excited. Remember, the ways to get into All Stars are simple:
1) Get a winning or runner up(s) place in a game.

That's it. Also, if your going to try to squeeze a final few games to make the Featured Player List, do it quick! Those players are known RAGErs and I consider (most of them) friends, and most likely next season more of them will take on leadership roles in this community like hosting games.

IF YOU WANT TO SIGN UP TO PLAY THE GAME APPLY HERE by posting:

NEW PLAYER: What you want to be called in the game and all of the games you play with us.

FORMER PLAYER: "Mariah is my bitch, my slave, and my slaveholder." Or something along those lines.

Hugs & Kisses,
Mariah
3038 days 23 hours ago
coolKat
Mariah is my bitch, my slave, and my slaveholder.
3038 days 23 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
I'm new here. Hi.
3038 days 23 hours ago
stanleyhouseseven
"Mariah is my bitch, my slave, and my slaveholder."
3038 days 23 hours ago
DryIceBros
"Mariah is my female dog, my someway around that word like in the Constitution, and my... I can't think of something for this one." Also, I might not be on, this is just in case I am when it starts.
3038 days 23 hours ago
MariahAnn
Date: January 15, 2016

Starting Time: Between 7:00 P.M. and 8:00 P.M.
3038 days 23 hours ago
DryIceBros
Oh, in that case I have a better chance of making it. :P
3038 days 23 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Mariah is my bitch, my slave, and my slaveholder.
3038 days 23 hours ago
HotMolli
Mariah is my bitch, my slave, and my slaveholder." Or something along those lines.
3038 days 22 hours ago
CharlieBartlett
Mariah is my bitch, my slave, and my slaveholder
3038 days 22 hours ago
Jassos4
NEW PLAYER: What you want to be called in the game and all of the games you play with us.

You can call me by my name Cheree. And haven't had the pleasure yet
3038 days 21 hours ago
topazisqueen
meeeeeeeeee
3038 days 21 hours ago
ninjohn
Mariah slays me \(^__^)/
3038 days 21 hours ago
pikachu142
Mariah is my bitch, my slave, and my slaveholder
3038 days 21 hours ago
Guigi
Mariah thinks I'm the best player ever to play her group game
3038 days 21 hours ago
alanb1
Mariah is better than me

open group

R.A.G.E.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!