This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Australia - The Great Barrier Reef

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Australia -..

2151 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
Ombila Tribe Episode One Rankings

I’ll include Julian too.

7th Matyas- I ranked Matyas low and I honestly think if this tribe goes to tribal that he will be gone next. It seems like he doesn’t have many connections and even though JB seemed to be spared this tribal Matyas will probably be looked at as an easy vote before JB because I feel like JB ultimately has more connections with his tribe so if I had to guess he’s gone next.

6th JB- By the way people were talking about him in their confessionals it seemed to me that JB got soared this tribal council by the dumbness of Camilla. Chris mentioned his name and it was seeming to fall through so there is a possibility that he’s still on the chopping block for the next tribal council. He’s kind of on thin ice right now.

5th Brandan- Brandans name has already been out there with the vote and that’s never a good thing to be out in the open so early on. Some people like Matyas have mentioned Brandans name as a target vote which means some people are probably looking towards
him which is never a good thing.

4th Tashi- I’m not really much aware of Tashis game but it doesn’t seem like he’s in the core 4 alliance and nobody has really talked about having a great relationship with him so far unless I’m mistaken so it seems like he’s in the middle. It doesn’t seem like he’s a target for at least like 2 votes but he doesn’t seem to have the most connections so far.

3rd Chris- The reason why I placed Julian above Chris was because Julian was on Exile this week having a opportunity to look for the idol and julian was given the benefit of missing tribal and not having to throw a name out there. It seemed as Chris was the one who really brought up JB and it doesn’t seem like anyone was too bothered by it which is good but if words gets back to JB that could be a sticky situation for him.

2nd Julian- The reason why Julian is so high even though he went to Exile is because it seems like Julian isn’t going anywhere. I think people realize he has to go eventually but nobody wants to make that move so early in the game which will make him stick around for a while. He’s also good at finding idols so going to Exile is a great thing for his game and I think he’ll need a idol badly in the future. He also has had people like JB saying he really wanted to work with him and that they were friends and it seems a ton of people on his tribe feel comfortable with him so I think he’s good for a while.

1st JJ- Tbh I was shocked JJ was even cast because I didn’t think he’d be cast but his first episode was definitely a good one for his game. He is playing so under the radar right now but he also has relationships with like everyone he seems and he’s even said he’s talked to a lot of people and is in like multiple alliances. He’s in that 4 solid alliance and also seems to have something going on with JB since JB said JJ was his number one and that’ll probably pull in Julian too so he has multiple options to go to and nobody is looking at him at all right now.

Overall Thoughts: Not surprised about the first boot at all. It seems like she played way too fast which was stupid. Love the twist this season too.
2151 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
JP | Confessional, Day 2, Eora

Hi i'm JP. Chartreuse platypus plays both sides, and uh, you're watching disney channel. Yuh! Wait.. no you’re not. This is Animal Planet. *camera pans to ThePug* I’m sorry It’s been quite a time since my last go at survivor, but I’ve finally made out here to play the greatest game ever devised... Kolby’s Survivor.

I’m standing on a blue mat and I begin to look around, and before I know it Kolby yeets a bag of buffs at my tribe. I see eight other people on the opposing pink tribe, but as a super fan I know that there’s more than just a traditional old school 16 person game. My mind begins to race; returnees and twists galore? That’s when Kolby drops the bombshell... exile and the EI! My initial thought is yuhhhhh this EI could make for a revolutionary move later in the game, but my thought process is interrupted when we have our first immunity challenge DEADASS RIGHT THEN AND THERE. The Eora tribe kills it and proves that we were just there to fight! We head back to camp with the new tribal immunity idol and immediately I get to talking with Jake, Mud, and Eddie individually. Me being me, I know the key to success in this game is social relations, so until we lose, my focus will be on that. *readjusts buff* For now, I’m chilling. But not really, it’s hot as SHIT in Australia. Reality is an illusion! The universe is a hologram! Buy gold! Byeeeeeee!
2151 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
JP desperately wants a episode title lol
2151 days 2 hours ago
hellomynameis347
At least he’s done some research lmao. He seems to have even dug up Undercover!
2151 days 1 hour ago
ThePug
Jake | Confessional, Day 3, Eora

Things are going pretty swell. We have managed to avoid tribal thus far and I have started to form bonds. As yet I havent picked who I want to be my ride or die but hopefully that will happen when we lose a challenge. . Im hoping this game gets flipped on its head soon so that I can really start playing this game
2151 days 1 hour ago
ThePug
Mud | Confessional, Day 3, Eora

Me @ eddie talking to everyone
That’s my job!
He’s probably made a f2 with someone besides me
Cuz he made one with me
This shadiness lmao
Gaia is telling me that Eddie suggested an alliance with us three
And Eddie said Gaia suggested an alliance with us three
Yet I’m the one that makes the alliance chat :)
2151 days 1 hour ago
ThePug
Mud | Confessional, Day 3, Eora

Sorry I can’t send confessionals for now, but you know I’ll be bringing the heat once I leave!
I’m still giving you updates haha

https://gyazo.com/398cfbadd2964ea9a4d3fa56b0c933fb

Me being strategic
That way I’m not the only one in two alliances!
I do not trust Eddie one bit but this shit is temporary
2150 days 23 hours ago
ThePug
JP | Confessional, Day 3, Eora

(DAY 2)
Yesterday the Great Barrier Reef was beautiful and serene, but today I wake up at the crack of dawn to a torrential downpour! The sky is gray and the clear waters of the ocean are now as dark blue as my buff! Because it was raining in the morning, myself and Eddie decided it was opportune to go hunt for the idol with the clue we had from the previous win. I decided to look in the same spots some of the Kolby’s Survivor legends would look. No matter how hard I tried to bring out my inner Hufus and inner Demi it didn’t work out and we couldn’t find it. The whole Eora tribe then waltzed ourselves into the challenge arena to find out that Camila was voted out last night, and clearly there was a rivalry or breakout of sorts between her and Brandon, so that probably prompted him to grab the idol clue. We won the board challenge with flying colors and once again proved ourselves to be beasts. Because Jesus knows what’s best, Jesus felt that JB needed to go to exile island, even though I didn’t vote for him. I try not to focus on exile island because it doesn’t concern me, but I’m dying to know what goes on over there, especially with that EI in play. With my luck it’s already been found and when I eventually waltz myself to exile I’ll just sit there in the rain. We return to camp from the challenge OVERJOYED with another win and I’m livingggggg because Eora is a united front as of now while ZForZOmbila has to fracture at tribal. But like every tribe, there are juxtaposing relationships and divisions, and because everyone is playing the game I’m certain that alliances are coming together. That’s why I decided to take initiative and preemptively get in good with Patrick, Eddie, Jake, and Mud who I hope can create a strong majority following this round. However, because there is no danger of any of us leaving, I decided its best to lay out my blueprint and look it over before putting anything in place. Come through good judgement come throughhhh!
2150 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
Tashi | Confessional, Day 3, Ombila

Usually I don’t start playing the game until merge because I’m usually able to kinda just coast along and just make merge without a lot of effort buuutttttt in this game it does not seem to be the case. When I first landed on the beach here I looked around and only saw a couple of familiar faces.

Played a group game with that one, a survivor TG game with another, and saw another play in a VL.

So I don’t really know  lot of the people. BUT I do know OF a lot of the people that are in this cast. So this to me feels more like an All-Stars type season rather than an all new player season. Of course I know that all of these people are knew to this series but I know they all can play the game and do it well.

Sadly my tribe has lost the first 2 immunity challenges now which kinda sucks because I hate losing because then it only goes to increase my chances of going home. But in my honest opinion, being on the tribe that loses more and goes to tribal more frequently in the pre-merge section of the game will actually be better for you once merge hits. While the other tribe is sitting on their beach with their two immunity wins we’re over here creating bonds and relationships with each other and we’re actually proving our loyalties with the way we vote at tribal. And I really think I’m in a solid position on my tribe right now.

~Tribe Review~
- Chris (IRandomal123)- We’ve talked a bit and I actually enjoyed the conversations I’ve had with him. I think we could be a good pair and would totally want to pull him into an alliance with me and possibly one other person.
- JJ (moviedude)- I’ve talked to him a bit as well but the conversations have all been straight forward and to the point which is honestly really frustrating. Like I’ll message him just trying to see how his day is going and he’ll just immediately turn it back to game talk which is super weird. I’m not sure if he’s like this with everyone or if he’s just sketched out by me?
- Brandan (Maladus1)- I’ve played a game with him before and I got 9th. And I’m pretty sure it’s because of him. Soooo there’s that. But I also have the strongest connection to him out of the whole cast. So on Day 1 I approached him and asked if he’d like to work together he said yes and I think we’re working together. I believe that a duo in this game can control a lot of the power and I’d love to have Brandan as my side kick.
- Matyas (Neximos)- He should be going home tonight. He self voted last night and he hasn’t really talked to me at all yet so I’m fine with him leaving.
- Julian (TheSexiestDude990)- I was in a vivor game with him once and that was kinda fun. So I messaged him about that and I think we now have that mutual connection which is good. I think he’d be willing to work with me for a while now.
- JB (_JB_) - Now before Camila had her breakdown yesterday he was on the chopping block. A lot of people have told me that he’s a good player and that he’s gonna be a strong contender to battle it out with later on in the game. Now I don’t see it yet but I’ve also never played a game with him before. So  I’m nervous about him but he also could act like a shield for me as well.
2150 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
Eddie | Confessional, Day 3, Eora

We're fucking pagonging the other tribe! This is so easy! I've narrowed down the idol to 22 options and hopefully I'll be able to narrow it down even more after we win again today. It sucks that Brandan got the idol clue but I'll remember that for when I have a chance to vote him out. Right now my main allegiance is The Lenders which consists of myself, Mud, and Stoner! I also have trust with JP, Nikki, and Patrick. If things go my way, Zach and Jake will be the first two to go from my tribe cause they just irk the shit out of me. Jake literally never shuts up and Zach is so irrelevant its not even funny.
2150 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
[EPISODE #2 | "Reality is an Illusion"]

Challenge: Survivor: Gameboard
Immunity: Eora
Exile: JB (_JB_)
Eliminated: Matyas (Neximos) [6-0]
Idols: N/A

TRIBAL COUNCIL #2 | OMBILA
- Chris (IRandomal123) --> "Matyas"
- JJ (moviedude) --> "Matyas"
- Tashi (Tashi) --> "Maytas"
- Brandan (Maladus1) --> "MATYAS"
- Matyas (Neximos) -->  SELF-VOTE
- Julian (TheSexiestDude990) --> "Voting Matyas"

Matyas: 6
2150 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
Jake | Confessional, Day 3, Eora

I think this tribe swap if anything will benefit my game. Of the new tribe, the only people I havent talked to are JB and zach. However I am worried that original eora is in the minority on this new tribe but I am hoping jj will flip if it ends up going down tribal lines. I have also been talking to Chris and he has said he thinks he was on the bottom of his old tribe and would like to work with me but I dont believe it for much more than a second. As for the idol I believe I have it down to seven more castaways from the clues and I am praying to every god that I know that nobody got lucky and found it already
2150 days 14 hours ago
ThePug
Tashi has found the #Ombila Tribe Hidden Immunity Idol.
2150 days 14 hours ago
ThePug
Sorry guys for not getting part II of the cast assessment out yet; but it'll come haha. Tashi had some luck on her side, with a single clue that only narrowed it down to ~35 castaways she got it, and right now it seems they really need it.

Additionally, we're close to an Exile Idol find! Eddie's in the right thread, however gave up after searching 26 times and never landed in the correct 5%.
2150 days 1 hour ago
ThePug
"Eora 5" Patrick, Mud, Stoner, Nikki & Eddie | Skype Conversation, Day 3-4, Ombila

[6/21/2018 9:32:38 PM] *** Patrick added Kolby ***
[6/21/2018 9:32:39 PM] Patrick: hi ladies
[6/21/2018 9:32:47 PM] *** Patrick has renamed this conversation to "Ombila 5" ***
[6/21/2018 9:42:09 PM] Chris Stoner (Bermuda Host): hey sluts
[6/21/2018 9:42:36 PM] Eddie -NicoleF-: I mean I cant vote but gl and I support this
[6/21/2018 9:43:18 PM | Edited 9:43:42 PM] Chris Stoner (Bermuda Host): who needs an extra vote then we have moral supper
[6/21/2018 9:43:19 PM] Chris Stoner (Bermuda Host): Support wow
[6/21/2018 9:43:31 PM] Chris Stoner (Bermuda Host): I promise I’m not a cannibal   
[6/21/2018 9:43:36 PM] Patrick: we love moral support
[6/21/2018 9:43:59 PM] Eddie -NicoleF-: all I know is my goal is to have all 8 OG Eoras in top 8
[6/21/2018 9:44:04 PM] Patrick: tea
[6/21/2018 9:44:11 PM] Patrick: and then we all walk
[6/21/2018 9:44:14 PM] Eddie -NicoleF-: at least every eora to make merge
[6/21/2018 9:44:53 PM] Patrick: btw does anyone have a suggestion as to whether we should vote tashi or brandan
[6/21/2018 9:45:06 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: Oh wait
[6/21/2018 9:45:10 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: Eddie is at exile?
[6/21/2018 9:45:14 PM] Eddie -NicoleF-: mhm
[6/21/2018 9:45:16 PM] Patrick: yes he is
[6/21/2018 9:45:17 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: Oh
[6/21/2018 9:45:21 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: Fun
[6/21/2018 9:45:28 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: I’d prefer brandan
[6/21/2018 9:45:30 PM] Patrick: technically we have numbers to split
[6/21/2018 9:45:39 PM] Patrick: brandan is the only person who had a clue to an idol from that tribe
[6/21/2018 9:45:43 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: I’ve played with him before and he’s pretty sneaky
[6/21/2018 9:45:50 PM] Patrick: I'd be down for that
[6/21/2018 9:46:03 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: Plus he says “XD” all the time
[6/21/2018 9:46:04 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: LOL
[6/21/2018 9:55:00 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: Wait a second patrick
[6/21/2018 9:55:18 PM] *** Mud In the Wilderness has renamed this conversation to "Eora 5" ***
[6/21/2018 9:55:32 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: We were on that tribe loool
[6/21/2018 9:56:02 PM] Patrick: ok thats better
[6/21/2018 9:56:12 PM] Patrick: since ombila is trash
[6/21/2018 9:56:43 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: It sure is haha
[6/21/2018 10:07:45 PM] avatar 20 // nikki: Hey! Just got back to my hotel room!
[6/21/2018 10:08:14 PM] avatar 20 // nikki: Also I love this group! <3 I’m glad we can remain Eora strong
[6/21/2018 10:08:28 PM] avatar 20 // nikki: I’m fine with any vote tbh, I don’t know either of them
[6/21/2018 10:29:38 PM] Chris Stoner (Bermuda Host): I’m cool with whatever
[6/21/2018 10:35:06 PM] avatar 20 // nikki: Me as well I’m just gonna say fair warning that I’ll be 1/2 active for the next few days due to my trip but I’m still putting in 100% as much as I can regardless :)
[6/21/2018 10:40:04 PM] Chris Stoner (Bermuda Host): No worries we got your back
[6/21/2018 10:42:47 PM] avatar 20 // nikki: Okay sweet! Much love <3
[4:47:26 AM] Mud In the Wilderness: What Chris said
[10:46:50 AM] Mud In the Wilderness: So the vote is for Brandan?
[10:48:50 AM] Patrick: I’m good with that
[10:50:30 AM] Mud In the Wilderness: Alright
[11:05:50 AM] Chris Stoner (Bermuda Host): Morning
[11:06:13 AM] Chris Stoner (Bermuda Host): Tashi n Brandon added me to a chat so I’ll try and see what’s up
[11:06:17 AM] Chris Stoner (Bermuda Host): I’ll keep y’all updated
[11:10:27 AM] Patrick: oh wow
[11:36:43 AM] Chris Stoner (Bermuda Host): They wanna get one more of y’all to work w them
[11:36:49 AM] Chris Stoner (Bermuda Host): So they have 4 person majority
[11:37:14 AM] Patrick: who do they think they can get
[11:37:40 AM] Chris Stoner (Bermuda Host): Mud
[11:39:50 AM] Mud In the Wilderness: Um?

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!