This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Australia - The Great Barrier Reef

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Australia -..

2152 days 20 hours ago
RedsKanto
I pick Patrick JB and Chris
2152 days 18 hours ago
CoachWade
My winner pick is Chris this season. I’ve been way too busy to do predictions and my assessment tonight but I’ll do it tomorrow before I read things.
2152 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
JJ | Confessional, Day 1, Ombila

I'm glad to be cast into this season:) However, I would prefer to be on the other tribe, because not only are they stronger, but I know some of them. On my current tribe, I only know 2 people which means I'm going to work on my social game. It's definitely a blessing and a curse to not knowing many people on my tribe, because I have no enemies yet. I currently have 4 separate alliances on my tribe. The 4 individuals I'm working with are: Julian, Chris, Camila, and Matyas. I'm planning on making 2 separate alliances being: Julian, Camila, and I; Chris, Matyas, and I. For this vote, Julian is unable to vote due to him being sent to Exile Island. Basically, I only have control of 3 votes total which isn't good for me. Also, I have to figure out whom I want to vote out since I barely know any of these players and it's the first tribal council. Hopefully I'm not the first vote, since I failed to play in the challenge.
2152 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
Chris | Confessional, Day 1, Ombila

It is honestly quite sad that as each person applied to this season I looked at all the possible relationships they had with other possible players.. And YES I FOUND MOST OF THEM DO HAVE PRIOR RELATIONSHIPS.. ONES THAT JUST “HAPPEN” TO BE DELETED OFF THEIR FRIENDS LIST AS THE GAME IS STARTING… To this day I seriously do not understand why people do this.. There is no logic in being stupid. Now that I actually see this cast though I want to bury myself in the ground because we might as well call it hand Gaiaphage the win considering almost every freaking person is friends with him. Nothing against him.. But personally I always see this happen in group games where people are infatuated by one person and that person will get no votes the whole game and make it to the end and win because no one can vote out the love of their life!

Am I a fan of the people in this game? Not really. Will I last long? I say this everytime I play a game, but probably not.. I mean I’m on the fucken mutant tribe. The other Tribe is made up of Gods basically. I do want to stay low in terms of throwing out names for the vote.. But I already threw out JBs name as a vote. He has connections, he has won many many things, and after talking to him in one sentence I already don’t trust him. Quite sad tbh. I really want to stay low premerge because all these alpha dogs hopefully will knock themselves out with their egos. I’m a very sarcastic person in general and usually always stay true to myself, but honestly I may try being a bit bubblier with people giving them the perception that I’m just some air head. I will just give a quick rundown of my little mutant tribe.

IRandomal123 - A fucken waste of a spot. Why cast someone who is already dead.. What the fuck even is a Randomal?

Camila- She has a certain energy to her.. I don’t know if its a good energy or a bad energy. I originally suggested her name to JJ as a possible vote, but I’m kinda glad JB is on the chopping block now. I really am not sure where her loyalties would lay to me in this game… she seems like a wildcard.

Brandan- He reminds me of myself in some ways. He is one of the only actual people who tried in the first challenge which we need some strength because lord knows we’re not going to win with me saying Ostrich as a venomous egg layer. I need to “trust” him as a person for now because I basically just established an alliance with him called Freaks N’ Geeks Part 2. He is friends with Julian which could be useful for this tribe.. But this game is also not called handing Julian the win. I feel like he would be a core part of an alliance of me, JJ, and Julian.

JJ- I remember him from games a long time ago.. He still seems a bit socially inept to me. I mean no offense to him at all but he gives me school shooter vibes. He reached out to me first! I mean I was going to reach out to him no matter what, but I guess he trusts me in some way?? I don’t trust anyone in this game. I will just establish a “fake trust”.

Tashi- Eh… I don’t trust them…I just don’t know why.

Matyas- He seems nice. I have never personally seen him on this site, but then again who the hell am I judge when I could be seen as a speckle in the wind just existing and not noticed. I’m just going to play nice with him for now.

Julian- One of the only few people I recognized on my Tribe. I just wanted to clear the air with him in terms of the last time I ever spoke to him in a game ended with me stupidly regretting my words as I ended as a merge boot. That was three years ago who would want to remember that bullshit. I’m really not surprised at all he was sent to Exile and I just have a good sense of an idea as to who sent him there! Would it be IceMakeRampart, Nikki, and Patrick??? Hmm the world will never know.

JB- You seem like a nice dude.. But you’re definitely walking on thin ice here. You are dangerous my friend. Plus I don’t know if you seem invested to me? Sorry for throwing you out as a target alrea
2152 days 13 hours ago
chillum
My winner pick this season is mud just because i think he has good conections with alot of people and his social game is one of the best out there. if people are smart they will vote him out early like i did in i think it was WANJS survivor group game
2152 days 6 hours ago
ThePug
Jake | Confessional, Day 1, Eora

I honestly cant believe I made it into this season but I am so glad I did. Looking at the tribes there are a few familiar faces. Gaia I know is a strong player but im not sure whether I want to work with him and use him as a shield or get his ass out early. Mud I have applied to his group game before but pulled my application before the cast reveal due to work commitments so im not sure if he knows me. Eddie, Chris, Nikki and Brandan I think ive seen them play before and are strong but im not 100% sure. And then theres jj. In the most recent game I played me and him were a "power couple" until he got blindsided (not by me) at the final 7. I am a little bit worried though because I told him at one point that I wanted to go to final 3 with him even if it meant losing to him but then admitted in my FTC speech that I had planned to cut him at final 5 so im not sure if he will trust me although he did still give me his vote to win.
My strategy is to find a "ride or die" main alliance, rope in two or three others and then work from there. I dont want to be seen as the ring leader so my plan for premerge is to suggest to people "oh it could be a good idea to do this" while still talking to everyone and then get them to implement it and then start being more independent at the merge.
2152 days 3 hours ago
ThePug
Nikki | Confessional, Day 2, Eora

*walks into the jungle and sits looking at the camera*
Wow I’m so excited the game has begun! I took a pretty good look at my tribe, and I believe that we are a pretty strong team! I have no doubt that we will continue to crush things in the next few immunity challenges. I’m glad we won the first immunity challenge because it really allows me to bond with the rest of my tribe! I really feel a strong connection to Patrick. We’ve played in the past and we’ve 100% trusted each other. We’re kind of old school which makes it even better! Mud and Eddie have also caught my eye as people that I would love to work with, so I’m hoping to make my magic and stir up some trouble.
*giggles a little*
On the other tribe I also see familiar people that I like such as Chris and Julian so I’m really hoping they stick through this tribal. Going into this game I’m playing a little more laid back than normal.. I’ve found that in the past, I’ve gotten caught up and paranoid which makes matters worse for me. So, I really need to let people take charge, find a good group to move forward with and hope for the best! I’m excited for what’s to come.
*blows a kiss smiling*
2152 days 3 hours ago
ThePug
Matyas | Confessional, Day 2, Ombila

This is a fucking mess.
WHY DOESNT TENGAGED HAVE CHAT? Im so lost in names and mailing each other is just too much for me.
Id like to write something about strategy but I cant 😂 I dont remember names.
Just heard that Brandan is a target.
2152 days 2 hours ago
CoachWade
This is before I’ve read any confessionals

[EORA]
- Stoner (Gaiaphagee)- In my opinion Stoner is definitely the biggest player in this cast. He is very smart and a great group game player. He has all the tools to win and has proven that time and time again but he needs to overcome him being the biggest target and I’m sure people are already thinking that. However what Stoner has going for him is he’s great at challenges and people usually don’t make a move on the biggest threat until merge so I see him being wary out on merge or going on a immunity run and winning but if this cast let’s him get to the end then they will all look like idiots.
- Patrick (Patrick319)- Patrick I have played with before in Bingos and I got him out lol and the reason why I got him out early merge was because I knew he’d be a big threat and that’ll be his biggest challenge. He’s a pretty big name in this cast but for some reason I don’t see him connecting well enough socially with people to make it to the merge. I think he’ll be a player that probably gets swap fucked or gets our during the tribe swap and if he does make the merge he’ll be a early out. I don’t see him even getting to the halfway point.
- Zach (IceMakeRampart)- Zach is a interesting player. He’s not a big game but you have seen him play a lot of games lately and I can tell he wants to be a rising star. The problem with Zach is I see him make it far in a lot of games but he never does enough to win or he gets overshadowed. With a cast this stacked I definitely see Zach as him being overshadowed this season. I feel like he’s the type to try to do big things but nobody takes him seriously. I see him probably being a third place boot and I think he’ll get dragged to the end.
- Mud (mudnawilderness)- Mud is definitely a player a lot of people are excited to see and I am also excited to see how he’ll do. I feel like people are really hyping up and I understand that but I just have a feeling he won’t be as big of a player as we expect with this cast. However a lot of people chose mud to win and I think he’s a good one to pick because he’s not the best in challenges which won’t make him threatening in that aspect and I feel like if he’s smart he’ll use the big players like Stoner and Julian to his advantage and I think he should do that. Once the big players are gone I think mud could be in trouble but I know he’s smart enough to realize that so I see him going far.
- Eddie (NicoleF)- Eddie I have a feeling will probably be a early out. For some reason I don’t see him really excelling with this big of a cast and I don’t see him fitting in well with the people on his tribe. I think he’ll be out early or go really far and I’m leaning more towards out early. My guess is he will be out second vote.
- Nikki (Avatar20)- Nikki is somebody I have played with before and I also see Nikki leaving pretty early. The last game I saw her in was Donos and she was voted out really early. I feel like she’s more of the type to put all her eggs in one basket and I wouldn’t be surprised if she does that again. However I love Nikki and am not counting her out.,
- JP (TwentyOnePilots)-JP is somebody I’ve never seen play before but I’m really excited to see how he’ll do. Honestly last season I expected Cai to be out first but he surprised me and went deep. I think JP will probably do the same thing and I have really high hopes for him. He’s my dark horse pick to win but not my winner pick though.
- Jake (Rodrigues75)- So Jake is another person I have not seen play before but this tribe honestly looks stacked and I don’t think anyone considers Jake a stacked player. I feel like he’ll probably be more of an impact and not really care about the game and he to me seems like the easy first boot.

[OMBILA]
- Tiffany (Jaesus123)- In my opinion I see Tiffany as a early out. The problem with Tiffany is in games when I’ve played with her she cane off super confrontational and started fights a lot. She also really liked being the center of attention so idk what her strategy is this season but if she tries that it won’t work for her at all with this cast. I just see her doing something over the top and getting out early cause of it but we’ll see.
- JB (_JB_)- JB is another player I do see going far. I think he will definitely go far this season. He is a good player and is known for that but he’s also not like a Stoner or a Julian and honestly I think that’ll work to his advantage so I see him doing great things. I feel he’ll be a under the radar player that eventually emerges into something great.
- Chris (IRandomal123- I love Chris and he is definitely my winner pick this season. I thought long and hard about it but I feel like he will reverse my curse of picking sucky winner picks. He’s sociable and very like able but he also knows when to take a back seat and with all the big names in this cast I definitely see him doing that. I think his social game is great and it’ll bring him to the top.
- JJ (moviedude)- I was shocked that JJ made this cast because personally I thought he would of been cut but I think he’ll do middle of the road this season. I don’t think he’ll be a huge standout and I kind of see him playing like Josh from last season who is playing socially under the radar but then comes back to biting him in the ass. Josh got 9th last season so I expect about an 8th place finish from JJ.
- Tashi (Tashi)- Tashi is my winner pick if Chris doesn’t take home the win. I’ve seen Tasha play and he usually goes pretty deep and I think he will this season. I think he’ll go all the way to the end and be like a Aubrey who just misses out on the win. I’m putting all my money on Tashi getting 2nd so we’ll see what happens.
- Brandan (Maladus1)- Brandan is a player I have seen before but honestly he’s like the biggest wildcard in this cast for me. Idk if he’ll get along with everyone and have a great social game or if he won’t connect with people and be it early and I think it’s one of the two. He’d surprise me if he won this season.,
- Julian (TheSexiestDude990)- Oh god it’s Julian! Me and Julian have an interesting relationship but I respect the hell out of Julian as a player and I was so happy when he applied cause I know he’ll do great things this season. Julian is great with finding idols so I think that’ll be something he’ll use to his advantage. In Cmacks he had like 3 idols played on him. Julian is definitely in the top 3 buffet names for this cast and he’s a threat but I have a feeling that he’ll do the best out of the big names this season so I expect him to make top 5.
- Matyas (Neximos)- I have never heard of Matyas before but he instantly strikes me as a pre merge boot. I hope he’ll be like a rising star this season that nobody expects but I’m not seeing it and I hopes he proves me wrong.

Predictions (usually I suck at these lol)

16th Tiffany
15th Matyas
14th Jake
13th Brandan
Tribe Swap
12th Patrick
11th Eddie
Merge
10th Stoner
9th Nikki
8th JJ
7th Mud
6th JB
5th JP
4th Julian
3rd Zach
Final Two
2nd Tashi
1st Chris

This season looks like a stacked cast and I hope they deliver!
2152 days 2 hours ago
CoachWade
Oh shit I didn’t realize Camilla was in this cast.

I guess I’ll just put her where Tiffany is at 16th lol. I don’t see her going far either.
2152 days ago
ThePug
Chris | Voting Confessional, Day 2, Ombila

Homestly.. its’s crazy how much can change in one day. I have played many many group games before and I don’t think I’ve ever played with a bigger moron then Camila. Camila I was more on your side then you would like to believe..and now your actions have spared JB. You assumed you have the votes of people and lets see you told me if I voted you that you would be targeting me next Tribal. You also told Brendan that you prefered to see the SKELETON voted out because Brendan wants me out and yet you want Brendan out..?? You’re such a mess... You truly are one of the worst players ever. My vote sadly is for you Camila and JB can thank you for that.
2151 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
Tashi | Voting Confessional, Day 2, Ombila

- VOTING PARCHMENT -
(Camilla ❤️)

Voting Confessional: I hate to do this to you babe but you were putting your hands in all the cookie jars
2151 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
Brandan | Confessional, Day 2, Ombila

God I literally got a minor headache from the tragedy that is Camilla.

I'm sorry, but I know she is targeting me. For WHATEVER fucking reason even though I didn't do anything to her. And then she has the mantra of a tyrant and assumes everyone is on her side. AND THEN SHE HAS THE FUCKING AUDACITY TO GO TO ME AND TELL ME I'M GOING HOME.

Camilla, my dear, you were right to point me out as a threat. But you don't know who your messing with.

Keep in mind I spent the better part of today flipping the votes from JB and me to Camilla, because JB was Random's idea originally and I was cool cool with that because JB is scary. I think I have Tashi, Random, JJ, and JB (JB was fun, Random doesn't think he's voting with us but I got on a call with him and he literally promised me he wasn't writing my name down and he was taking out Camilla. Fun!). The only one I DON'T quite know about is Matyas, but I think he would follow majority.

So all fingers crossed Camilla will go home. And you bet your ass I will shoot her a message right afterwards to pour salt in the wounds.

And if I leave.... well I'm gonna get pissed.
2151 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
[EPISODE #1 | "Mantra of A Tyrant"]

Challenge: Location Trivia - Australia
Immunity: Eora
Exile: Julian (TheSexiestDude990)
Eliminated: Camila (FoxyWinters) [4-1-1]
Idols: N/A

TRIBAL COUNCIL #1 | OMBILA
- Camila (FoxyWinters) --> "(Brandan)"
- JB (_JB_) --> "camila"
- Chris (IRandomal123) --> "Camila"
- JJ (moviedude) --> "Camila"
- Tashi (Tashi) --> "Camilla (heart)"
- Brandan (Maladus1) --> "CAMILA FUCK YOU"
- Matyas (Neximos) --> Self-Vote

Camila: 5
Brandan: 1
Matyas: 1
2151 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
JB | Confessional, Day 2, Ombila

This tribe had me worried at the start. Some familiar and some unfamiliar. Julian is probably my closest friend on this tribe, but we aren't like a lock for Final 2. I know he'll probably jump ship for Patrick if/when he gets to merge. But for now, Julian's my guy.

People who are also my guys: JJ, Chris, and Brandan.

All three of them are paranoid as fuck, well except JJ, but they're going to be easy to trust for me. I'll be able to work with them swimmingly. We have majority after the first vote, and that's all I wanted out of this vote.

The funniest part of the vote is that Camila threw Brandan's name out there, Chris didn't like that Camila was "trying to run things" on Day 1, and Chris responds with "running things" on Day 1. Brandan and Chris will be easy to have as shields moving forward, as people will be more likely to target them before me. I want JJ to be my #1. I think he's sound and level-headed, which I need desperately in this game. If I had to pick a ride-or-die, it'd be him. It's all about building relationships in this game and I want to do that with everyone so that they'll have no reason to boot me.

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!