This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Mexico (Fans vs Failures)

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Mexico (Fans..

2392 days 6 hours ago
ThePug
Coming right off of Kolby's Survivor: Haiti we're headed straight into Mexico. Dia de los Muertos has resurrected eight fallen past players that went in the pre-merge phase to return to the series in a chance at redemption.

These eight players are currently going through a private application process while the eight newbies are going through the usual public routine.

The season will premiere October 26th @9:00PM EST! More information to come.

:)
2391 days 15 hours ago
galore
Yayy. This will be my first experience in a VL. EXCITED.
2391 days 5 hours ago
ThePug
It definitely will be exciting! This is honestly the hardest cast to cast so far... I have about ~20 applications for newbies and only eight are getting in. It's super tough! Just from the pre-season so far this is going to be a pretty high ranking season imo
2391 days 5 hours ago
Slendie258
Oooh Fighting Words from Kolby, should definitely be interesting, although I'm hyped for Season 10 :D
2391 days 5 hours ago
Slendie258
Why tf did I say fighting - _- I meant big, I'm just shattered
2391 days 3 hours ago
ferdinandz
Well you could save some of them a place for next newbie season? There was alot of good applicants!
2391 days 3 hours ago
galore
I am still recovering from the last season. Burnt alot of bridges lol.
2391 days 3 hours ago
dwipeouts
three people I hope get cast are Brady , Walter (he's not strategic but funny as shit ) and zyler.... which 12 premergers we're notified for this season?
2391 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
@Dan

I'll make reveal all of them after the full cast is revealed Thursday! Until then it's a surprise tehehe
2391 days 1 hour ago
ferdinandz
@Dan

Only Ryan left to get casted and we got the second chances crew lol
2391 days ago
dwipeouts
@Fred funny thing is in second chances on our original tribe I made it the farthest yet if our tribe went to another tribal council before the swap I would've gotten voted off and been 2nd or 3rd boot lmao
2390 days 16 hours ago
galore
Zyler and Azri are part of my group game. Zyler placed 6th and Azri has made F5. Both are pretty active and play hard. I see Azri going far in the game or maybe winning.
Zyler is very early seen as a threat and might get a pre merge boot or he will make it deep into the game.

FireX plays very hard. He makes deals with everyone. If people exchange notes, it might be a demise of him. My prediction for him will be late premerge/early merge boot.

Robby has a very similar game like me. He plays strategically and isn't like those dumb players who only rely on challenges to make it far in the game. He will definitely make it to merge.
2390 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
This season will most likely be the first one the cast is expanded from the initial plan! Going from 16 -> 18 players. Adding one extra newbie and failure :)
2389 days 19 hours ago
galore
Yayy!
2389 days 14 hours ago
lhooper902976
For sure Firex is a great player, in power struggle 16 and 17, he was a great villain for lying to a lot of people.If people were smart, they would go after him quick.
2389 days 9 hours ago
dwipeouts
guys usually cast assessments come after cast reveal lmao

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!