This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Mexico (Fans vs Failures)

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Mexico (Fans..

2413 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
WOW! This season is off to a wonderful start. The premiere has been great so far! Tons of things have already happened. I need to update everything now.

Cast assessment will either be tonight or in the morning!
2413 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Cody | Confessional, Day 1, Mixe

Coming into the game I have somewhat of a strategy. It's to lay low and float around socially and make sure I'm socially covered. Im in an alliance with JSB and I'm trying to get Robby on bored
2413 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Robby | Confessional, Day 1, Mixe

LOL YES
idc how big of a target I put on my back. I just want to get as many of these fuckers premerged as I can! LMAO At least one of these guys is gonna be premerged twice in this series and I find that absolutely hilarious. I mean getting premerged sucks right? I've been there and many others have too. But to finally get your chance to return and then you get premerged AGAIN? THE FUCKING HORROR! Holy shit it's just so brutal I LOVE IT!
If I can deliver that pain to these guys challenge after challenge as they watch their redemptions fail then who I am to deny the survivor gods such a brutal victim?
In a season like this I have one goal and one goal only. And that is to fuck over as many dreams as I can.
2413 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Will | Confessional, Day 1, Nahua

AGH! Again, I've lost the first challenge! I've always hated the feeling of being at the bottom of the pecking order right from the beginning, especially since it happens to me in every Survivor game I play.

I've gotten through this before, though, and hopefully I can do it again.
---CONFESSIONAL END---
Question: Can I make an idol guess yet?
2413 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Pika | Confessional, Day 1, Nahua

Not my best start if I'm to be honest, losing the first change hurt though I guess we're living up to our names here....let's hope it doesn't last long. My tribe is filled with odd relationships for me, I'm good with Marto and Gamo, have an iffy relationship with AJ, Crypt, Nolan and Alan where I can't decide if we're friends or foes and Will and Mike are new to me as far as I can remember. That said I want to get an alliance started with Marto, Crypt, Nolan and Gamo and get a 6th for back up, playing the game to hard out the front?...maybe but I don't want to seem useless as per usual. So for now I'll act all ditsy and stupid while being the nicest Pokemon in the world as I plot on how to get myself to merge and win the game, it'll be slow and I'll have many plans knowing my..."creative" imagination but if I last long enough the VL will get a ton of laughs out of the crap I come up with. That's all for now see ya later chu! And remember #GoPika!
2413 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Robby | Cast Analysis, Day 1, Mixe

Time for the cast analysis!
Let's get the returnees out of the way and then I'll talk about my own tribe

- Pika (pikaplayer) Decent player. I've talked to him enough in the past as to where he knows I'm a big player, but there's still a possibility of us working together.
- AJ (Zorbo678) I've seen him around, but he's never really seemed like a big threat. Maybe he'll change my perspective this time around
- Crypt (Cryptspartan) I like Crypt! I've really only played with him in fast survivors, but he's someone I'd like to play with if I can.
- Mike "Iz" (Maicolx3) I played with Mike a long time ago in bingos(rip) survivor. He either won or got 2nd, I don't remember. The season was a snoozefest so I don't remember much other than he voted me out 4th or something. idk if he remembers me, but I could see us hooking up later on.
- Alan (AlanB1) I hope he gets voted out first. I'm sort of kidding... I'm still a little bitter at how our most recent season ended. He voted me out premerge and lied to me for bullshit reasons. Now normally that wouldn't bother me, but we were pretty good friends before that! And before that whenever we played a game together he was just always an absolute shit friend. I'm all for betraying friends, but he'd screw me over for no reason! or unintentionally fuck over my game and never receive any consequences! so when he lied to me and voted me out premerge in our last game I had enough told him to fuck off and deleted him off skype. I'm just not interested in talking to him again and I hope you know what? I don't want him to get last. I want him to get 16th...AGAIN
- Marto (Cole225) Don't know this guy. But he did pretty solid at the challenge. Somebody to watch out for?
- Gamo (ThisIsMyGame) Gamo has game! sometimes. From what I see he's either a giant threat or a complete non-factor. Only time will tell which one he is this game.
- Will (hellomynameis347) No idea who this is
- Nolan (mysterygame2) Nolans a pretty chill guy in my experience. I wouldn't mind working with him if we get the chance
2413 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Gamo | Cast Analysis, Day 1, Nahua

#Nahua "Failures":
[Purple Buffs][9/9][https://prnt.sc/h2ize7 ]
- Pika (pikaplayer): Actually decent person, but the fucking roleplay she puts on 24/7 makes me want to vote her out just so I don't have to listen to it.
- AJ (Zorbo678) Oh god i played a game with him AGES ago. He was a good player that was blindsided right before me
- Crypt (Cryptspartan) Never changes. Made an alliance with me 3 seconds in the game. For fucks sake man, learn to socalize.
- Mike "Iz" (Maicolx3) The most honest person here. He is AMAZING with a social game, but will say it like it is. That's a dangerous combination. Also he is good at comps.
- Alan (AlanB1) Wild card. Always acts different, but will speak his mind. Helpful and a decent person all around
- Marto (Cole225) Slimy slick slime. He has the most dirty gameplay, has one of those personalities that just you can feel like you can talk to even if you are voting him out. He takes thos game very chill.
- Gamo (ThisIsMyGame) Worst player here, first boot no doubt in my mind
- Will (hellomynameis347) Bye. Hope you like pre jury
- Nolan (mysterygame2) A sheep. Will follow whoever whenever. Does not play his own game for the most part.

Oh fucking really? REALLY? I'm happy to be back to...let's be honest, fail again, but this tribe...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. One way or another, I know everyone on my tribe (except Will)
And most of them suck. Like...if you were to make my survivor nightmare, this would be it.
2413 days 19 hours ago
ThePug

I need to start making connections with members of the tribe, and Cole seems like he might be a good place to start. I'm so glad to have gotten another chance to show what I can do, and honey, if I go down, it won't be without a fight.
2413 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Robby has found the #Mixe tribe Hidden Immunity Idol.
2413 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Now that was the quickest idol find in the series to date! Robby is going to be a huge player in the game you can already tell.
2413 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Marto | Confessional, Day 1, Nahua

So what's guuci lads feels good to be back and i'm here to play . First thing i notice is that mah boi Pika is here so basically my finale 2 partner haha . But then i saw Gamo Crypt and Nolan and i know that they are friends so i immediately messaged Gamo and Crypt about forming and alliance and they were down plus we added Nolan so that's 5 . Tbh i would love to just get Alan out but since we lost the first comp we should keep him for now and get him out if we lose next time . So Will , will be going home first
2413 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Robby | Cast Analysis, Day 1, Mixe

- Luke (IceBear) Luke and I have been in a couple games if I'm not mistaken. But we've never really talked much. I wouldn't mind taking him out early.
- Cody (Raydiz33) He's already approached me for an alliance. I admire that! But he better watch his step because he's already told me he's talking to JSB and I have a feeling that it's not just JSB and I. I'm sure he's sending shit out to everyone. If I sense he has room to run then I won't hesitate to cut him. Either your gonna rely on me or I'm gonna do whatever I can to take you out. It's that simple. Oh and also he's responding by typing on the bottom of the mail? Why do people do that? I understand doing it once or something...but after you see everyone else doing it the right way...JUST CHANGE BRO! I don't want to be inconvenienced  by having to scroll down every time to talk to him!
- JSB (JSBReality) He was coming off as a try hard "funny villain" archetype to me. I'll have to judge if my initial impression is right or not. If it's right I might wanna take him out first just so I don't have to sit here and be annoyed at him trying to be entertaining all game.
- Chili (Lalisa) I don't know who this is. Hopefully they don't know who I am so I can run circles round em!
- Zyler (MJFJUNE) I've played with him a few times. Usually not a huge threat, but we'll see. Potential ally material.
- Brady (CoachWade) uh oh this is a messy relationship... Historically he screams at me in public chats saying I'm running the whole game regardless if I actually am or not. He's just a mess usually. In our latest survivor game I betrayed him premerge(In my defence I only did it because if I didn't I would've been an easy next vote if I didn't vote him. If I had the choice I would've voted with him) but we kind of made up since then because we played wannabeefriends ultimate stars game together? Idk...we'll see how this turns out.
- Brien (justdontevictme) I kind of know of him. Don't have much to say and things like that
- Jack (JackEdgeAKAtheEdge) My initial impression is that he's new to group games and is still figuring everything out. I love playing with newbies! as long as he's active I'd love to work with him. He's got a hero of the season award in one of his few previous seasons. Which is further evidence that he would be great ally material. Gotta be careful around new players though. A lot of times they start out as heroes and then get a taste of blood and can turn into a shark.
2413 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Robby | Confessional, Day 1, Mixe

LMAO FUCKING KING MATE

I wanted to guess fast so that no one could beat me to it if I got lucky.
Guessed the first person I recognized who fit the clue. This is just hilarious.
I'm having such a OTT start this season LOL
2413 days 19 hours ago
ThePug

I'm so desperate for an idol right now, because most of our tribe is running around like chickens with their head cut off. And they're on fire. And also they're being chased by a herd of fiery demons.

You know you're desperate for an idol when you start generating random players on the wiki.
2413 days 19 hours ago
demikol
Oooohhhh this is gonna be an interesting season. I'm glad to see Robby in a season. Played with him in fast Survivor and is smart and social.

Many new faces but <3 some of the familiar ones too.

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!