This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Haiti

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Haiti

2393 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
CONGRATULATIONS TO FRED FOR WINNING KOLBY'S SURVIVOR: HAITI (4-3)

* The wikia will be fully updated in the coming days will all the information (votes, finale title ect) from this season.
2393 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
(feel free to comment in this thread after reading through everything!)
2393 days 8 hours ago
ticofernandez
Wow shocked at your assessment i thought i was known as an active player on Tengaged. Cant wait to read the rest after work
2393 days 8 hours ago
galore
I liked your assessment about me lol. Haha.
2393 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
@Tico
-
Well I was totally wrong in that! I don't I thought of you as an inactive player from other games, but i'm glad it was a total 180 :)
2393 days 8 hours ago
dwipeouts
kolby did you change your mind about me from your opinion in the precast assessment?
2393 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
@Dan
-
Definitely, when I was watching Mud's I just saw you at Tribal / Challenges and didn't have the confessional insight so I only saw you as an 'out there' goofy type of player. Now that I get to actually host you in my series I see that you're a great gameplay too!
2393 days 8 hours ago
ferdinandz
ThePug
I definitely think Fred will be coming out on top as our winner this season! Almost everyone here is basically convinced they should take him to f3 because he'd pick them if he won the challenge... He's playing a great game!

- Yay!
2392 days 15 hours ago
dwipeouts
I think I tied VegasBoy in most individual immunity wins in this series I believe. I'm not sure tho
2392 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
@Dan
-
I think you might've! I'll check in a bit and see if you're right
2392 days 15 hours ago
hellomynameis347
I'm insulted that I wasn't considered bad enough to be a Failure

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!