This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Haiti

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Haiti

2414 days 3 hours ago
ThePug
Hello Viewers Lounge! It's time. We're back. We're casting. We're hosting.

After the hiatus since March Kolby's Survivor Series is back with Survivor: Haiti, the "spooky" location is perfect for it being October!

The season should premiere within the week! I'm excited to be back and hope we have an active Viewers Lounge following along.

~ More info to come.

:)
2413 days 18 hours ago
Slendie258
How exciting! Guess I'll have to check back more often then, to keep up to date!
2409 days 10 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
luvvv, this was my first group game so I feel like I need to be relatively active here
2409 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
@Chanel

Aw! I'm glad to have hosted you in your first game! I so wanted you to play in All Stars but just had so many Kuwait players already :-(

But there's always future upcoming seasons *wink wink*
2409 days 8 hours ago
demikol
Yay another season!
I love Haiti, it's unique. Good luck with season and I'll have the popcorn ready ;)
2409 days 6 hours ago
demikol
Very good premiere. There are many cool and dynamic cast members. I'm interested in seeing how max, Fred and Dan work together since we were in muds game together.

I like galore too.
2409 days 6 hours ago
ThePug
Cast Assessment & Predictions will come either late tonight or tomorrow! :)
2409 days 5 hours ago
ThePug
Will | Confessional, Day 1, Cibao

So of course, the first challenge of the season is a mental challenge that I'm not there for, which sucks because the one individual win I've ever had was mental. I think I want to go for Dibby first, because I've played with him before, and he's a very good under the radar player with some pretty good jury management.
2409 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
Akshay | Confessional, Day 1, Xaragua

I am pretty much secured in my tribe. I know Scott and lhoop as they play in my group game. I didn't want any person to use it against me. Hence I came clean about it to dwipeout. I want him to trust me the most. I am talking to ferdi as well. Let's hope he is on board for a 5 person alliance. Even if we go to Tribal. I don't see myself going home so soon. Right now I am going to talk to everyone and be friendly with them and let's hope my social play helps me to go ahead.
2408 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
Tico, Caleb, Max & Kiara | Group Chat, Day 1, Cibao

Tico: Hey i talked to all of you individually figured itd be good to make it a group this should be a good majority alliance since rest of the tribe doesnt seem like theyll ve much help.

Is everyone cool with voting doc

Caleb: Sure of course! I’ll send it in now so I don’t forget

Max: Yeah same.
2408 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
Tico | Confessional, Day 1, Cibao

Yay i made the cast. At first I was super excited to see I was on a tribe with Kiara because she is one of my best friends. Then i realized neither of us had any other connections with the people on the tribe. Being an obvious duo is only going to put a target on both of our backs and to make it worse I missed the first challenge so my target keeps on growing.

Most games I play I like to lay low until merge because lets be honest jurys dont give a shit about pre merge its merge play that gets you the win. Unfortunately with this cast and these circumstances I'm not going to be able to sit back until merge. I mailed Caleb and Max because ive at least seen them around before and the others i never heard of.Caleb responds how he knows me and kiara are friends. Just fucking great our obvious duo is already known. I threw together an alliance of us 4 which i hate making alliances this early but in order to make it to merge with Kiara I'm going to have to play a very aggressive game and try to win as many challenges as possible.
2408 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
Doc | Confessional, Day 1, Cibao

Nervous going into this tribal, I didn't compete in the challenge and havent made many connections with my tribe yet. Hopefully I can survive this vote and work my way to a majority alliance.

I am voting for Dillon in hopes it's not me, anyone but me is the game plan right now.
2408 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
=== CAST ASSESSMENT (1/2) ===

- Xaragua -
Fred: He seems to be a very experienced group game player, he even says so in his application. Fred will most likely fit within the low-key strategist players. Trying the best he can to stay in the shadows keeping his name off the chopping block controlling things from there. I can easily see him getting far in the game, I would say late-jury member.

Chandler: From what I've seen him play he's a huge challenge beast, one of the best on the site and it's almost frustrating to play against. The only down-side is he is a even huger hot-headed type of person, he's not afraid to make a scene at a challenge or tribal. If he steps up and becomes a bit more active he'll definitely provide great entertainment on that front! I'm going to guess late-premerger.

Nisim: He's totally new to the website. During the application process he asked me "Where do you play?" and other questions of the sort. So he's going to be a huge wild card in the game, but I'd still say a pre-merge boot.

Akshay: I'm currently watching AUS S4, and every time I see this name it instantly reminds me of AK from the season. So I may be biased associating the AK from Australian Survivor and Akshay from my game haha. From what I've seen of him Akshay seems to be the best 'overall' player we have here. He seems to be a decent fit for a winner!

Dan: From watching Dan in Mud's Survivor: Second Chances right before this season begun, he was a very, uhm, unique group gamer... His main goal in Mud's was to annoy his tribe-mates with constantly talking about spongebob. But from my talks with him he seems to have a better head in this game, but he's already really gunning for the idol! I'd say early merge boot. But if we have some Bikini Bottom fans he may just slide by..

Romeo: I played in a Skype ORG with him early in the year and we were on the exact opposite sides the whole game, and by that it was more me and him screaming & cussing each other on skype. He'll definitely bring the drama, and a possible more "strategic" side based on his application. But he doesn't seem to be too active so far. Pre-merge if he continues this amount of activity, if not I could see him making merge.

- Logan: He seems new enough to the site not to be well known, but I have seen him apply & currently play in tons of group games. It seems he's in a lot at a time. I'm talking about at least 3-4 currently. With that, I really don't know what to expect of him. He's another wild-card!

- Scott: Finally for this tribe we have Scott! Now no offense to Scott but his application greatly confused me. First he states he's a hero. Now on the 'Which Survivor Player do you compare yourself to?' question he answers... Willie Hantz because of his "bold moves", headbutting Joe and getting kicked off BB14? Damn this is some next level gameplay. I assume he meant Russell Hantz (or possibly Brandon?) but still his application was something. It's hard for me to judge the newbies, because they are... new!
2408 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
=== CAST ASSESSMENT (2/2) ===

- Cibao -
- Ny: Another great winner pick in my opinion! Ny seems to be the most overall 'stable' in the cast, he seems level-headed and someone that could win the actual game of Survivor based on what he's shown so far. The only down-side is he's not currently in the "Majority Alliance" already setup on Day 1, but he did compare himself to Sandra in his application. I believe he can easily slide by and become a huge force in the merge portion of the game! I'd say late jury member or winner.

- Tico: I'm not going to lie, when I was casting for the season something about Tico gave me  a bad taste in my mouth. I don't know what it was but I just felt he wasn't going to be active or a great casting choice. BUT, after the premiere when he got off of work it was a total 180. He started working his ass off before Tribal Council, making an alliance off the bat and gathering relationships. His first confessional states he wanted to 'lay low' at the start of the game and wait until merge, but now that they've lost and no one is really jumping in on the vote he's being a more dominant figure in the tribe and taking a handle on the vote creating the first official alliance. I try to stay as unbiased as I can but I'd say I'm rooting for Tico the most now. I'd say he's going to be a mid-merge boot though.

- Will: His application was really stand out from the others, something about the style of it made it unique and for me to think "wow I need to cast him!" He compared himself to Natalie Anderson and provide some great answers to the other questions. He's played in about 3-4 group games before this so he's not totally new but still new enough to give a fresh perspective. Though actually playing the game it's been a bit iffy so far, he's sent a confessional of him gunning for a semi-inactive player (Dillon) and voted him, but seems to not have talked to anyone to orchestrate the vote. But he seems to be a pretty decent player and I'm excited to see where his 'story' goes! I'd say he could make it pretty far in the game.

- Caleb: Oh I hate this cunt. Awful player. Awful person. Okay kidding... Caleb's one of my closest 'online' friends on the website. I basically forced him to play the season before the applications went up. His game-play style is to befriend the majority of the game and use his social game to his advantage and make up for his not the best challenge skills. (I feel half this cast assessment is just me throwing shade at the cast lmfao.) I can see Caleb getting deep into the game but being cut for being a jury threat overall.

- Max: He's definitely a stand out character so far! Another HUGE challenge competitor. He single handedly saved his tribe from a 0-5 blowout in the first Tribal Immunity Challenge. Cibao was at a 0-4 point disadvantage until Max came mid-challenge with a come-back ultimately making it 4-4 until Fred scored the final point for Xara. Max will definitely be at risk to be looking like a physical threat down the road but he also has a pretty decent strategic & social game to make up his eventual target he'll have on his back. From most games I've played/watched him in he's usually a early-mid jury boot but lets see if he can make it past that!

- Doc: Currently the doctor needs to do some massive stitching if he wants to save himself from being the first boot. The 'majority alliance' so far consisting of Max, Tico, Caleb & Kiara are gunning for him so he'll really have some problems. My prediction? First boot...

- Dillon: From his application, he answered "Not a lot of people know about him" as a unique reason to cast him, and he'll use that to his advantage and he's "the dark horse who will stir up the game." He doesn't seem to be afraid to make big power shifts and will, it seem's he'll bring some excitement to the game down the road!

- Kiara: I feel I haven't seen enough of Kiara based on her application and time in the game to judge her yet. But I'd say she's currently in a really good position with her ties to Tico and can work her social game to get even farther in the game. I'm fairly certain she'll make the merge! Now how far? I'm not quite sure.
2408 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
Dan | Confessional, Day 2, Xaragua

Im so excited for this game I've literally been waiting 8 months.... Anyways as soon as game time started the first thing that entered my thought was let the idol hunt begin. Mostly because I want to find that idol although I've never been voted off with an idol I always waste it so. I want to find for security and only use it when I know for sure I'm getting targeted by a majority of people. Anyways there are 3 people I just finished a Survivor group game with which are NY max and Fred and I do have a good relationship with all 3 however i do believe if they need to vote me off they will. anyways so anyways I also made a tribal vroos alliance with Caleb Bec I won his Survivor group game last March. although what worries me is that group game that Caleb host, that was my most villainous game and he got to see all my confessionals on how I think , so that worries me , and although he could be lying, he just said he entered this group game for kolby Bec kolby and him are bff's or something. but i thought Deanna was his bff but eh who cares. anyways u just send a message to too because I know he's a game player and will be active and if I end up on the same tribe as him maybe I can get on his good side. then I made an alliance with Fred . also I talked with askay to and added him on Skype (I told Fred all this not Bec I'm sheeping him but Bec I don't want to look like a snake). ashkay and I kinda talked a little over Skype although I can tell he seems a little suspicious over me but I can't blame him. this game is designed for the evil. anyways ashkay asked if I was close to anyone on our tribe. I told him the truth that I'm close with Fred but that about it and then I asked him who he was close to
he told me Logan and Scott. so I asked him if I can get Fred on board if we can do a 5 person alliance and he was like yeah (although I'm not sure if he meant it) anyways if we lose we can just vote one of the three minorities. but I know we're probs gonna keep losing until a swap or merge Bec max is basically gonna destroy are tribes in challenges. but if we get down to 7 people on are tribe. I might flip with Fred to the other 2 to blindside ashkay and his 3 since. if me and Fred stay with them then we're in the minority. anyways I'm so excited for the game. I will literally cry if we go to the second tribal and I get blindsided...
2408 days 11 hours ago
ThePug
Dillon | Confessional, Day 2, Cibao

I vote for Doc

I missed the first challenge due to my bio exam so i messaged max because he seems like the kind of player i would want to work with. Anyways he told me the vote was for doc but made no effort of a future connection so I would not be surprised if it was me.

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!