This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Estonia

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Estonia

2647 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Hello Viewers Lounge! The fifth season of Kolby's Survivor Series, is quickly coming up after the fourth season.

We will premiere Saturday @7:00PM EST with 15 brand new castaways!
2647 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
=== CAST + TRIBES ===

#Vironia:
[Blue Buffs] [5/5 Remain]
- Garrett (Garrett_Auckland)
- Will (WANJ)
- Brad (Nostalgic)
- James (Stiches)
- Caleb (CalebDaBoss)

#Jervia:
[Green Buffs] [5/5 Remain]
- Kyle (Kyle12212)
- Jackson (Karmaron72)
- Zach (Swadles)
- Jake (JakeGoesOnline)
- TJ (TJ2807)

#Revalia:
[Pink Buffs] [5/5 Remain]
- Liam (kingLiam)
- Nolan (Mysterygame2)
- Deanna (deannamorgan)
- Zac (VegasBoy94)
- Connor (Telographic)
2647 days 12 hours ago
Slendie258
That was very quick
2646 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
We're off to a good start! I'll post a cast assessment either tonight or tomorrow. :)
2646 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Zach | Confessional, Day #1, Jervia

YAS WE WON IMMUNITY! AND I SCORED 2 OF THE 3 POINTS!!!
2646 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Jake | Confessional, Day #1, Jervia

So Im not gonna lie.
I was stoned when I applied so I kind of forgot about this.
But since I'm playing I might as well win.
2646 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Zach | Confessional, Day #1, Jervia

So I'm separated from almost all of my friends. I have Garrett on one tribe and Deeanna and Zac on the other tribe. At least I have TJ so I can try to sheep him pretty far. I'm going to try to form an alliance with Jake so we can have 3-2 in our tribe
2646 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Brad | Confessional, Day #1, Vironia

I know Rhett and that's about it, not sure how he feels about me but I hope it's at least somewhat positive. I have voted him out a few times though so hopefully I'm not targeted for that. My shtick is pretty simple, I stick with an alliance, although somehow I always end up being targeted for some reason or another. Other people I've played with before are all on different tribes, which is both good and bad I guess? I mean I've been voted out by Deeanna a couple of times and I've voted Jake and Liam out before. I honestly have no clue where my head should be at or where I should try to position myself alliance wise.

I'm pretty worried about this game but I guess I'll go in hard and make day 1 alliances, because fuck it, why not? At the end of the day I just want to make it until the end, hell I'll even take surviving the three tribe part because next to late game 5 person tribes are probably going to be the hardest part of this competition.

Also me when no one responds to my mails (dull)
2646 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Connor | Confessional, Day #1, Revalia

Hey Pug what is up?

Ok so like first off I have no idea how I got casted LMFAO like i thought that my color level and inexperience wouldnt get me casted out of the 18 people who applied but I made it yas bitch.

My tribe sucks because honestly we look like the "last ones picked but we still need another tribe so lets put them together and we'll see what happens" kind of tribe and i kind of hate it but whatever. I knew coming in it would be tough so seeing inactives males things alot more easier.

Currently trying to vegasboy but he isnt responding to my PM so i hope we can talk soom but as for targets, i think it should be Nolan because he was online while the challenge wqs going on unless he has a excuse as I do.

So good luck me omg
2646 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Garrett | Confessional, Day #1, Vironia

Ok I’m here in Estonia to fuck shit up then leave with 1mil. Ill be one to say I’m socially savvy, strategically I need work, physically, I can win here and there, I’m your regular Jonathan Penner. Theres a problem though, I’m already a threat. If I can manage to keep my game under wraps long enough ill pull out a win. Besides that I could be screwed, but thats not a problem here the problem is there are unknowns that could screw me over Im going to make a chat to see what is about to go down with my whole tribe
2646 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Zac | Confessional, Day 1, Revalia

FUCK YOU KOLBY! YOUR AN ACTUAL CUNT LIKE LEGIT! MY TRIBE IS COMPLETE ANUS! I WAS ON MOBILE AND DID THE BEST! I HAVE A THREE-SOME ALLIANCE WITH DEEANNA AND CONNOR. WE ARE VOTING NOLAN BECAUSE WELL... NOLAN IS INACTIVE. ITS ANNOYING SO LETS NIP IT IN THE BUD. I HAVE TO GET CONNECTIONS WILL LIAM SOON AND TARGET HIM AGAINST CONNOR AND DEEANNA SO IF WE GO TO ANOTHER TRIBAL THEN I CAN CHOOSE WHETHER TO SPLIT WITH HIM AND PUT HIM AT A FIRE MAKING CHALLENGE! WELL UNTIL TOMORROW FUCK U FOR PUTTING ME ON THIS TRIBE. HEY VIEWERS
2646 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Will | Confessional, Day #1, Vironia

I ain't gonna lie, so I don't like my tribe. I believe of the three that this is the tribe where I won't do well in. I feel like I am already on the outs for some reason and that is not good for my game. We need to win to a swap or I can see myself being the first out of my tribe. I got that never say die attitude, so I need to make sure I at least am in a three and then I will be  good for the first couple of votes, but first things first is I need that idol.
2646 days 8 hours ago
pikaplayer
Welp...Zac's pissed
2646 days 3 hours ago
Slendie258
That was quite explosive...
2645 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
He seems to be quite an explosive one lmao

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!