This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Estonia

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Estonia

2656 days 11 hours ago
ThePug
Kyle | Confessional, Day #2, Jervia

First tribal tonight. :( We didn't play very well at all, I had our only point and a scrub like Connor was getting points for the other tribe. Like cmon people. None of us will make it if no one is showing up to the challenges, period. But I need to keep fighting. It isn't over yet for me, and I don't plan on it being over for a long time. I formed an alliance with Dee and TJ as my main two, and I've been talking to Jake since we were originally on the tribe together, and Jake told me that he would vote anyone I wanted, but Dee and TJ wanted him, so I talked them out of it and turned the target to Liam. TJ said he would get Garrett too, but if it comes down to just our alliance, Garrett is probably the first to go. But hopefully everything goes well tonight and Liam goes home, making him my first victim will be oh so sweet.

My vote is for Liam
2655 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
Brad | Confessional, Day #3, Vironia

You got me with the quick dissolution, but it turned out well, pretty sure I can keep original Virelia strong and take out the newcomers without much of a hassle. I'm with Zac who I've spoken to and I should be able to pull James and Will onside. Just have to try my best at charming the rest of the tribe. Shouldn't be too hard.
2655 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
James (Stitches) has found the #Vironia tribe Hidden Immunity Idol!
2655 days 21 hours ago
Renny10
boo!
2655 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
James | Confessional, Day #3, Vironia

I am so excited that I found the idol! I will definitely be using this to my advantage for myself. I can use it to see if what people told me was true or not.
2655 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
Deeanna | Confessional, Day #3, Jervia

Well of course the tribes get shaken up second week. I came to slay these hoes so we'll see how I do. Im pretty close friends with TJ so I'm using that as much to my advantage as I can right now. I haven't slept in 48 hours so I'm sorry this confessional sucks
2655 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
Zac (Vegasboy94) has found the #Revalia tribe Hidden Immunity Idol!
2655 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
Connor | Confessional, Day #3, Vironia

First off i wanna say that im so fucking stupid because i just looked to see who it can possibly be and i narrowed it down to 2 people from last season: Hufus or Ashley.

So im praying that Zac doesn't find it first because im greedy and i want to keep that shit to myself.

So yay we won again i was hoping it would happen because I WANTED THAT GOD DAMN HII LIKE DAMNIT. but whatever i hope we win again so i can quick snatch it.
If Zac ends up getting it im going to flush it because sure were close but going into the merge he would be a comp beast with a idol: basically a Jeff Varner or whatever the fuck his name is.

GODDAMNIT IM SO FUCKING MADDD

*breaks down*

I don't know what i want my dynamic to be for alliances but ive made a good amount of deals with people to keep me off the chopping block.

Welp good luck me lmao
2655 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
Zac | Confessional, Day #3, Vironia

WASSUP ONLOOKERS! SO TWO DAYS AGO I WAS AT TRIBAL, YESTERDAY I SNATCHED THE WIN FOR MY TRIBE AND TODAY I WON IT FOR US AGAIN MAN IM CARRYING. IM GONNA WIN LIKE 5 INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITIES TBFH. BUT TODAY, TODAY TODAY I FOUND AN IDOL! THANKS ASH FOR BEING THE IDOL LOCATION :P. IM KEEPING THIS FOR MYSELF. IVE MADE THE FINAL TWELVE AND WELL HOPING TO SEE A LATE MERGE BECAUSE I CAN DOMINATE PRE-MERGE AND WELL POST-MERGE!

xoxo

-SEASON 5: ESTONIA WINNER, ZAC
2655 days 7 hours ago
Slendie258
Please turn off your Caps lock... I can't deal with that kinda shit...
2654 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
Zach (Swadles) has found the #Jervia tribe Hidden Immunity Idol!
2654 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
Will | Confessional, Day #4, Vironia

Man it's like cleaner air. I was once in this toxic land where I could die, but it turned into a blissful place for me. All the new guys, at least to my knowledge I am good with. My old tribe, well I still don't think we that cool, but ya never know. On a hectic day like today it is nice to know that you got some form of security. If you would have asked me 24 hours ago I would be so relaxed I would show you all the reasons why I shouldn't be. Relax does not mean take a back seat, but it does mean that to my knowledge my back is not against the wall.
2654 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
Brad | Confessional, Day #4, Vironia

We won again, which is fantastic. I've decided how I want to play this game I think, I've tried being loyal to people and playing heroically, it's kind of my shtick at this point. It means I always get 4th or 5th because I'm a jury threat. And I'm honestly fucking over it. So I think I'll try to be a bit more villainous for you, Kolby. I don't want to be front and centre, but I'd like to be in every single alliance if possible, so I'm going to talk to every single person on my tribe.

Zac is the biggest threat, he plays a good social and physical game, not sure about his strategic sense. Which is why he's the perfect ally, he'd make a pretty good shield. Connor is probably with him though we haven't spoken.

James and Will are kind of floating, well they seem to be, they could be scheming behind the scenes. I floated the idea of a final three with them and Will at least seems to be receptive.

Caleb hasn't spoken to me so I could be on his shit list.

Zach is inactive.

Honestly, the best thing would be for me to get a 5 person deal with James and Will and the pink boys. And take out the people who I can't predict. I don't really care if Garrett survives his time on the other tribe, I mean he has friends there so he'll be fine, but I don't trust him as far as I can throw him.

Right now my game plan is to talk to everyone, get in everyone's good graces, and just try to make as many connections and alliances as possible while our luck persists and we keep winning.
2654 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
Brad is really one of my favorites of the season. I'm fairly certain he'll make it deep even with the change in strategy, but I still feel he will be perceived as a threat and fall short at the f6 area! :/
2654 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
Zach | Confessional, Day #4, Vironia

Yas my tribe won immunity again! I feel pretty comfortable rn since a couple people on my tribe have messaged me for alliances. I'm also pretty confident that I'm going to find the idol since I'm the only person from the original Jervia to have all of these clues

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!