This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Two Speeches and Jury Questions

Topic » Final Two Speeches and Jury..

3501 days ago
Robbyjak
okay thanks guys! i feel that robert played a good game the whole time but after zach ceased the chance to return he played an amazing game and the returnee competition was a twist in the game so it  makes it fair he returned and also id like to remind people of a couple of things
Zach: Got voted out before
Robert: Is only here because zach saved him and took him off the block like 4 times or something like that...even when rars was the target for zach im not gonna lie i had been wanting to take out robert so that zach wouldnt have any other people he knew well forcing him to work with me anyways
basically zachs only here because of a twist and robert only is here because of zach! which actually funnily enough means robert is only here because of a twist as well!
3501 days ago
bboyRobert
I wasn't a visible threat. I was a threat, just no one noticied me because I was playing from behind the scenes. I was safe pretty much every week & didn't have to worry about winning anything. Like I said, the game is not about who can win the most competitions, if it was the rules would be different. Its not like I couldn't win competitions, its just that I didn't need to especially with the strategy that I came in with, which I executed. The only thing I didn't accomplish with my strategy was that I said I would not win a single competition & make it too the end, which I almost did.
3501 days ago
Robbyjak
noah was leading the game tbh the only reason he got out so quickly was because i told everyone about the bombsquad alliance lol
3501 days ago
Robbyjak
i think physically its obvious zach was better
socially robert was obviously better
the question is strategically who was the better player?
3501 days ago
bboyRobert
Robby, I think I played a better strategic game than Zach because I had a strategy going into the game. Even when Zach was playing he said he didn't start until like week 3, where I on the other hand started playing Day 1 & haven't stopped playing. Even though I was saved from the bkock I was able to convince them too take me off, giving me the only person to never have a vote cast against him. Had Zach not returned, I would of tweaked my strategy just a bit & i would of still ended up in the final 2.
3501 days ago
No1knowz790
Robert:Tell me a move that happened in the game that you can callyour own move?

Snake:Did u want me gone this entire game or did u just find out that eviction that I had to go?

Both: Compare a jury member to a past bb contestant and how there alike.
3501 days ago
Kelly2722
All I lived on in this game, was to socialize. I only won 1 competition, I am shocked I even got to F3 and im sure a lot of you are too, So I do believe I was a social threat. Oh so everybody who called me a floater, I made probably double big moves than a lot of you. I am also really looking forward to all-stars if I'm invited
3501 days ago
No1knowz790
Ya I don't understand why people called me a floater 2, im a great social player and I made big moves with my reign of hoh
3501 days ago
bboyRobert
Eli
Robert:Tell me a move that happened in the game that you can callyour own move? Getting Robby out. I just had a feeling everyone wanted too keep him. Idk, I felt like he had final 2 deals with everyone. I told Zach and Kelly we need to work together to get him out & we did.

Both: Compare a jury member to a past bb contestant and how there alike. Robby obviously played like Dan. The obvious Dans funereal speech plus him evicting allies and wanting to get me out as well. He played a great game & more than likely would had won if he made it to f2.
3501 days ago
Kelly2722
The top 5 players in this game imo are:

5- Eli- Social threat; doing secret big moves
4- Riley- Competition beast; Loyal Person
3- Zach- Competition Beast; Fast Typer; manipulator
2- Me- Social Threat; Made Huge Moves; Loyal Person
1- Robert- Competition Beast; Social Threat; Kinda Loyal
3501 days ago
Robbyjak
dang i didnt even make top 5 kelly? am i like 6th? or 7th atleast? or 16th?
3501 days ago
mrcool
Hi Eli!
3501 days ago
bboyRobert
Yeah I feel there were a lot of underestimated players. Theres a difference between visible & non visible threats. I feel there were a lot of non visible threat players in the game (myself, eli, kelly).
3501 days ago
Kelly2722
Robby, If expelled players count, You are number 7, if not, you are number 6

open group

Nucleo's Big Brother Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!