This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Two Speeches and Jury Questions

Topic » Final Two Speeches and Jury..

3490 days 4 hours ago
nucleo
Welcome houseguests!

Congratulations to Zach and Robert for making it to the final two. The jury now holds all the power and will determine the winner of this game.

*Noah, Jack, Mark, Kelsey, Amber, Riley, Robby, Eli and Kelly walk in and take a seat*

Zach and Robert, you may now tell the jurors why you deserve to win Big Brother and the 500 thousand dollars prize that comes with it. After you make your opening statements the jury can ask you guys questions. Obviously it helps if you answer them. I hope that every juror asks a question. You are all only entitled to one question to each member of the final two. After you ask your question and you have read all of their responses to each question asked and you feel like you can make a good decision on how to vote, you may then submit your vote to me. Technically you can submit your vote before questioning but it will look a lot better on your part if you wait until all the questions have been answered. Some of you may have the opportunity to return in later seasons so please take the time to make a good decision with your vote. Your vote will be for a winner. Send me the name of the houseguest that you want to win the game.
3490 days 3 hours ago
nucleo
We will also negotiate a reunion time that is either on Sunday or Monday. I know on the applications you guys made that Monday was one of the busiest days for you guys so I think Sunday is the best day to get the best turnout.
3490 days 3 hours ago
nucleo
To the jury: the final two will probably post their final two speeches by tomorrow. You can post your question to each member of the final two in advance if you would like.
3490 days 3 hours ago
Snake
Hey guys. I'm not sure how to start this speech off but it's been a blast to play with every single one of you. I'll be honest and say that I didn't really start playing this game until about the 3rd week, which was a stupid decision because I was evicted during the double eviction. Surprisingly though I fought my way through the returning player tournament and came back in the game.... I shocked myself on that one lol.

Once I was back, I really started to PLAY this game. I knew everyone was out for me so my basic strategy was to try and win literally every challenge. Once I started, I couldn't look back because one small mistake and I'd be done for. I'll be honest and say I don't know how I won all those competitions but hey, I did it. And here I am now, with a person I can truly call my friend now. I don't know anything about the game he's played, but I'm so glad we made the final two together.

I want to talk to each of you personally though (some more than others) because this was a pretty dope cast...
3490 days 3 hours ago
nucleo
Thanks Zach. At the reunion we will be announcing the winner of the season, the future of the series for season 2, I will discuss all of you guys and my thoughts on the season (since we don't have a viewing lounge yet I have been keeping a document of some commentary that I have written throughout the game) and I will reveal everyone's confessionals. Hopefully you guys can form what will be the original viewing lounge for this series.
3490 days 3 hours ago
Snake
I'll start with non-jury first:
16th - Gregory #DryIceBros (6-5)

You've played in a bunch of group games and always dominate them. I didn't really have a choice but to get you out.

15th - Eric #Arcaninemaster (10-4)

Hey man. I'm sorry I had to go up against you in the finals. If I wasn't here, then you'd probably be taking my seat right now because you're a great player as well. Sorry you had to go like that, but I hope we can come into contact soon again!

14th - Nicole #Nicole4710 (10-3)

In all honesty, I would have loved to work with you but you went inactive for awhile. I wish you would have stayed longer so we could have talked longer but it is what it is. Miss ya girl.

13th - Pie #Piepowerz (7-3)

Once again another great competitor. I had no part in getting you out and even think I saved you at eviction (don't quote me on that I might be wrong). But if we didn't get you out early you could have made a run for the money.

12th - Dex #kool (6-4)

I don't really have anything to say about you. I don't think we talked at all during the game and you just went inactive. I wish I could say more but there's nothing else lol.
3490 days 3 hours ago
nucleo
There are 9 jurors which means it takes 5 votes to win the game. Good luck! Time to go eat lol. Also on the agenda for the reunion is based on one of the statements used for the final 3 HOH challenge that I want to address. Zach and Robert, what times on Sunday would work best for you guys. Hopefully some time later in the day because tengaged is more active after 7PM EST.
3490 days 3 hours ago
Snake
Anytime after 6 on Sunday is fine.
3490 days 3 hours ago
nucleo
The vote for fan favourite will begin now as well except for this season it will be the player favourite award. We don't have a viewing lounge so I don't want to turn this into a spam-off competition. In future seasons we will have both a player favourite award and a fan favourite award once the viewing lounge is made. Everyone who played in this game without being expelled gets a vote. Anyone can win. Pick the houseguest that you enjoyed playing with the most. Private message me your vote. You cannot vote for yourself.

On another note I will take the time off in between season 1 and season 2 to finally complete the wikia. There has been absolutely no time for me to finish it between my normal hosting duties and university. I will include a page with stats, records, firsts, a voting history and a list of the competitions and results. I will message you guys after the reunion when it is done so you guys can have a look.
3490 days 3 hours ago
Snake
Now to the fun part the Jury:

11th - Noah #Awesomeguy (3-3)

I don't know where you stand right now. I was in the returning tourney while you were evicted so I didn't really get a chance to talk to you. If there's anything you have to ask me or question me about, feel free to because I have no clue with you lol.

10th - Jack #Libanz00 (6-0)

Just like Noah, I was in the tourney when you were evicted. I can say that I didn't vote to evict you so that's a plus lol. I feel like I played a better game so just feel free to ask anything and I'll answer. Thanks!

9th - Mark #MPC87 (4-2)

Mark mark mark. You are probably one of my favorite people to play with in this game and wish you could have lasted just one more week so we could have reunited. You are probably the person I trusted most in this game, no offense Robert, and would have loved to have you here sitting with me.

8th - Kelsey #CheerleaderXOXO22 (5-1)

This could have honestly changed the whole course of the game if you still stayed rather than Robby. I would have joined you and Jillian in the small alliance because at that point I had no one. I did evict you because I knew there weren't enough votes to keep you and I probably would have been outcasted if people saw that. Would love to play with you again!

7th - Amber #PoisonIvy22 (4-0)

Urghhh once again this could have changed the whole game. This was probably the dumbest decision I made when I took Robert off the block. I could have had your vote and we could have got Riley out a week earlier. I told you that I wanted to work with you and that was completely honest. I did want Pandora's Box to let you return to the game too because you could have made it far if we teamed up!

6th - Riley #RArsenault (2-1)

This was strictly a game move. I tried getting you out a week before and it was unsuccessful, but this time it worked. Time and time again you proved yourself to dominate the challenges and I don't think I would have had another chance to get you out. Your boy Robert stayed loyal to you though and didn't evict you so I understand if you don't vote me to win.

5th - Robby #Robbyjak (2-0)

My man Robby. I felt like we had a love-hate relationship forreal. We both knew that we were threats and I told you this before-hand that it was just a matter of who struck first. I was honest to you the whole game and even told you straight up that I was evicting you. I couldn't do that to you and lie because you don't deserve that. I'm sorry you had to go like that but you and I both know if you lasted any longer, you probably would have won. It was a pleasure playing with you and who knows, maybe we'll team up in the future!

4th - Eli #No1knowz790 (Zach's sole vote to evict)

ELI!!!! Dude I doubted you so many times but time and time again you proved your loyalty. The only reason I evicted you was because I made a Final 3 deal with Kelly & Robert (and Final Two with Robert). I really wanted you to make the Final 3 but I was just in a bad position. I told you like I did Robby that I was going to evict you because I couldn't lie to you. You are probably the most under-rated player this season and can't wait to see you grow into an amazing group game player.

3rd - Kelly #Kelly2722 (Zach's sole vote to evict)

You've already told me that your vote is going to Robert and I'm fine with that. I don't want to try and sway your vote but you played a great game and so glad I made final three with you. I knew you were out for me but didn't really have any other options. It was a good game move and I understand. All I could hope and try to do was keep winning. It somehow worked and I'm sorry you're not in the Final Two. You're great with words and I feel like you could have easily persuaded the Jury to vote for you.
3490 days 3 hours ago
Snake
If anyone has any questions please ask away. I'll be 100% honest with you and I won't hold back!
I'm finally going to bed and I'll talk to you guys later! :)
3490 days 3 hours ago
bboyRobert
Hello Jury. I have been at work in this game from day 1 up until now as I am writing my final jury speech. Zach is a great guy & an amazing person. The fact of the matter is, I have been playing on the field from day 1 & I didn't get side lined for 2 weeks.

As I play in these games, I like to switch my strategy up. This game I wanted to play a loyal and honest game. I did EXACTLY that. What my ideal goal was to get a lot & make friends with people so that I didn't have to win every competition. In fact, I believe I did this so well that I didn't have to win a single competition this entire game (i won 2 but 1 i actually tried on). I made friends with people & my friends were friends with others. With my friends backing, their other alliances would not nominate me. I haven't had a single vote cast against me. Every time I got put on the block, I was taken down by another house guest (zach was like 3 or 4 of those i believe). When I got information about people, I never leaked it to another house guest. I used that as a strategy for myself to pick who I should evict that week and which one would benefit my game. In other words, I was never a rat.

Jury members I will explain to you honestly & truthfully on how i felt about you in the game.

Noah: You were a beast at competitions. I knew you were in the alliance with Riley & Robby, the bomb squad i believe. I respected you even though I told you not to use the veto but you did. I understand, Ryan was apart of your alliance & you were just protecting him. Great Loyalty.

Jack: I never spoke with you & I did on purpose. You were going to be my go to nominate guy had I accidentally won an HOH. Nothing personal, but your name was never being brought up by alliance members so I figured you were just a floater of some sort. No worries though, you seem like a good guy & Id appreciate your vote.

Mark: I wanted to make final 3 with you. I voted for you to stay. I was loyal to you but I had no power too keep you that week unfortunately :(

Kelsey: Just like Jack, I haven't spoken with you. You were going to be my other go to person in case I had won an HOH. Your name was never being brought up in my alliances so i figured you would be a safe person to nominate. I would appreciate a vote from you :)

Amber: I thought you were a threat to my game personally. I thought you were playing the game better than what people were giving you credit for but idk I guess ill have to wait & see. I didn't talk to you much but we were mutual. I think you are an underestimated game player in this game.

Riley: I tried to save you so we could get to that final 3 together. Your such a nice and loyal dude man. I consider you a great friend & someone i will stay in contact for as long as I am here.

Robby: We had a final 3 with mark, you back doored him. we had a final 3 with riley, you back doored him. i wanted you out intensely because I thought I was going to be the next one you back doored. We talked, I think we understand each other now. Had you stuck with Mark & I, I would of taken you to the final 3 with me.

Eli: Great dude. I think you wanted me out towards the end & I wont lie I wanted you out too. I think you played great & i respect you man.

Kelly: You are an awesome person as well as a player <3 love ya so much. You've been with me for a long time and it was a pleasure to work by your side.

All in all, the game isn't about who can win the most competitions. Its about who played the best game. I made sure I had all my bases covered so that I would not be nominated, my biggest move was throwing HOH competitions so that I wasn't forced to nominate people who I was aligned with, I haven't had a single vote cast against me, I was taken off the block every time I went up & I was loyal & honest to everyone I worked with in the game. I've been hard at work since Day 1 & I believe that I should be the winner
3490 days 3 hours ago
bboyRobert
Im up for questions as well. I am also going to bed, if you leave a question for me here i will answer it to my 100% honest truth. Zach, you're awesome man. Good night!
3490 days 3 hours ago
bboyRobert
(Part 2 of my Jury Speech)

I've been hard at work since Day 1 & I believe that I should be the winner of Nucleos Big Brother Season 1. I feel my hard work, dedication & persistence deserves me the win. I came in with a plan, & executed it to perfection. Thanks guys, this was an unforgettable experience.
3490 days 3 hours ago
bboyRobert
I thought Diary Rooms were going to be shown? I explained my game play a lot better in those than I did in my speech. Man, I had some good Diary Rooms lol
3490 days 2 hours ago
nucleo
@Robert - They get shown at after the vote for the winner at the reunion. On the real show the jury doesn't get to see what everyone said about them in their diary rooms until the game is completely over. Both of you have to convince the jury with only your words here why you deserve to win.

More things on the reunion agenda; player favourite announced and houseguests from this cast that will be considered to return in a future season. The first returning cast (partial or full) not decided yet will probably be around the 4th or 5th season. More details at the reunion, this thread is about you guys so I will shut up and go to sleep now.

open group

Nucleo's Big Brother Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!