This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Two Speeches and Jury Questions

Topic » Final Two Speeches and Jury..

3489 days 1 hour ago
Robbyjak
Idk I forget what I said lol sure
3489 days 1 hour ago
Kelly2722
I only have Americas Favorite to look forward to lol, and the secret twists O.o
3489 days 1 hour ago
nucleo
Robby - "I'm voting for the person who played the better game and has a cooler shirt"
3489 days 1 hour ago
nucleo
Eli, please put your key into its slot.
3489 days 1 hour ago
Kelly2722
Nucleo, you better be nice to what "I'm gonna say" lol
3489 days 1 hour ago
nucleo
Eli - "Well guys it sucks to make it so far and be taken out but you guys played well."
3489 days 1 hour ago
nucleo
Kelly, please place your key into its slot. (You can say whatever you want to say)
3489 days 1 hour ago
Kelly2722
YAS okay Guys I hate you both jk, um so im gonna vote for the one who was always there for me
3489 days 1 hour ago
Kelly2722
*places key in box*
3489 days 1 hour ago
nucleo
Thank you jurors! I am glad that everyone voted so we don't have to think of some weird way to resolve the voting. The winner has been chosen at this point and will be announced at the reunion in 5 hours. See you then!
3489 days 1 hour ago
Kelly2722
I might not be able to be here at 8, can we do it now while we are here?
3489 days 1 hour ago
nucleo
Sorry I can't I have to go run to a sports game.
3489 days 1 hour ago
Kelly2722
oh well bummer :p
3489 days 1 hour ago
bboyRobert
This is probably my last group game for a while so Im hoping I take home the win. If not then oh well I tried my best. I put a lot of time & effort into this game so I appreciate it to anyone who voted for me to win the game. See you guys at the reunion!!

open group

Nucleo's Big Brother Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!