This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Two Speeches and Jury Questions

Topic » Final Two Speeches and Jury..

3511 days 4 hours ago
CheerleaderXOXO22
Kelsey: Robert did you have any alliances?
3511 days 3 hours ago
RArsenault
Snake: why do u feel that u deserve to win after your got eliminated already? (And later returned back into the game)
3511 days 3 hours ago
RArsenault
Robert: what do u think u did better than snake???
3511 days 3 hours ago
RArsenault
Roberts: who do u feel were your top 3 allies?
3511 days 3 hours ago
Robbyjak
Zach: why do you deserve to beat Robert when you didn't start playing til you returned and he was playing the full time
Robert: first off why do you keep acting all innocent about mark going? You gave me permission to do it and yet you held it against me later on like I did it without you knowing so what's up with that? You could've just put your foot down and I probably wouldn't of put mark up
3511 days 3 hours ago
bboyRobert
Kelsey: Robert did you have any alliances? Yes I did have alliances. My main alliance members were Mark, Robby, Riley, Kelly & Zach.

Riley
Robert: what do u think u did better than snake??? Everything other than competitions. Socially & Strategically I played better. So if you're looking on deciding your votes on those 3 factors, i win 2/3 categories. Socially I was true and loyal to those I was loyal too. I made sure I kept in contact with my allies so they wouldn't think I was doing anything suspesive. Strategically I tried to put myself in the middle of the pack every week so I didn't have to be nominated. This worked up until the point where Jillian quit, which screwed everything up & I got paranoid just a bit. At the end of the day, I have 0 votes cast against me & I think thats pretty darn good.

Riley
Roberts: who do u feel were your top 3 allies? They changed quite a bit. At first it was You, Robby & Mark. Then it was You, Robby & Kelly. Then it was You, Kelly & Zach.

Robby
Robert: first off why do you keep acting all innocent about mark going? You gave me permission to do it and yet you held it against me later on like I did it without you knowing so what's up with that? You could've just put your foot down and I probably wouldn't of put mark up.
I never said I didn't know about it Robby I did know about it. However, I had no power that week. I knew you & Riley had all the power so in a heartbeat it could of been me up there instead of Mark if I had tried to convince you. At the same time, I tried to play a loyal game & i was loyal to the 3 of you but at the same time I didn't want Mark gone.You guys had the power that week, I had too make a choice & I stuck too my allies that had the power.
3511 days 2 hours ago
Kelly2722
Kelly: Sorry I just woke up, I was up until what 2:30 last night? lol So Um I already know who I am voting for but I still have a question for both of you.

Zach: You were already evicted, why should we vote for you to win over somebody who went all the way to the end?

Robert: I was working with you for a long time and I told you that if you won, to evict me for your own good, What would you have done if you won final HOH, stay loyal to me, or do as I said?
3511 days 2 hours ago
bboyRobert
Kelly
Robert: I was working with you for a long time and I told you that if you won, to evict me for your own good, What would you have done if you won final HOH, stay loyal to me, or do as I said? I was going to take you with me. I explained to you that you were my dream f2 & I meant that. When you told me to evict you, i was somewhat confused & you got me in a vulnerable position. It got me thinking 50/50 on who to take; But ill stick with the decision I had earlier & say I would of taken you too the end.
3511 days 2 hours ago
Kelly2722
Okay, Zach?
3511 days 1 hour ago
Robbyjak
Actually here's a question to both of you
Top 5 players of the entire game including both of you can be in the list
3511 days 1 hour ago
Snake
Kelly: I understand that I was already evicted but I just made the best out of a second opportunity. I came back into this game playing my butt off and understood the day I walked back in there was a target on my back. Rather than laying the the whole game and play in the middle like Robert did, I went all out and didn't hold back. All in all i got a second chance and took it & ran with it.
3511 days 1 hour ago
Snake
Sorry guys I'm at work rn. I'll get back to you real quick though.
3511 days 1 hour ago
Snake
That answer can go to you too Rars lol.
3511 days 1 hour ago
Snake
Robby: I feel like I deserve it more than robby because although he was there from day one, he was never really a threat. He layed low and never really made a big move in the game. I on the other hand went for the kill once i was back in... getting out major threats left and right. Go hard or go home's the motto and that's the only way I'd want to win.
3511 days 1 hour ago
bboyRobert
Robby
Top 5 players of the entire game including both of you can be in the list.

Okay top 5 imo. I wont include myself on this list. Riley, Robby, Eli, Kelly & Noah.

Riley & Robby were both physical & social threats. Eli & Kelly were social threats. Noah was a physical threat & I believe he had a good social game as well, he just got evicted super early.

open group

Nucleo's Big Brother Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!