This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season One Episode Eight: A Traitor In the Mist

Topic » Season One Episode Eight: A..

2348 days 18 hours ago
dvs194
Selaena: Dead men reveal no secrets. I say we continue interrogation efforts, or trade him for someone who may know more.
2348 days 18 hours ago
tuter32
*everyone in the room turns to Sarana

Rashka:Sarana, please, speak.
2348 days 18 hours ago
tuter32
Nikolai:*hears trade
Yes! Exactly. Zach is too loyal, your nephew will give us nothing we can use. We need a woman scorned. As Selaena's spies have revealed The Young Queen has his wife in chains in her dungeon.
2348 days 18 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Logan: * Gets up to leave * I'll bring you some more later

Rosary: * Looks at all the other children all of them are scared and crying because they have to go to the Slavers keep she just stares at them *
2348 days 18 hours ago
dvs194
Sarana: Darnis, one of the men with the weapons the free folk are weary of, is not only a veteran warrior, but a skilled blacksmith. He forged his blade himself.
*she looks at Snake*
Sarana: What if he were to meet with the free people, show them how the weapons work, maybe help them to develop their own means of preparations against such weaponry? Would that ease their worries?
2348 days 18 hours ago
tuter32
*Snake begins translating to the elders
*the elderly men begin to get outraged and yelling over top of each other
*Snake begins trying to calm then down
*the old woman slaps the two old men in the face

*Rashka and Troy watch intently
2348 days 18 hours ago
dvs194
*Sarana raises an eyebrow at the exchange*
2348 days 18 hours ago
dvs194
Selaena: What ideas have you had as to what to do with him, Your Highness?
2348 days 18 hours ago
tuter32
*Snake turns
The free people-

Rashka:The people led by Queen Tumas under wartime command of War Commander Snake
*smiles, thinking they deserve better then to be called "Free People"

Snake:*smiles back
We will learn the ways of the steel. Some may be timid.
2348 days 18 hours ago
tuter32
Joanna:I am open to all ideas.
2348 days 18 hours ago
dvs194
(What is the name of the free folks' language?)
2348 days 18 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Logan: * Stops * I wish this all could have been avoided you know, I wish Bronson was alive, I wish My Father was alive, I wish my Relationship with My Sister wasn't like this but it is what it is and there's nothing I can do
2348 days 18 hours ago
tuter32
(Sorry had to get my laundry! but it's not really called anything since it's not even really words but more noises. Very hard for non-free people to even process)

*Zach hears him but chooses to stay silent
2348 days 18 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Logan: Do you love her
2348 days 17 hours ago
tuter32
Zach:Of course. I-
I just wanted help her. Fix her. It's like she doesn't understand the things she does.

open group

Game of Thrones Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!