This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season One Episode Eight: A Traitor In the Mist

Topic » Season One Episode Eight: A..

2335 days 16 hours ago
tuter32
Zach:What's in it for you?

*Sedhar watches Rosary go through the first gate, where everything looks pleasant and normal
2335 days 16 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Logan: Nothing really, You are my brother in law after all
2335 days 16 hours ago
tuter32
Zach:And yet you serve my aunt who stabbed me. The Shae's must truly be as crazy as you all seem.
2335 days 15 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Logan: I'm just doing what I have to die im going to die sooner or later, I want it to be later
2334 days 18 hours ago
tuter32
Zach:*chuckles
Isn't it funny that's what everyone thinks they are doing.
2334 days 18 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Logan: Well it worked didn't it I'm you're there

Rosary: * Looks at the buyers *
2334 days 18 hours ago
tuter32
Zach:For now, the world has a funny way of spinning and knocking down all the tables you've just set up. Joanna's crown will fall of her head and a new King or Queen will pick up the pieces of the mess she leaves.
2334 days 18 hours ago
tuter32
*Campbell begins lining up the kids, the healthiest looking ones at the front to make sure they go while people have the most money
2334 days 18 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
( Sorry I'm back )

Logan: When it happens it happens, it might be tommorow it might be in 30 years but right now this is our situation

Rosary: * Stands and waits *
2334 days 17 hours ago
tuter32
Zach:For me it might be sooner rather then later.
*chuckles
2334 days 17 hours ago
tuter32
*Nikolai, Jorgen and Joanna are in the throne room

Nikolai:I think this will be the most beneficial to us. I've been visiting with him. If we trade him for Ava we had a bitch scorned at Amy with most her secrets to trade for damaged goods.

Joanna:Is he that broken?

Nikolai:This minute? No. But soon.
2334 days 17 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Logan: Probably

Rosary: * Silently Sighs *
2334 days 15 hours ago
tuter32
*Campbell goes through with the auction selling the first thirty or so children, the rest of the children go unsold and will enter the inland part of Slaver's Keep
2334 days 15 hours ago
tuter32
*Rashka and Troy are sitting in the throne room at a table where they are sorting through and reading papers that were addressed to Sharie or the Swamplands in general
*Malka is playing in the room and a door opens
*Rashka looks up and Snake walks in with three elderly people

Rashka:How are you?

Snake:Some of the people, Sharie's people. Have
*pauses
que-
ques

Rashka:Questions?

*Snake nods and leads the elderly into the tent
2334 days 15 hours ago
tuter32
(Not tent, room lmao)

open group

Game of Thrones Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!