This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S1 Episode One:Pilot

Topic » S1 Episode One:Pilot

2721 days 13 hours ago
tuter32
*Sharie walks in the strip club, looking disgusted
*a male stripper walks up to her

Stripper:Don't see much dark chocolate in here, why don't you come with me.

Sharie:How bout I give you ten dollars to walk the hell away from me. I already stick out like a sore thumb here. I aien't in my territory as it is.
*hands him a ten dollar bill and walks past him
2721 days 13 hours ago
tuter32
Amy:Wasn't a request Chief. It was an order. Let's remember who signs your paychecks.
*smiles and hangs up the phone
2721 days 13 hours ago
boogie888
Sam: "Continuous getting the lap dance, but his drink runs out. He throws the empty glass bottle at the wall"
2721 days 13 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Brandon: *sighs*
I mean, we've been peaceful so far... but, imagine how much power we could have if we took down The Family and The Mayor?

Klaire: *puts the phone down*
^And let's remember I'm not like the last chief. Can't sleep with this one^
*starts going to Amy's office
2721 days 13 hours ago
boogie888
Dean: "laughs" We would own this fucking town. You want a new car? we could WIN you a new car. We could have it all. And you would be right at the fucking top with me. We will see though. Never know what they could offer
2721 days 13 hours ago
tuter32
Sharie:*walks up to Brandon and Dean
*looks at the stripper on the pole
*hands her a 50 dollar bill
How 'bout you give us some privacy? I need a word with these two.
2721 days 13 hours ago
boogie888
Dean: Well holy fucking shit "sways back and then back to normal"

What the holy fuck you doing here??
2721 days 13 hours ago
boogie888
Dean: And yea "looks at the stripper" Get the fuck outta here
2721 days 13 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Brandon: *sees Sharie before he could respond, but Dean's words seemed to have made an impression on him*
*crosses his arms at Sharie and smirks*
Didn't know you was into three-ways, lil' mama
2721 days 13 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Klaire: *walks in Amy's office*
Yo, let's get this s**t over with, I got stuff to do
2721 days 13 hours ago
tuter32
Sharie:You mean what the fuck am I doing coming into your turf to talk to some pervy ass white boys?
*chuckles
Like I want to be here.
Look we both know today is the day the truce ends. We aient got much time before this could turn to open season. And we both know that that bitch up in her tower is the one who killed my brother. She already broke the truce, but the police is so far up her ass that they didn't even bother looking into it.
What I'm saying is that we cut her out of the truce and watch each other's backs. Just an idea to toss around. We don't need her. We both know that.
2721 days 13 hours ago
tuter32
Zach:*stands up and nods
Chief, nice to see you
*smiles

Amy:Sit Chief.
Because you sure as shit, have some shit to do.
*smiles
As you know the truce ends today and I need to meet with the Wings and the Family to resign it. Well I'm not going to walk into either of their territories at 4:01.
*chuckles
2721 days 13 hours ago
boogie888
Dean: Heres the thing

"Pulls out an already made joint and lights it"

We are willing to make this. But we want more shit in return. Supply if you will.

We can grant you protection from that bitch. We both know she killed your brother, she wants more of your blood. We could protect you, for more drugs and treats of course

"he smiles"
2721 days 13 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Klaire: *sarcastic tone
Ooooookay.... and what does this have to do with me, exactly?

Brandon: Yeah, I guess. But then where does that money go? Doesn't she, the money, and the police go against us?
2721 days 13 hours ago
tuter32
Sharie:We can talk terms after we deal with her.
One bitch at a time. She sent one of her people to some of mine. Told me to meet her at a warehouse today at 3:00.
I'll be there in a few. See you then I assume?

open group

Game of Thrones Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!