This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S5] Survivor: Myanmar- Fans vs Favorites confessionals

Topic » [S5] Survivor: Myanmar- Fans..

3513 days 16 hours ago
RedChaos
Zach-
Well I am freaking out, two alliances are both vying for my vote. And I already voted for Loki but I have an idea.

Are we allowed to switch votes?

Because if we are I switch my vote to Trick, and my reasoning is this way the two alliances will most likely have a tie. Then they will be throwing out all the stops and all the proposals at me and ill put myself into the alliance with the most to offer.
3513 days 10 hours ago
CHAEL
Game changing vote
3512 days 20 hours ago
RedChaos
10/13/14

Gregory-
Well, Boogie got out and I still have no votes and I'd like to keep it that way. Speaking of Boogie, he's being very childish right now. The sad thing is he's probably older than me. I'll take this all back if he gets over his elimination like I did in Malaysia, because I was VERY unhappy with my blindside, but I got over it and voted who I felt played the best game, so I hope he ends up like me.
3512 days 15 hours ago
RedChaos
Dodge-
Oh confessional how long I've forgotten about you<3

So my big "ooh I'm the swing vote" became a little moot when rudge won immunity and I was pretty much forced to put both voted on Dad.

"Next tribal", I thought. "imma shine then". Then a-fuckin-parrently every single person banded  together and held hands to get rid of boogie (which I didn't even know about until right when tribal was posted gj blake)

but now

the time has come

*monica culpepper voice* IT'S MY NIGHT
3512 days 15 hours ago
RedChaos
Janet-
I have had a lot on my mind and I deserve all the hate I got! But who is the deal winner here? People are STILL coming to me to take someone out, LMAOOO!
3511 days 20 hours ago
RedChaos
________________________________10/14/14

Dodge-
So up until tonight I guess I was blissfully ignorant as to what was happening, and I just got woken up to shady, shady, SHAAADY way this season is being played.

*cough* BLAKE *cough*

Also I forgot to tell Gregory that we were voting Garrett instead of Janet and I almost left because of that and I think that's a pretty accurate description of my gameplay.

Because I'm a fuckin' idiot.
3511 days 19 hours ago
Monkey135
haha I love Dodge :D #TeamDodge #TeamKenya
3511 days 17 hours ago
RedChaos
Gregory to Zach-
If we're going to get out of this, you're going to have to tell them that you voted Garrett, which you did, get them on your good side and tell them to vote Blake since I'm going to use my idol tonight unless one of us has an idol. If Blake wins immunity, tell them that you're getting him to give you his idol, and I'll tell him to do so. If I have our only idol, I'll use my idol on Blake, and hopefully we get the votes. What do you think about this idea? Also, do you have an idol we can use instead?
3510 days 22 hours ago
RedChaos
---------------------------------------- 10/15/14
Dodge-
And that's what happens when I try to make a move with this cast.

It sure didn't help much with tuter's "as long as a fan wins" like reaaallyyy? THIS is what I'm losing to?

I guess my only hope now is to do what I've been doing all season long and win immunity again. No big deal.
3510 days 18 hours ago
RedChaos
Loki-
the f5 is like a boxing ring were all kicking and scratching to get to the end
we all want to win and the friendship herd is knocking us out will they get the final punch
if i have to lie, cheat, steal or bite an ear i will
3510 days 18 hours ago
Monkey135
GO DODGE!!!!!!!!!!!
3510 days 17 hours ago
CHAEL
Thank's Loki, but there's no kicking or scratching in a boxing match.
3508 days 15 hours ago
rudge12
this was a fun season

open group

Red's Survivor Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!