This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S5] Survivor: Myanmar- Fans vs Favorites confessionals

Topic » [S5] Survivor: Myanmar- Fans..

3520 days 22 hours ago
RedChaos
3520 days 21 hours ago
RedChaos
Alex-
I am so excited to play this game. I love this game so much. I am happy to play this again because i am still going to be that likable player but i am going to have to make new alliances. i hope this people didn't see me as a threat when i was playing.
3520 days 21 hours ago
RedChaos
Scorch-
*Puts on Purple Buff*

Guess who's back?! I'm in this to win this! Last time I came within seconds of making it to the end, and it was taken from me at the very last moment!

I'm still gonna be the nice guy like I was in the Caribbeans, but Im gonna be more careful on who I Aline myself with.
3520 days 21 hours ago
RedChaos
Eric-
I am really worried, because the Favorites know what they are doing ;(
3520 days 11 hours ago
RedChaos
Michael-
this season is going to be good and i hope i can make final 2 this time not 3 :) nice one making fans vs favourites
3520 days 7 hours ago
RedChaos
Dad-
So glad to be back for Season 5. This year I think I can totally make it to the finale instead of final 5. Last time I know what I did wrong and I can't do it again. I put my trust in one person and that's where I screwed up. Watching Season 4 gave me insight on how I can totally play this game so watch out newbies. The returnees are coming for you.
3520 days 6 hours ago
RedChaos
Shawn-
Im super excited to be back but some of these people know the way i play which kinda threatens my game ik in this game u need an alliance and u need one fast this season im gonna make an alliance with the fans.... and im gonna make one with the favorites these players need to watch out cause im in it to win it this time no ands ifs or buts about it!
3520 days 6 hours ago
RedChaos
Shawn-
last season i had a #noobsalliance with two other people with some additions along the way and i have to say thats what made me go as far as i did in the game Olay and mister seem like pretty good players so those are definitely two people i think would have my back if we ever need to go to tribal council!!! super excited for the first challenge and i think the favorites are gonna win!!!!!!!!!!!
3520 days 5 hours ago
Dryerfish
I joined because I noticed you've hosted a few seasons, but I haven't seen your group much. As it being a season with returnees, I figured it'll be good.
3520 days 5 hours ago
RedChaos
Well thanks for joining :) I love seeing others in the survivor community!
3519 days 21 hours ago
Dryerfish
:)
3518 days ago
RedChaos
Shawn-
this seasoon is gonna be harder than any other season ive done this is the first season ive done where people know the way i play!!! thats scary im at a severe advantage these dimwits know my game!!! but idk there game!! scared
3516 days ago
RedChaos
Shawn-
Going into this challange i think my ass could be on the line some of these players know my game play last season i was know for manipulating my fellow castaways into doing what i wanted them to do so i gotta out out there and show them hat i am a team player and shawn dorman is a good player to have on the tribe!!!!
3515 days 1 hour ago
RedChaos
"I AM HAPPY TO BE BACK! Last time you seen me I was robbed and got 4th</3333 they knew I would win so they cut me out! Now I'm back and I'm in an alliance with someone that Masterminded there elimination last time, Shawn :O
3515 days 1 hour ago
RedChaos
Zach-
"so we won first challenge not surprised- we are people who come to play to beat our fans"

open group

Red's Survivor Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!