This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S5] Survivor: Myanmar- Fans vs Favorites confessionals

Topic » [S5] Survivor: Myanmar- Fans..

3529 days 8 hours ago
RedChaos
Scorch-
"So far so good. I have decided to play anew strategy this season.

If aint me, I dont care who goes."
3529 days 8 hours ago
RedChaos
Dodge-
"Ahhh I'm back! I'm excited to be able to play the game again, and on a tribe of returnees, no less!

I'm not gonna lie, it's weird being on the ~favorites~ tribe, being the 5th voted out of my original season and all, but if Francesca Hogi can be on a favorites tribe, then anyone can.

Hopefully the other favorites don't think of my placement in s3 as something to vote me off for. If you remember me, (which you probably don't) the only thing I did in Kenya was help win challenges for my tribe, which I'm planning to do again here.

Hopefully coming to Myanmar I'll be able to redeem myself and do what I should have done in Kenya: WIN."
3529 days 7 hours ago
RedChaos
Dad-
"Favorites won again. I understand if we keep winning the viewers would start to get bored. The fans just need to step it up because the Favs are not stepping down. Gamewise, I've been keeping low and haven't made any alliances I just hope I wont make one too late."
3529 days 6 hours ago
RedChaos
Blake-
"I think this is a hard experience due to the fact that half of our tribe will not contribute at camp or in the challenges."
3528 days 14 hours ago
RedChaos
Scorch-
"Spirits at camp are high because of our win streak in challenges. And I am feeling rather happy to be playing again. I find myself safe with a strong alliance with Zach, Miguel and Alex, the last two are guys I personally trusted back in the Caribbeans.

I hate to see how the fans are fairing right now....."
3528 days 6 hours ago
RedChaos
Eric-
I have made an f3 with Rudge and DryIce
3528 days 5 hours ago
RedChaos
Dad-
Half the tribe was inactive. Almost ended up doing this challenge by myself. I would of been better off anyhow.
3528 days 5 hours ago
RedChaos
Dodge-
*sits down on the rock in from of the camera and huffs*

THAT ! ! is why people should just let me handle the challenges.

I don't know who here I'm the most annoyed at. Loki for fubaring the challenge, the majority of Yangon for not showing up, or Boogie, who told the faves to "fuck off" and when I called him out on it has the AUDACITY to call me a bad player. Like really? You're the one who's tribe can only win luck based challenges.

But as the saying goes, "every cloud has a silver lining"! And today, that silver lining is Shawn. It's been a day that he's been offline, and hopefully he'll STAY off so he and his little idol can both get flushed :)
3527 days 13 hours ago
RedChaos
Zach-
Right now the game is going smooth. Fans finally won a challenge which is great to take out a Favorite. I dont have any solid to the end deals yet. Im going to wait till the merge to make those deals and hopefully slide my way into the end unscaved
3527 days 11 hours ago
RedChaos
Dad-
I'm mad because our tribe has so much potential to have the most people to make it to the merge but we can't win if half the tribe doesn't even show up.

If they don't show up I can't wait to vote off another one of those good for nothing tribe members.
3527 days 11 hours ago
RedChaos
Dad-
My Tribemates Assessments:

Scorch (mistercokehold8)-Don't know where the hell I stand with him. I know about his history and I know what he's capable of. If anyone voted for me last night, it was him.

Zach L. (Loki619)-One of the more people I can trust. He's pretty social and he's from Kenya so he's someone I've been on a season with therefore I know what he's capable of.

Miguel (Miguel)-Haven't seen much of him. Don't really know what he's capable of. Could be someone I could team up with in the future. But then again I can't watch my back and leave my front wide open.

Janet (Jkjkjk15)-Janet. Oh Janet. I don't trust her on bit. I saw her last season. I know exactly what tricks she has up her sleeve.

Alex (Olay)-He's been pretty active so he had to be one of the people who voted out Shawn.
Gotta try to get on his side.

Owen (AlmightyOZ)-He's from the first season. He's the odd man out. Gotta watch him too.

Michael (diarzibari101)-TBA

Dodge (trick)-Finally, Last but not least. Dodge. This is my first ally on this season. I feel like I could trust him till the end. He's a fierce competitor too.
3527 days 10 hours ago
RedChaos
Dodge-
Four. Four people voted at tribal. I mean, the idol got flushed so I don't really care but come on.

The worst part is five people posted in the tribal council forum, so they acknowledge the fact that they aren't doing anything but choose to just post a daily apology and leave.

It's like I was just put in the jungle with a bunch of headless chickens flying around and guessing crates smh
3527 days 10 hours ago
CHAEL
Dad needs to start making some strategical moves and stop assessing the tribe.
3527 days 9 hours ago
RedChaos
Zack-
ugh these inacs kill me why do you just sign up and do not show up geez i know we all have lives but you can not clear 20 minutes anyway i need  the idol to be safe thank god shawn out he was so annyoing
3527 days 9 hours ago
Monkey135
agreed cheal

open group

Red's Survivor Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!