This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Diary Room

Topic » Diary Room

2512 days 2 hours ago
Kobster48
Paige3478693, here is your letter from home and key to the HOH Room!
2512 days 2 hours ago
Paige3478693
Yay! So excited!

*Dashes out, almost tripping along the way*
2505 days 23 hours ago
Paige3478693
TheKevmiester, I'm sorry to see you go. I'm sorry I put you up. You struck me as a strong player and I had to try to get you out. All the best. See you down the road. *Waves*
2505 days 23 hours ago
PoohSnap
I'll miss you Kev :( We had the hottest avis out of this whole cast... I guess I'll have to stay beautiful by myself now.
2505 days 22 hours ago
ChiefKing
Kevin! We didn't talk really but sad to see you go!
2505 days 9 hours ago
Kobster48
Important Announcement: Due to certain circumstances, JarBearFTW has decided to walk from the game. This will change the game dramatically, so the next eviction is going to be VERY wild with an insane twist..... Be careful what you do this week or it may come back to haunt you ;)
2505 days 8 hours ago
BBHoe
Omg!!!! :(
2505 days 8 hours ago
Paige3478693
Oh my goodness!
2505 days 6 hours ago
Kobster48
TheKevmiester Eviction Interview
I had the pleasure of sitting down with TheKevmiester to discuss his eviction. He believes the downfall of his game was attempting to float his way to jury before trying hard to make noise in the house. He believed he was pictured as a big target due to someone's inexperience on Tengaged. If he had the opportunity to play again, he would definitely talk to new people in the house.
2505 days 6 hours ago
Kobster48
JarBearFTW Walk Interview
Due to circumstances in his personal life, JarBearFTW has decided to walk away from the game to focus on other matters. He hopes to return to the Online Big Brother house again someday to show his true capabilities. I wish him the best during this time.
2505 days 4 hours ago
bklimas
hope jarbear feels better soon.  hope he does get to play again.
2505 days 2 hours ago
Kobster48
PoohSnap, here is your letter from home and key to the HOH Room!
2505 days 2 hours ago
PoohSnap
*takes letter and key*

Thank you, Big Brotheer!

*runs out*
2504 days 21 hours ago
Garrett5
omg!! hope everything ends up okay for jarbear!
2498 days 2 hours ago
Kobster48
Krystina_, here is your letter from home and key to the HOH Room!

open group

Online Big Brother 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!