This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Diary Room

Topic » Diary Room

2443 days 12 hours ago
Kobster48
Paige3478693, here is your letter from home and key to the HOH room!
2443 days 12 hours ago
Paige3478693
Awesome!

*Grabs key & letter*
*Rushes out*
2436 days 9 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Now I should win because of a lot of things paige only made it this far because she won stuff she had no stategic or social game unlike me first part conpetitions I did not need too win I juts made deals with cheif and bbhoe and they won everything for me and I juts layer my head down a chiled and let the get all the blood on there hands and the only reason I did make a deal with them 2 cause they  actually won Compitions so I stayed safe behind big targets and now my strategy  changed  when I got back into the house I changed cause when I back I lay low you know made some deals and when double eviction came I was scared until my light chief came and saved me my strategy  them was  theyour take out the people who would target me and let theme do all the work social game I only talked too people who I liked but in final 4 I had a final 2 deal with every single one of them and I did not have too win shut the only thing I won was 2nd week mvp so yah my strategy was too hide and lay low and make deal I did not have too win competitions too stay safe unlike paige that's my argument  deal with it
2435 days 22 hours ago
Paige3478693
Alright. Here we go. To start off, I'm thrilled to have made it to final 2. I worked hard for this and regardless of where I finish, I'll be happy and satisfied with my first BB group game.

First of all - competitions. I won immunity several times, I won HOHs, and I won POVs. No matter what I given, I did every competition to the best of my ability and I was very lucky to win and be able to either save myself from being on the block or control the game. For me, that was a big thing. Winning competitions was a way of controlling or changing my fate in the game. The only time I didn't have a chance to do anything and rely on my fellow houseguests was the week I put on the block post-veto.

Next, there's strategy. I wanted to try and lie low the first several weeks, something that was easy to accomplish the times I won immunity. I was able to sit back and observe what was going on in the game and figure out what I would do in certain situations. I was able to pick and choose whom I wanted to work with. It also helped that I worked with people that could keep me safe early on in this game. However, I knew I had to start playing during double eviction week and I never stopped playing or planning my next move. Did I have to turn on people? Yes. Did I stab people in the back? Oh yes. However, that's part of BB.

Finally, social game. Did I have the best social game? I don't know. That's up to my fellow housemates. I did form an early alliance with Wallter, bigbrotherallstar, and BBHoe. I stuck with them as long as I possibly could. I also worked individually with people and protected them as long as I could in this game. I tried to be polite to everyone. I didn't fire back at comments I didn't like and tried to be nice.

In conclusion, I played what I considered my best game and I'd learn from it if I ever played again. I would appreciate votes to win but I understand if you don't want to.

Good luck Kgamer. I look forward to Saturday night.

open group

Online Big Brother 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!