This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Diary Room

Topic » Diary Room

2491 days 3 hours ago
ChiefKing
*snatches key from krystina_*
2491 days 3 hours ago
ChiefKing
*takes key and letter*
2487 days 23 hours ago
Paige3478693
So happy to win this!

*kisses veto necklace*
2485 days 22 hours ago
Kobster48
Wallter Eviction Interview
I attempted to reach out to Wallter, but he has not been around for a while. In the pre-season I remembered how he spoke highly of Big Brother winner, Derrick and I noticed how Wallter tried to play a similar game. Actually, Derrick and Wallter had a few things in common. Both were from the Northeast, wanted to be involved in law enforcement, and similar game strategies. If Wallter did not get evicted, the house would definitely be different today. I wish Wallter the best of luck in his future Tengaged endeavors.
2484 days 3 hours ago
Kobster48
BBHoe, here is your letter from home and key to the HOH Room!
2483 days 22 hours ago
BBHoe
Yay thanks! I'll read the letter!
2479 days 7 hours ago
Kobster48
bklimas Eviction Interview
I had the pleasure of sitting down with bklimas and discussing his journey in the Online Big Brother house. He believed the downfall of his game was simply due to nobody liking him as bklimas seemed to be an easy target to on the block. bklimas did not think many of the houseguests were trustworthy at all and felt a little lonely as nobody seemed to want anything to do with him.
2479 days 6 hours ago
Kobster48
JTthePrince Eviction Interview
I had the pleasure of sitting down with JTthePrince to discuss his game. He believed the downfall of his game was someone spreading a lie about him having a multi in the game. In his opinion, there are bigger fish to fry in the house and sending him home pre-jury was a stupid move by "spineless cowards."
2478 days 1 hour ago
bigbrotherallstar
Bye Pooh! We had a good relationship this game I'm sad to see you go! Good luck in the future!
2477 days 18 hours ago
BBHoe
Bye Pooh! :(
2477 days 3 hours ago
Kobster48
ChiefKing, here is your letter from home and key to the HOH Room!
2470 days 23 hours ago
Paige3478693
Krystina_ I'm gonna miss you so much. Best of luck girl! *blows kiss*
2470 days 3 hours ago
Kobster48
Paige3478693, here is your letter from home and key to the HOH Room!
2470 days ago
Paige3478693
Excellent!
2463 days 3 hours ago
Kobster48
ChiefKing, here is your letter from home and key to the HOH Room!

open group

Online Big Brother 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!