This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

1951 days 12 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Dustin where were you the whole game babe that was my primary mission to get rid of Jackson, lee and Patrick look at the votes hun, oh sorry you were too busy love ya too
1951 days 12 hours ago
dustin24688642
That’s good, then you’re not one of them❤️
1951 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
Hello jurors! I have been granted the final tribal council seat once again and I am taking it with open arms because I do know how long it takes to get to this spot and I've been in spots where I have gotten very close or not very close to the end multiple times, so I do know your pain.

I spent a majority of the merge on a cruise, and that gave me literally no time to think, strategize, or play a part in the game. I know I could've done so much more in this game but there are life obstacles that even I can't avoid. However, I do believe that I played a deserving game and that I have a reason to be sitting here today.

I spent the pre-merge section of this game knowing I wasn't making it out of this game before my cruise came around, and I knew that I would be very vulnerable going into merge. I had to use my time in the game wisely, and I did. I went into the merge with no "real" enemies that had their guns pointed towards me. I was able to gather the numbers to get these targets out. Most of the people in the pre-merge I knew I didn't want to bring to the merge because I knew I probably would have a hard time playing with them at the merge. Some of those people include Erik, Nick, and Ryan. I had a hand in both Erik and Ryan's vote-outs, and I embraced my character title and put myself out there for everyone to see during the pre-merge.

When merge came around, I knew it was time for me to slip under the radar. I had to put my life into the hands of other people, and therefore off I set onto my cruise. I got wifi within a couple days which allowed me to return and play, and I hopped right into the game. I know a lot of you are looking at me and thinking -- "Wow, loyalty is stupid". Well, folks, loyalty got me to the end. I kept to my allies and I knew what would get me farther in the game. I knew who I couldn't trust and who I needed to get rid of. You all wanted to make big moves but none of those big moves ever got you to the end.

I did make a lot of pre-merge connections as well to save me come merge while I was away, and that also paid off at the rock draw vote. Four people were willing to go to rocks for me and the rest voted me to keep me out of rocks. I wasn't a big target in the game and that helped me go farther like I wanted to.

As for other aspects of gameplay, I did make alliances in this game to advance me further in the game. As soon as I came back from the Polemistis tribe after Chandler's vote-out, I instantly knew I had to take charge and I initiated the plan to make an alliance with komiks minus dustin and adding LeQuisha. This group also allowed for Ryan to leave and for us to go into merge with the numbers as well as an idol. Another move I made was in getting Erik out. I had to convince people that he didn't have an idol and that he was the best move going forward.

I did play a very quiet and vocal game, which makes sense since I was literally in the middle of the sea, but I don't think I sheeped anyone in this game. I knew what was getting me to the end and if you all want to call that sheeping, then I only have one thing for you.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3nnKqqvPpCnGfRj7fU/giphy.gif
1951 days 12 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Jay - Thank you for the kind words! I would say that there definitely were obstacles in my game, though. I started the game in minority, I had a target on my back the entire post-merge portion of the game which meant I *had* to live up to my reputation of being a challenge threat or else I would go home, and I could never really tell who was actually being real with me because of all of these wins so some of the big moves I made during this game were hard to get through. I definitely worked my ASS off during the first half of this game to avoid obstacles (because, honestly, who doesn't like going up against limited competition), but between people like Romeo/LQ flipping, Dakota planning on blindsiding me, and purple rocks sending my closest ally home, challenges would still arise.

But, my strong social bonds, coupled with my resilient gameplay style, allowed me to protect my closest allies and defeat those challenges at any given opportunity.
Hope that answers your question!
1951 days 12 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Yesss Patrick own that sheep title
1951 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
quiet and vocal don't exactly match.. i think i meant quiet and non-vocal
1951 days 12 hours ago
sergeant
I have nothing witty or sharp or sassy to say, I leave that to the professionals.

But I wanted to say that I had a blast playing this game with all of you. I know the final 3 is disappointing to some, but I still think this was a fun season overall.

Congrats Patrick and Lee on getting your days played quota filled.

Jackson, I have never written your name down this entire game but I think it's time to break that habit, Congrats!
1951 days 12 hours ago
LusciousLips5
When josh manages to leave a sassy sting! Go you boo
1951 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
Thank you Jay for giving me an opportunity to claim my case.

For patrick, tell me three things you did in this game that might have changed or influenced the game.

1. I came right back from your tribe (Polemistis) and went straight into rebuilding from that chandler vote off. I knew that I could trust the people on my tribe minus Dustin, so I threw that out as an idea and people began to pick up on it as well. I also threw out the idea of LeQuisha being added into the group and I told people we needed to throw to keep LeQuisha safe so we would have numbers come merge, and I successfully did this.
2. I got Jackson/Josh to switch their votes to LeQuisha rather than Romeo. I had a gut feeling that at final six we needed to get rid of LeQuisha especially since she was being sneaky.
3. I voted Romeo out of the game because I knew that Romeo had just a good shot at winning as Jackson did. I think if Romeo were here right now, that the jury would be much more praising to Romeo and less hostile. Romeo could easily have won this versus Jackson who I felt had less connections with the jury, and less of a shot to win.
1951 days 12 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
jackson would of beat me lmao, i think i could of beat him, but he'd still edge me out

yall would have better chances against me vs your chances now
1951 days 12 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
Hello Jury,

I bet all of you are like XD you're an idiot, you're dumb, you're a dumb bitch or Drink Bleach XD
I'm going to give my quick speech before I get questioned or interrogated.

Before coming into this, I played Julian's game three times, 3rd place on Borneo, Winner of South Korea, and 8th Place on All-Stars. So this will be my 3rd time placing 3rd or better, regardless those were all generation 1, and those seasons happened such a long time ago. (I wanna thank Julian for asking me back a 4th time, I am truly grateful) So coming into this, I didn't really know who I was going to see because I didn't keep up with the game.

When I was on the original Komiks tribe, I was pretty much left in the middle. I was left out of a chat to vote of Paul, but I decided to vote out Paul anyway so I didn't randomly vote against the majority. I didn't really have a solid alliance with anyone except Pat and Chance on the that tribe. But overall, I was on good terms with everyone so I didn't really have to worry about going home during that stage.

Then bam! Julian tells us were doing 3 tribes of 7, I was hoping that this part would be the easiest part to survive because thats a 2/3 chance of me not going to tribal. Well things didn't go that way. I was pretty much on the tribe full of psychopaths. Chance was already pissed at me for voting out paul instead of erik. Jay didn't like me and there were others who had more of an allegiance with Jay so they were gonna do what he did. The only ally I really had was Nick. As soon was we got into our tribe chats, Nick told he had the Komiks idol and told me not to worry and that everything will be fine.(Oh god he was so wrong) So i felt safe for the first day. We lose! Chance and I get into a screaming match. I thought I was over at final 20. But thankfully Nick and Keaton stuck to their word and we went to fucking rocks. And sadly Keaton went. Then we lost again, Nick left 4-3. Then we lost again, not due the fact we sucked, people on the tribe wanted to be slick and throw the challenge. At this point in the game, I genuinely didn't feel happy because to see that people wanted to throw a challenge to get rid of me kinda hurt. Then an angel touched me and Chance decided to flip the vote when we lost again, he started sending me screenshots of all the chats, all the stuff that was said about me and all their plans.Ryan was saying stuff specifically about me, chandler, lq, and pat so I made a chat with them to let them know the stuff that was said about us and it lead to us making a temporary alliance. So the possesser Chandler, Chance and I voted Anthony and bam he went home. And Jay and Ryan were pissed lets be real, well i know Ryan was idk about Jay, I could sense he was annoyed LOL. Then we won the next challenge, I never felt more happy and I made the second swap, Yeehaw!

The next swap came along and I never felt more happy to have a swap, Like Idc who tf was on my tribe as long I was away from Jay and Ryan I was happy. Thankfully jesus gave me a tap on the shoulder and bam i was on a tribe with sane people. And this is where it met mr jackson joseph 99, yall can say i sheeped him, but he had my back when others didn't, we literally would talk everyday, not even game talk, like actual conversations. So yea he was my number 1, and do I regret taking him to the end? Well yes and no, because I came to win but I didn't want to lose a great friend I made. Friendships mean more to me than a group game win. I was 1000000000% to him, I had his back and he had mine. Anyways back to what I was saying. I was in a way better position than I was on syntixi, I got along with my tribe everyone was so nice. We lost the challenge, bye bye Azri you were nice to me :/, then we won... and they sent home Chandler, tbh I was devastated cause I was really close with him too. And I had a feeling LQ was going to be in trouble since that happened. the next challenge, I really wanted to throw because I didn't wanna lose LQ. Then when we lost, Ryan was possesser. I was like OH HELL NO! WE AINT DOIN THIS AGAIN. So most of our tribe came up with this masterplan to get rid of that bitch Ryan. And I was sitting here like "they really are doing my dirty work" like I wouldn't have single handedly done that because i thought it was impossible to get rid of ryan, but seeing him leave made me so happy, i felt like i had people who had my back and I slowly started gaining my confidence to win this game.

Bam I drop my buff and we merge. So me, jackson, pat, romeo, lq, dakota, and Hufus all stuck together (i hope thats what i think happened) got rid of Dustin, I was hoping the rest would be a piece of cake cause the other 5 didnt even vote together. But that didnt end up happening. This next tribal, I barely even knew what happened. I was just going home, I read tribal and it was a 6*-4*-1 vote, I thought the plan was that we were voting for Jay. So i voted for Jay and went along with my day. My mouth dropped, I was shook, I was kinda pissed but at the end of the day my vote went through and 2 idols were played. Yeehaw! Then this lead us going to rocks next episode 5v5, sadly Hufus went home :( Then robby decided to be slick and wanted to flip to get rid of jabbar, I felt really bad doing this cause Jabbar was really nice to me. Then robby flips again and sends dakota home. I wasnt having it, cause i wasnt letting him flip flop no more. So everyone but josh/robby voted off robby. Then heres when the paranoia set in, through the grapevine that LQ was telling people Romeo had the idol, it just didnt make sense. My theory LQ had the idol and wanted me/jackson/pat/josh to vote romeo off so she could play it at top 5 and make final 4. Jackson was really pushing for romeo to go that day and I already promised romeo i wouldn't vote him off. Jackson and I argued about it and we voted LQ off, Then jackson/pat/i ran the rest of the game.

At the end of the day,
I will be happy with whatever happens because I was loyal to my alliance 100% to the end. And I hope you can respect it. Yea i may have not won the competitions except for 1, But i gave it my all, I never gave up despite all the obstacles I had in this game. This will be my third time placing top 3, and I am very proud of the way I played, yall don't have to agree. I know it was VERY risky taking Jackson to the end and i may end up losing. But I am loyal and gave him my word before everyone else. And i did say very rude things to some of you, and for that I apologize, I am not apologizing because I want ur votes, I am apologizing because I know what I did was wrong and it was out of my character, I am not a bitch outside of this game.

With that being said, Good luck pat and jackson and may the best man win

Peace!
1951 days 11 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
For Lee, was constantly being the victim a strategy for you or is that just who you are?

I don't think I was playing the victim, I was just saying to people that you didn't like me and that some of your actions in this game was mean. I did say some things to you that were mean though, and I actually apologize, I am not even expecting you to vote me in any final 3 situation, you'd probably vote for the fucking bugs than me
1951 days 11 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
jay ^^^^^^^^^^^
1951 days 11 hours ago
LusciousLips5
‘Then Jackson/ pat/ I ran the rest of the game’  I see two lies in here! You and pat did shit all Jackson ran the game no credit can be given to you two :) sorry not sorry
1951 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
If I didn't want to do something, I could've convinced Jackson to change his vote like I did with your voteout LeQuisha. All of Jackson's/Lee's/My targets lined up in the game.

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!