This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

1951 days 12 hours ago
Robbyjak
Patrick: if you were, say, on a cruise, and the cruise ship was sinking and you could somehow save yourself by drowning half of the jurors, would you drown them and which ones would you drown?

Lee: why didn't you inform me of our supposed f3 deal? If Jackson was ugly would you still sheep him? Did you think the jury would bother hearing anyone out if Jackson was in the f3?

Jackson: congrats on your win! It was well fought and well deserved. Sadly it was also very predictable. If the f3 ended up being me Josh and jabbar, would you vote for Donald trump in 2020?
1951 days 12 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Not to chime in, but if anyone "convinced" me to do LQ, it was Lee.
Josh and I even talked about doing 2 on Romeo 2 on LQ and 2 on whoever they voted for (Pat i think)?? but at the end of the day i didn't think it would make or break my game because I knew Pat and Lee wouldn't vote me out over Josh or Romeo.
Romeo winning and Josh going was, in my eyes, the worst case scenario, but it was a scenario in which I still entered in the F4 safe, so I didn't totally mind
1951 days 12 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Robby - I would rather vote for Kanye ;) Thanks for the words though man, hope to keep in touch after the game when I'm less of a gamebot
1951 days 12 hours ago
Robbyjak
Correct answer Jackson! Very astute as always
1951 days 12 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
BTW hope everyone has a good New Year's Eve!
1951 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
Patrick: if you were, say, on a cruise, and the cruise ship was sinking and you could somehow save yourself by drowning half of the jurors, would you drown them and which ones would you drown?

LMAO I'm going to be honest because y'all are already being fucking brutal to me at this point. I would save myself and the people I would probably drown...
- Romeo
- LeQuisha
- Josh
- Jabbar
- Half of Robby
1951 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
https://media.giphy.com/media/35QerrDVutgx2js0RU/giphy.gif
1951 days 11 hours ago
Robbyjak
LMAO
1951 days 11 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
LQ is just mad pat :x don’t waste your breath
1951 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
why im drowning her
1951 days 11 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
Lee: why didn't you inform me of our supposed f3 deal? If Jackson was ugly would you still sheep him? Did you think the jury would bother hearing anyone out if Jackson was in the f3?

Robby, Dakota made that deal 5 min before he was sent home and he said he was going to message you. What does Jackson’s looks have to do with anything in this game? And I don’t care if the jury wanted to hear what I had to say or not tbh. I was loyal to my alliance and I completed what I wanted to do :) and that was to make final 3
1951 days 11 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
And I didn’t sheep Jackson
If I wheeled Jackson
Romeo would’ve been out earlier
Not all the moves made in this game were all Jackson’s moves
We collectively made decisions together as a TEAM and like an alliance should do
1951 days 11 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
Sheeped*
Me at the auto correct
1951 days 11 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
I love how I’m loyal to my alliance
Therefore I’m a sheep?
I’m just confused
Being loyal is a bad thing now ?
1951 days 11 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
Grats on winning Jackson :)

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!