This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #9

Topic » Challenge #9

1962 days 22 hours ago
Java9044
Here
1962 days 22 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
:)
1962 days 22 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Komiks:
Dakota
Dustin
Jackson
Lee
Patrick

Polemistis:
Chance
Chandler
Jabbar
Josh
Ryan
1962 days 22 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Loving the turnout, I've waited so long to get to host this challenge <3
1962 days 22 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Here!
1962 days 22 hours ago
dustin24688642
unchecks in
1962 days 22 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
I don't want to go to tribal.
1962 days 22 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
For today's challenge; we will be playing a challenge known as "Stop The Flood"

The Challenge is relatively simple. I will create TWO forums. One for each Tribe. On my "GO" both tribes will post anything they want in the OPPOSING tribe's Forum. The spamming done by both tribes will be referred to as "The Flood" and in order to stop the flood; ONE castaway will be tasked with solving a puzzle!

The puzzle itself is a SLIDER! The designated puzzle solver must FINISH the slider puzzle given by me and they must SCREENSHOT IT. To stop the flood; the puzzle solver must post the FINISHED puzzle in THEIR TRIBE'S FORUM!

The Challenge will end in ONE of two ways. If ONE tribe manages to finish the puzzle and stops the Flood of spamming from the other Tribe while OUTSPAMMING the other Tribe; that Tribe will walk away with Immunity. However; it is STILL POSSIBLE for the other Tribe to make a comeback in a matter of moment's! Because both Tribe's can come close to finishing their puzzles at the same time. In this event. It all depends on the spammers for both tribes because whichever Tribe has less posts in their tribe's Forum; will walk away with Immunity.

A couple of Rules -

- Only spammers may post in the OPPOSING Tribe's Forums. There will be NO OUTSIDE help allowed.
- Puzzle solvers may NOT help spam against the opposing tribe. They are on the puzzle for today's challenge.
- The designated puzzle solver is responsible for posting the FINISHED screenshot in THEIR Forum to "Stop The Flood"
- YOU MUST play the puzzle I send you puzzle solvers!

Now before we begin; I'll need the name of the castaway for both tribes competing on the puzzle! Everyone else will be eligible to spam in today's challenge.

If you have any other questions; please ask now. We'll begin once both tribes are set.
1962 days 22 hours ago
Java9044
My computer is restarting in 15 minutes for updates. fuck
1962 days 22 hours ago
Java9044
I am not doing the puzzle. The first challenge in Tuvalu, I had to do one, and I lost.
1962 days 22 hours ago
rabbaj
I'll do the puzzle
1962 days 22 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
I'll spam because I never shut up.
1962 days 22 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Can you give me a few minutes so I can run to the bathroom real quick Jeff? XD
1962 days 22 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
if theres time i can spam if need be in 15-20 min
1962 days 22 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
ill spam

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!