This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3454 days 11 hours ago
maxcrosby2419
Welcome Jack and Noah to the final tribal council. This is as far as you can go in this game. *jury walks in* 7 people you had a hand in voting off will now have the power shifted to them. They will ask questions, to better understand who they want to win. In the end they must mail me who they want to win this game. Votes are due by 7PM EST Tomorrow. Votes will be read at the reunion, good luck.
3454 days 11 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Noah: Out of one to ten how confident do you feel of winning

Jack- Whats 1-2=?
3454 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
So this is my game in book form.  I spent ALOT of time on this so I hope you read

Chapter 1:  Original Kapti

So I get on a tribe with 3 of my previous friends and Nathan who I make a Chilltown deal with.  So then me, Nathan, Gregory, Cam, and Jack make an alliance.  I was on bad terms with Daniel and Natalie at that Tim so they weren't included.  I also made a cross-tribe deal with Kim who is my friend.

Chapter 2: Trying to Throw The Challenge

So my tribe is winning, winning, winning and I think that Kim could be in trouble.  And I feel Like Ami is my biggest threat.  So I try to throw the challenge by doing nothing.  But of course, Original Kawau did horribly and me doing nothing didn't work.  We didn't go to tribal and my friend RiRi got voted out which was horrible.

Chapter 3: Tribe Switch

So I tell my alliance to mail all their friends and get their votes.  Guess what happens?  I GET ON THE GOOD TRIBE AND NONE OF THEM DO!  It's okay though cuz I get the idol clue and I find the idol and they have majority.  So Zyler comes up to me and we make an alliance.  Then he tells me that GP was controlling all the votes and brainwashed Kim against him.  So I tell my alliance to vote out GP Cuz I don't want Kim do go with GP and not me.  Guess what happens?  GREGORY AND CAM SELF-VOTE!  GP AND NATALIE VOTE CAM!  AND CAM GOES HOME IN A 3-2-1 VOTE!  I get so pissed at my alliance. 

Chapter 4: Next Round

So I REALLY want GP out after orchestrating that and I go to my tribe and I say if you all take the point then I'll give you my clue.  It works and I am about to send them the clue and then I realize that I don't want them knowing I have the idol.  So I give them a completely BS Idol Clue.  Boom, Done.  Everyone votes for GP the next vote and she goes home 4-1.

Chapter 5: The Merge

So I get to the merge and I add Zyler on to the alliance.  Kim also is kinda like the person on the side who I tell how to vote.  Ami is still in the game at that point so I decide that she goes first.  I also make a side deal with her to find out who she is voting.  In the end.  We all vote Ami out and apparently Zyler didn't vote with us. But Ami still goes home

Chapter 6: Zyler's Plan

Zyler is like insisting that Kim be voted out so I need to make sure Kim wins immunity.  She does so I tell my alliance to vote Michael.  Max also gives me the idol clue for winning the last immunity and since he fergot the first time he gives me 2 guesses.  I find a second idol.  Zyler goes to Kim, Michael, Daniel, and Natalie and tries to get me out.  Kim tells me and then I tell her to vote Zyler.  I also tell my alliance to change their votes.  I also talk to Natalie and Daniel secretly and they each tell me about the plan and they agree to vote Zyler.  I also play the idol Cuz I don't know if the plan will work or not.  I play the idol but I shouldn't have and Zyler goes home in a 5-0 vote. 

Chapter 7: The Targets

So we are told we are getting targets so I make a list of who our alliance most to least wants voted out.  The List:

1st: Michael (Only because he is the only person I never spoke with about game)
2nd: Natalie (I've blindsided her in a game before)
3rd: Daniel (My ally in another game)

I ask everyone who their target is besides Michael and Natalie and I put this list toghether:

Me - Gregory
Nathan - Natalie
Jack - Me
Kim - Jack
Gregory - Daniel
Daniel - Nathan
Natalie - Michael
Michael - Kim

I have all the targets and I tell my alliance.  Michael can't be taken out because he is Natalie's target so we send Natalie home due to my list.
3454 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
Chapter 8: Final 7

New Targets:

Me - Gregory
Nathan - Michael
Jack - Me
Kim - Jack
Gregory - Daniel
Daniel - Nathan
Michael - Kim

So I am like PUSHING for Michaels elimination.  At the next challenge we get Daniel and Michael out so then I tell my alliance to do the not it rule so there are no arguments between our alliance.  Nathan wins again and I'm like ok.  It's a 2-time thing.

At Tribal, I sway my alliance to vote out Michael and he goes home 4-3.  I instantly hunt for the flipper.

Chapter 9: The 3rd idol

So during the next Immunity Challenge I'm talking to Nathan.  I say he should throw this one so he doesn't seem like a threat.  Actually so we can blindside him but then he tells me he wants to win so he can get the 7th clue and find the idol.  I say 7 clues and he says yeah.  Then I ask him to share the clues with me and he does but he says he wants to find it.  I get it right and I find the idol.  That's when my leash on Nathan started to break. 

Chapter 10: Tribal Council Madness

First I pull out 2 idols Cuz I wanna show to the Jury I'm playing a game of madness.  I say that it might not have been Gregory who flipped so I say why don't we vote Daniel.   Everyone is okay with that so we agree on him.  Gregory might have been loyal so I talk to him for his vote.  He says don't vote Daniel because Nathan is playing the idol on Daniel.  Then I be like RED FLAG.  So I talk to Nathan and using reverse phycology I get him not to play the idol and for some reason Daniel votes Jack and Daniel goes home 3-2-1.  And everyone is saying Kim is a threat so I listen to this closely.

Chapter 11: The Final 5

So I win Immunity.  Then me, Kim, and Jack all become the 3.  I devise a plan.  I'm gonna vote Nathan while they vote Gregory and I'll get Gregory to vote with me so then it will be 3-2.  And then I talk to Nathan and I'm like DO NOT PLAY YOUR IDOLD FOR GREGORY!  He gets what I'm trying to do and votes Gregory and plays the idol for himself.  Gregory also changes his vote to Kim so Gregory goes 3-1-1. 

Chapter 12: In between rounds

I tell Nathan that Kim voted him and then he tells me everything about my game that is true but he can't know that.  We get in a fight, I calm him down but I know he is smart and knows so I'm like.  He has to go next. 

Chapter 13: The Final 4 and 3

So I win immunity and I tell Nathan to vote Kim.  But he is smart, he votes Jack, Jack self-votes but luckily Kim votes with me and on the re-vote we send Nathan out.  Then I make this whole big deal to my family about making the challenge on time.  I end up being the only person to show

Chapter 14: The Wrap Up

I believe I played a PHENOMINAL game.  I cared so much and I put this game very high on my priorities.  Everyone believed they were with me for Final 2 and I was aligned with everyone on the jury besides Michael.  Jack was controlled by me, voted how I told him too, and self-voted a lot.  He didn't care as much as I did or play as hard as I did.  None of you did.  That's why I believe I DESERVE the title of Sole Survivor and The Million dollar check.  Thank you and feel free to ask questions.
3454 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah: Out of one to ten how confident do you feel of winning

I'd say a 7.  I feel I played better but some people might be mad at me.
3454 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
Not to mention I actually sent Max like 1,000,000 confessionals over the course of the game
3454 days 11 hours ago
DryIceBros
I never changed my vote to. Kim. It was Kim to start with.
3454 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
Greg, Changed means changed from what I wanted you to do.  Sorry for not clarifying
3454 days 11 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Chapter 8 is the best
3454 days 11 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Questions:

Jack: have you done anything this game?
Noah: Did you see where I was coming from when I turned on the alliance? And also, why should I vote for you
3454 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
Zyler, lol
3454 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah: Did you see where I was coming from when I turned on the alliance? And also, why should I vote for you

Yes, I was in control of this game.  You should vote for me because I feel I played the beast game out of anyone.  Jack did whatever I wanted.  I found 3 idols throughout the course of the game and everyone in the alliance was like my little puppet the whole game.  It was always okay when I said who to vote
3454 days 10 hours ago
DryIceBros
Oh, ok. Do you mean I didn't go with your plan?
3454 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
Oh, ok. Do you mean I didn't go with your plan?

Yes
3454 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
Zyler, if I had to rate the jurors in order based on strategy you'd be very high up
3454 days 10 hours ago
DryIceBros
Rank them.

open group

Max's Survivor: Montenegro APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!