This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 [Jalapao]

Topic » Tribal Council #4 [Jalapao]

3777 days 1 hour ago
dragotistic
Welcome to Tribal Council.

Behind each of you is a torch, grab a torch and dip it in the flame and get fire. Because in this game, fire represents your life, once it is gone so are you.

Questions: Answer at least one of these questions. You may answer all of them if you want to.

•         Thoughts on the challenge today? Pissed off? You guys had it until DontVoteMe showed up and I did the challenge?
•        Do you think this loss will only make you stronger as a tribe?
•          You guys have been lucky enough to not go to tribal council in this game, but has there been lines drawn in the sand with alliances?

Votes are due by 5:50pm EST/4:50 CST on January 13, 2014. The Votes will be read at 6pm EST/5pm CST.
3777 days 1 hour ago
NovaScotiaChic
•         Thoughts on the challenge today? Pissed off? You guys had it until DontVoteMe showed up and I did the challenge? we tried he is just very strong at trivia
•        Do you think this loss will only make you stronger as a tribe? i think in a way it will ut a loss could also bring our souls down as well
•          You guys have been lucky enough to not go to tribal council in this game, but has there been lines drawn in the sand with alliances? i imagin so
3777 days 1 hour ago
ghrocky100
idk about alliances, but this will make us stronger. this brings up trust in the game
3777 days 1 hour ago
bradyspaulding16
Oh I'm so pissed we won the challenge but the host had to give Timbita a chance and I'm sorry I totally forgot about the challenge
3777 days 1 hour ago
dinosaurdan
there has been about 0 game talk on my end of the stick lol.  i guess because we haven't really had to vote someone out. i really like this tribe and we work well together, considering our 3-1 win...hopefully this tribal can help us to come together as a tribe...well all for 1 of course
3777 days 1 hour ago
Absol
•         Thoughts on the challenge today? Pissed off? You guys had it until DontVoteMe showed up and I did the challenge? I'm kinda mad but yeah shit happens =L
•        Do you think this loss will only make you stronger as a tribe? Probably. We get to take out someone who hasn't showed up.
•          You guys have been lucky enough to not go to tribal council in this game, but has there been lines drawn in the sand with alliances? Possibly.
3776 days 2 hours ago
dragotistic
I'll go tally the votes......
3776 days 2 hours ago
dragotistic
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read, the decision is final, person voted out must leave the tribal council area immediately.
3776 days 2 hours ago
aidanmac22
Gl
3776 days 2 hours ago
dragotistic
I'll read the votes....

*takes lid of urn*
3776 days 2 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
Looks around at everyone
3776 days 2 hours ago
dragotistic
1st Vote.......
3776 days 2 hours ago
dragotistic
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*flips vote*

Absol [Self-Vote]

1-Absol
3776 days 2 hours ago
dragotistic
2nd Vote.........
3776 days 2 hours ago
dragotistic
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*flips vote*

Ramanik

1-Absol
1-Ramanik
3776 days 2 hours ago
dragotistic
3rd Vote.........

open group

Drago's Survivor Ryukyu Islands Finale

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!