This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JURY QUESTIONING

Topic » JURY QUESTIONING

3741 days ago
Paintball
I deserve to win over Patrick because I won to save my ass. Sure Patrick made some decisions for me, but if I didn't listen to him, I would be the next one out. I made moves of my own to benefit me & Patrick and Patrick did the same thing for me. I stayed true to one person this entire game and you all knew that, somehow, I made it with him by my side.
3741 days ago
levonini
@Tyler

Why should I vote for you if at the beginning of this game you basically begged people to vote you out?
3741 days ago
Mantyke
@Andrew I thought you would take is as I was trying to go against you which I wasn't. I know I should have told you though that's one of the things i regret doing this season. But I was always trying to save you whether I did tell you what was happening or not. I understand if I don't get your vote though.
3741 days ago
Paintball
Andrew - a year ago, Tengaged was my life. I had no friends, I didn't hangout with people, I would rather play a fastings than go out. I told people to vote me out because I thought I couldn't juggle having a life and time consuming game. So I made sacrifices, I skipped a few challenges, did some challenges and voting over text and somehow, I managed to juggle a social life and a Big Brother Game. I stayed true to the one person who I entered this game with (even though he just mentioned to Mark he wasn't gonna take me to the final 2) thats besides the point. I think you are amazing Andrew, I loved working with you again and I'm sorry for the way things ended for you in the game and maybe between us. I would love your vote and if not, I understand.
3741 days ago
ava_adore84
Tyler,and patrick, what do you think you did that makes you worthy of being crowned winner?
3741 days ago
Paintball
Above all else, It would be my comps, it wasn't that much, but I won 2 HoH's & 2 PoV's. Looking back, I needed this last HoH or I wouldn't have been here.
3741 days ago
Mantyke
@Lesha- I think what I did to be worthy of being crowned winner is that I used all 3 important aspect in the game, Physical, Social & Strategic gameplay. When I entered this game I knew I had to play the first half Physically so that i can get to at least jury. the middle half I knew I had to play more strategically so i can get farther and get the big target off my back. the last half i needed to work more on my social gameplay so that i can get to where I wanted to be and that was Final 2. I also only been nominated twice. The reset week & the Final HoH and I see that really good knowing I was probably the biggest target. I was a target for mostly every week and somehow managed to only get nominated twice. I worked very hard to get to this point & I think thats what makes a worthy winner even though I made a few mistakes along the way but who doesn't make mistakes in a Big Brother game?
3740 days 23 hours ago
ava_adore84
patrick and tyler another question why was i voted out at 5 ?
3740 days 23 hours ago
Paintball
Honestly, Nehemiah was the target and you were the back up plan. When Tanner was nominated after Nehemiah won Power of Veto, I couldn't risk Tanner leaving since I talked to him more. I know we were in an alliance, but what was I suppose to do? Leave the chat? No, because I would've been the target of the entire alliance and possibly more.
3740 days 22 hours ago
Mantyke
@Lesha you were voted out just from most of house wanted you out that week and for me personally you were the only one I didn't talk to much one on one and I heard you were in a alliance of four and you wanted me out so I thought you were going after me.
3740 days 15 hours ago
neme81
You both played a good game but played a major part in all of us getting out how can you explain that
3740 days 9 hours ago
Mantyke
@Nehemiah- I wouldn't say i played a huge part is everyone's eviction but I was was a few. This is a game and part of the game is to get people out. The people I was responsible for I knew I had to get them out soon & at the right time before they get to me. I only targeted people that I knew were targeting me and that would be hard to beat the fewer people left.
3740 days 9 hours ago
neme81
So was I one of those people
3740 days 8 hours ago
Realchance
No questions My vote will be going towards Patrick
3740 days 8 hours ago
Paintball
Nehemiah - My reasoning for voting people out and nominating people was that I was competitively threatened by them. I knew I wasn't going to win against them so I had to target them if I had any chance of winning. Now you may ask, "So you think you can beat Patrick?" No, I don't but I wouldn't mind losing to him either. I had to get people out thinking "Who I win against them?" and honestly, I don't think I could with many of the jurors.

open group

Big Brother Winter (FINALE)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!