This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JURY QUESTIONING

Topic » JURY QUESTIONING

3726 days 9 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
LMAO I thought the exact same thing. Not a single damn period in sight.
3726 days 8 hours ago
neme81
Okay so what I was rushing bud
3726 days 8 hours ago
Paintball
Once again, it wasn't that I wanted you out personally, I was following who the majority wanted out which was you. Once it got to my HoH, I was left with you & people I actually talked to. So that's why it came to you.
3726 days 7 hours ago
Mantyke
Hello :)! any more questions for me?
3726 days 7 hours ago
neme81
I have a question for you and Tyler do you both feel like you did good in order to get here
3726 days 7 hours ago
Mantyke
Yes I am proud of my game. I was hardworking & I made a lot of friends which i'm proud of. It was really hard and stressful at times but over-all I'm happy with how I played.
3726 days 6 hours ago
Paintball
I feel like I did good. I made goals to get to jury, then a goal to get to the final 2. I never thought I would make the final 2 with my best friend. I'm happy that I wasn't a floater and I actually won things and people thought in the beginning I wasn't going to even make the final 9 and I made the final 2. I'm proud of both me and Patrick.
3726 days 6 hours ago
Paintball
I now realize that was all bull shit and that Patrick wasn't going to take me at all.
3726 days 3 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Mark should be in f2.

open group

Big Brother Winter (FINALE)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!