This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JURY QUESTIONING

Topic » JURY QUESTIONING

3741 days 3 hours ago
OhNatalie
I totally agree with you Lev ,3
3741 days 3 hours ago
mminervini219
Natalie congrats on joining myself and Tanner in the PBB winner's circle :-)
3741 days 3 hours ago
OhNatalie
Thank you Mark!! Its seriously an honor <33

Definitely not an easy game lol xo
3741 days 3 hours ago
levonini
LOL thanks nat
i dont see why they had to rush through the F4 but then wait like 10 weeks to do the F3

not fair at all
3741 days 3 hours ago
levonini
mark, too bad u werent in the f2
you would have won :P
3741 days 3 hours ago
Paintball
Well to answer both Natalie & Andrew's questions in the same answer, my biggest game move was doing nothing. I knew coming into this game with Patrick, we had a huge target on our backs. I knew if I played my heart out early on, I would get evicted over Patrick because he doesn't pose a threat with his allies. So I laid low in the beginning, winning comps when I had to. As for this thing about being in the jury chat, I didn't see what you said before I entered because I was actually upset at the time. I stayed for maybe 5 minutes to talk to Riley and left the chat. I am not a cry baby and honestly I could careless if you vote for me or not Natalie. I'm not the one who went full bitch mode on someone because they were taken out in a stupid competition, if you wanna talk about a cry baby, why don't we talk about how you blocked me because I accidentally hit you in Battleship?
3741 days 3 hours ago
Mantyke
@Mark- Well I have showed you trust from the first time we talked. I never went behind your back or anything you were seriously one of my favorite people. I would have said Yes I would have taken you because I made a final 2 deal since one of the first few weeks I can remember.

@Andrew- I told everyone you had reset button because they were planning on getting rid of you around week 4 I believe and I didn't want you to use it that early on so I told them that you had reset until jury so I could get the target off your back to at least jury. I hated doing it but I thought I was helping you that way and if I didn't say anything you might of had to use it earlier and you could've gotten out earlier.

@Natalie- I think both of us are deserving winners.For me, I have been focused in this game since the very beginning till the end. I think everything I have done would be good enough to win but ultimately it's up to you if you think I played a good enough game to win.
3741 days 3 hours ago
mminervini219
Thanks Pat
3741 days 3 hours ago
LUPIE
Andrew, I am sorry if you felt the last few rounds were sloppy. College sucks my life up like a succubus so I had little to no time :(
3741 days 3 hours ago
OhNatalie
Natalie. I'm not the one who went full bitch mode on someone because they were taken out in a stupid competition, if you wanna talk about a cry baby, why don't we talk about how you blocked me because I accidentally hit you in Battleship?
--
I didnt block you because you hit me on battleship. I UNFRIENDED you because you voted me out so I had NOTHING to say to you after that. You made me believe that you had my back this entire time but yet you followed Patricks coattail and you voted me out. But that also isn't why i blocked you, i just had another Tyler in my contacts and you were confusing the hell out of me so I unfriended you, big deal.
3741 days 3 hours ago
OhNatalie
Tyler, why do you deserve to win over Patrick?
3741 days 3 hours ago
levonini
haha its all good lupie :P
3741 days 3 hours ago
Paintball
I voted you out because you unfriended me. Please tell me why I would vote to save you if our lines of communication is shot because you think I have an agenda to take you out?
3741 days 3 hours ago
levonini
@Patrick

Why did you not tell me that everyone knew I had the reset button? If you really wanted to help me, then you wouldn't have told everyone without my knowledge.
3741 days 3 hours ago
levonini
@Tyler

you can still use PM

open group

Big Brother Winter (FINALE)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!