This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Apprentice - Finale and Reunion

Topic » The Apprentice - Finale and..

756 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sarah, Maya, James, here we are. The final task. The winner of this challenge will win the season and the $250,000 fake money prize. It's time to play "The Pitch"

For the FINAL task you will be coming up with an original product that you think defines your experience on The Apprentice this season. I'm very purposefully leaving this super open-ended but your submission, in general, should include:

- What the product is (include a picture and/or short description)
- Brief explanation of how this product relates to your time on The Apprentice this season
- Short marketing plan for how you're going to sell this, and who your target market for the product would be.

As always you can play it safe, be goofy, whatever you think will appeal the most to the judges. Submissions are due by 7 PM EST TOMORROW (that's 29 hours). I am also going to invite previous past guest judges Absol and Mastropola back again to give feedback as well. This is it -- good luck!
754 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
Season is almost over and I also have stuff going on so very quick critiques

Sarah- your product is the cheapest to produce, which will help you save a lot on your bottom dollar. I’m also very thankful you only come in one skin tone, because they would definitely pack you up for creating maid service with brown bodies if you did that.

Maya- you have the only product that’s easily mass produced, which benefits Viv because she has plenty of offshore workers who would just love to sit on an assembly line all day bottling this. I will say idk if the tweet is a reference or like something you made just now. And thank you for making sure we get our old beach quota for the episode.

James- well first your dog is adorable and dogs/animals are a great selling point because you get the suckers like me who just want to play with a dog and will buy anything attached to it. The clips are also very cute, and make me feel like hes commercial ready. Get the 1800 toll free number ASAP
754 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
Good luck all 3 of you and thank you for the wonderful season
754 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
walks in
754 days 7 hours ago
Slice
finishes clapping and sits back down
754 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
[Pulls out 3 envelopes]

Before we get to the results...James, Maya, Sarah G, pre-finale players, thank you all for a great season of Will's One-Offs. This was very different from what I'm used to hosting but I thoroughly enjoyed it! Probably my favorite of the One-Off seasons so far.

So with that, I have the results here. We'll start with 3rd place.
754 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
[Cracks open the bronze envelope]

Third place goes to.......
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

JAMES. There was nothing wrong with the Freeclock at all, very funny and kind of outside the box thinking to piggyback off of someone else's dog. Ultimately I/we just thought the other two people did a bit of a better job crafting a narrative that related to their time on The Apprentice. You take home the $30,000 third place prize.
754 days 7 hours ago
Slice
*claps respectfully*
754 days 7 hours ago
Slice
james you were amazing im sad we literally only got to work together on one task... and we didnt even do anything because we were all busy
754 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Maya, Sarah, one of you will, very shortly, win The Apprentice.

[Cracks open the Gold-colored envelope]

The WINNER of The Apprentice is...
754 days 7 hours ago
J2999
kinda iconic actually ms gatorade !!!
754 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

MAYA! CONGRATULATIONS! Your snake oil pitch was right on the money and, in my opinion, perfectly encapsulated everything about this season -- packaging your bullshit the right way to make it seem as funny as possible! All the judges who gave feedback agreed that you were the winner here.

Sarah, great effort and you finish in second. Again, nothing at all wrong with the Sarah Gator Aid, Maya just slightly edged you out a bit for the win. You both take home the $250,000 and $50,000 prizes, respectfully.
754 days 7 hours ago
J2999
grats Maya!!

unlucky Sarah G
754 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Season Rankings:
1. The Apprentice
2. Endurance
3. American Grit
4. I Love Money
5. Big Brother UK
6. Big Brother: Tree of Temptations
754 days 7 hours ago
Slice
honestly have to agree i do think maya just put in that much more than me, still VERY happy with second!!! thank you for the great season

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!