This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I Love Money - Round 12

Topic » I Love Money - Round 12

1171 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1171 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Money Lovers, welcome to the penultimate challenge of the season!

Tonight’s competition is called “The Almost Amazing Race”

When the challenge begins, I will post a clue that will direct you to a location that is...somewhere on this website. That clue will direct you to a second place, and so on and so forth. Once you’ve found all 10 clues, PM me the links to the 10 locations in the correct order. The links must be ordered correctly and work for your submission to count.

The first person to find all 10 clues will become the Paymaster and is guaranteed a spot in the final 4. The LAST person to finish will become the Dead Last Loser. If multiple people have not finished the challenge after 20 minutes, then I will chatzy which one of them becomes Dead Last Loser for the round.

CHallenge at 8 PM EST. Good luck!
1171 days 6 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
hi
1171 days 6 hours ago
unkown
hello
1171 days 6 hours ago
BB5lover
let me read this one second
1171 days 6 hours ago
Jxhn
hey
1171 days 6 hours ago
BB5lover
so im mailing you all 10 links right
1171 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Oh and sorry, I should specify that I mean MAILS so I can know for sure who submitted in what order.
1171 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok, it's 8:00. I will start the countdown momentarily. Good luck!
1171 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Starting in 3...
1171 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1171 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1171 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The first clue is hidden on the first blog of somebody who currently has a top blog. Start there!

GO!
1171 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Coming in 5th and the Dead Last Loser for this round is Viv, who did not submit.
1171 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Coming in 4th is John.
Coming in 3rd is Jimmy.

Which means it comes down to Patrick and Eli for Paymaster.
1171 days 5 hours ago
unkown
glglgl

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!