This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 8 -- POV Competition

Topic » Week 8 -- POV Competition

1617 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be starting at 8. Check in now!
1617 days 1 hour ago
Kelly0412
hi
1617 days 1 hour ago
mahogany
hello
1617 days 1 hour ago
HighNoon
hi
1617 days 1 hour ago
Katherinee_
huy
1617 days 1 hour ago
splozojames50
Hu
1617 days 1 hour ago
mahogany
wha
1617 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
CLOSED

Everybody here is playing. Posting competition shortly.
1617 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Tonight’s competition is called “Hide and Go Veto”

Before the competition begins, each of you is going to pick a tengaged user to hide your veto card on. The person must be a member of my long-dead Survivor group, and cannot be me, yourself, or another current or former houseguest on this season:

https://tengaged.com/group/5492-wills-survivor-all-stars

Once you’ve picked a person, PM me and I will post a message saying “Will’s One-Off BB: Hidden Veto Card” in the comments on their first blog (obviously, they must have a first blog to begin with or you can’t pick them). You also have to join the group yourself to see the members list (if you are not already a member).

After everyone has picked, I will hide the veto cards and then post “GO” here in the forum. You will then have to look through the members of the group to find the veto cards of other players as fast as you can. If you find a card, post a LINK to the blog here in this forum. The LAST person to have their veto card found will win the Power of Veto!

Clara Janine, as you got an advantage in the last HoH competition, you will get an extra veto card to hide. This means that there will be 7 total hidden, meaning you essentially have an “extra life” if one of your cards is found.

Any questions?
1617 days 1 hour ago
Katherinee_
i didnt consent
1617 days 1 hour ago
mbarnish1
Here
1617 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok, if there are no questions then everybody PM me where you want to hide your card!
1617 days 1 hour ago
mbarnish1
Damn it
1617 days 1 hour ago
Katherinee_
okay i consent
1617 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
All submissions are received so I will hide the cards and then start the challenge right after I do! Stand by.
1617 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok, all cards are hidden. GO!

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!