This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale and Reunion

Topic » Finale and Reunion

2502 days 12 hours ago
Kgamer2218
* cries cause it Means no all stars*
2502 days 12 hours ago
Kgamer2218
I had no one gerado you rode on myah coattails
2502 days 12 hours ago
GerardoM13
not on myahs on patsys* I wanted myah out lmao
2502 days 12 hours ago
Kgamer2218
You still admit it you rode know someone coattails
2502 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Player of the season goes to PATSY!

I was kind of disappointed that Patsy didn't get more credit at the final tribal council.  From my perspective, she played an incredible social game, getting half the cast to trust her implicitly and not getting a single vote against her the entire game (on top of finding 2 idols).  Myah beasting the challenges kept her off of everyone's radar, and though she supposedly "sheeped" him she actually tried to vote him off at the final 4 tribal council, but that chance got squandered when Cam went offline and didn't vote (if this had succeeded, Patsy had a good chance of winning the game).  Myah was a very deserving winner and definitely dominated for much of the game, but Patsy pulled the strings behind many of their alliance's eliminations and was a critical factor in every single vote she was involved in.
2502 days 12 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Me still salty about like half of my allies sticking with monculla and voting me out
2502 days 12 hours ago
GerardoM13
Ok
2502 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I guess that wraps it up for me.  I enjoyed hosting but it seemed like people lost interest around the time Austyn was voted out (AKA when the Molucca alliance secured the majority) and instead of trying to turn the game around the people on the bottom kind of just laid down and waited to get voted off.   For the most part this was a pretty active game, but I was disappointed by people self-voting at the last few tribal councils - nevertheless, it was a blast to host and I hope to see you all around the site in future games!  If I decide to do a returnee season (and CocoaBean may actually be able to help host) then I'll let everyone know!
2502 days 12 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Me when probs not getting into a returnee season
2502 days 11 hours ago
Craftycam10
I have a season here if anyone wants to play
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7497/forum/topic/20122036
2502 days 11 hours ago
Craftycam10
Can you tell me when next season starts I would love to play again
2502 days 11 hours ago
Joshbb17
sorry a bit late! thanks for the award, had a blast playing your series
2502 days 10 hours ago
BBHoe
Thank you for the award, I know I was robbed *sniffs* but congrats to Myah and I'm proud of getting 2nd place!
2502 days 8 hours ago
Myah98
They literally didn't kiss my ass. Gerardo and I didn't talk at all pretty much -  but we were aligned. Bbhoe and I did this TOGETHER.

Swap Josh and Sagar around for the Hero/Villain and you're perfect ahahahahah
2502 days 8 hours ago
Myah98
Can everyone honestly please take a look at why Pasty got player of the season. Honestly she did fucking amazing and it was heartbreaking seeing all you discredit her gameplay - especially when you weren't there to experience it.

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!