This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale and Reunion

Topic » Finale and Reunion

2502 days 14 hours ago
GerardoM13
thanks for the vote cam! really appreciate it :*
2502 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Now on to the awards!

First up is best Pre-merger, which goes to JAMES P.!

James sent a TON of confessionals, was super active and was a challenge beast as well.   He was also super entertaining and had he not been screwed by the swap, most likely would have gone deep into the game.  He'll definitely be getting an invite if we ever do some sort of second-chances season.
2502 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Yes, Jerry.
2502 days 14 hours ago
GerardoM13
Yay momma patsy we tied in second!
2502 days 14 hours ago
Kgamer2218
I am not getting any awards * cries*
2502 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Next up, Hero of the Season!

This one goes to SAGAR.

Sagar always seemed to find himself at the bottom of every alliance he was in, but managed to find two idols and keep himself safetwo times he should have gone home - even though he very nearly flipped the game on its head and coasted to the end, he got screwed by Kevin not voting and Cam voting for the wrong person at the final 8 tribal council.
2502 days 14 hours ago
GerardoM13
lol rip
2502 days 14 hours ago
BBHoe
Sagar?!? The hero?! Hell to the no
2502 days 14 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Hero * crickets*
2502 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Next is Villain of the Season, which goes to JOSH!

Josh got idoled out at the merge, but before that he relentlessly controlled both the original Flores and NuMolucca tribes, and had a bunch of people doing his bidding - had Sagar not idoled him out at the merge, he's another person that would have made it deep into the game and been hard to dethrone.
2502 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
And finally, Player of the Season!
2502 days 14 hours ago
GerardoM13
wasnt there an underdog award ;(
2502 days 14 hours ago
Kgamer2218
The only award I could get is underdog cause no one talked to me it was  horrible and lonly
2502 days 14 hours ago
Kgamer2218
No underdog
2502 days 14 hours ago
GerardoM13
um no gamer underdog was for me lmao

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!