This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Pemenang

Topic » Tribal Council #10 - Pemenang

2538 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the first member of our jury - Josh, voted out at the last tribal council.

Welcome back to tribal council Pemenang.  Tonight, Myah has immunity and cannot be voted for, everybody else is fair game.  Votes are due by 5 PM EST TOMORROW.  Not voting = a self-vote, as usual. 

Questions:
- I had trouble keeping track of the votes last tribal - are we going to be seeing more craziness tonight?
- Is there a settled majority?  Does anybody feel like they are definitely on the wrong side of the numbers?
- With 11 people left, how do you move forward to make sure you aren't the next to go?
2538 days 5 hours ago
Myah98
- I did too! I was thankful I had immunity because that gig was crazy. I think it'll happen again tonight tbh.
- I feel like tonight with a group of 11, there will definitely be a majority and minority.
- There is ultimately an array of different strategies but I would have to say mine is loyalty. If anyone would be willing to see me as an ally and want to work with me then I'm extremely faithful. It's that loyalty that I would hope to get me further. :3
2537 days 19 hours ago
Craftycam10
Questions:
- I had trouble keeping track of the votes last tribal - are we going to be seeing more craziness tonight?I really have no idea
- Is there a settled majority?  Does anybody feel like they are definitely on the wrong side of the numbers?Well,there are two big alliances both of them are trying to pull the people who aren't in eather alliance in to there's because in Survivor trust means numbers
- With 11 people left, how do you move forward to make sure you aren't the next to go?Well,If you are making big moves left and right then people will be afraid of that and that could put an end to your game
2537 days 15 hours ago
BBHoe
-Lmao I have no clue. Things change every day.
-A settled majority? Maybe, but it all depends on the loyalty of those members.
-By being as fabulous as the hoe I am ;)
2537 days 11 hours ago
TheKevmiester
- I had trouble keeping track of the votes last tribal - are we going to be seeing more craziness tonight? No, there most likely all going to be me
- Is there a settled majority?  Does anybody feel like they are definitely on the wrong side of the numbers?yeah there is a settled majority
- With 11 people left, how do you move forward to make sure you aren't the next to go? By throwing others under the bus
2537 days 11 hours ago
TheKevmiester
Just saying I am voting Alaskan fire dragon
2537 days 11 hours ago
TheKevmiester
Jun 13, 2017 14:32:19
AlaskanFiredragon
TheKevmiester
dude I am a way bigger threat than you. There is like a 99% chance I am going to win this game. All of the people here are my sheep
2537 days 11 hours ago
Kgamer2218
I feel like I'm the biggest loner on this tribe lol
2537 days 11 hours ago
Oysterman11
- No one really talks to me so I don't know the answer to this question.. It may be another crazy tribal tho

- I feel like I am absolutely on the wrong side of the numbers.

-Try to talk to people even tho no one responds to me :)
2537 days 10 hours ago
TheKevmiester
Jun 13, 2017 14:54:30
AlaskanFiredragon
AlaskanFiredragon
Re: No title
TheKevmiesterKgamer2218AlaskanFiredragonBBHoeGerardoM13Oysterman11Hufusobscurity
I take back what I said about being the biggest threat. I am the biggest target because my intelligence and physical capabilities are beyond every one else's.
2537 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
2537 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, NOW would be the time to do so....
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*nobody stands*

Alright, I'll read the votes.
2537 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Austyn.
2537 days 9 hours ago
survivingreality
Me not being in that chat derp
2537 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kevin.
2537 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Fire Dragon.

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!