This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3

2541 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be at 9 PM EST tomorrow.  It will be a live challenge.  Hope to see you there!
2541 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
(Tomorrow as in Friday, 6/2)
2541 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

First things first: Flores, Molucca, Savu, I'll take the immunity idols back.

Immunity, back up for grabs.

For today's challenge, you'll be racing through a set of stations to grab puzzle bags before completing a slide puzzle at the end.

On my go, one person from each tribe will begin the race by posting *runs to station 1*.  They will then get your first puzzle bag by chopping a rope 10 times and posting *chops rope #_*  in this forum and in separate posts until they get to 10. 

After your tenth chop, post *retrieves bag #1* to move on to the second station, where I will mail one tribe member a set of math problems (they'll be easy, don't worry).  Once you've completed them, mail me the answers.  When I tell you you're correct, go back to this forum and post *retrieves bag #2* to move on to the final station.

For the final station, I will mail one tribe member a link to a slide puzzle.  Complete the puzzle and post a screenshot of it here (don't try to use another tribe's link because I'm obviously going to know you cheated, I've actually had people try that before).

The first three tribes to complete the course win immunity.  This round, the first place tribe will get to pick one of their own to go to Exile.  Losers, tribal council where the third person will be voted out of the game.

You can pick any combination of people to do the challenge.  One person can run the entire course or you can split it up, I don't really care.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.  Good luck!
2541 days 4 hours ago
Craftycam10
Ok
2541 days 3 hours ago
obscurity
i can do the slide puzzle
2541 days 1 hour ago
survivingreality
I'll do the math
2541 days ago
Craftycam10
I might be able to come IDK
2540 days 23 hours ago
GerardoM13
hi
2540 days 23 hours ago
Craftycam10
Team Savu who wants to do what
2540 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Start checking in for the challenge now!
2540 days 23 hours ago
Hufus
hello from the other side
2540 days 23 hours ago
Craftycam10
I can't do the slide puzzle can you
2540 days 23 hours ago
Craftycam10
I'm here
2540 days 23 hours ago
Craftycam10
Sagar can I do the math
2540 days 23 hours ago
GerardoM13
hi
2540 days 23 hours ago
survivingreality
Hi

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!